How is it possible for young people today to empathize with the holocaust...

How is it possible for young people today to empathize with the holocaust? What exactly has been happening in our children's classrooms, that they now feel obligated to atone for the supposed and exaggerated wrongs of their ancestors? History had to be the most boring fucking thing when I was in school. It was absolutely mind numbing. The dates, the names, the distant lands that meant fuckall to me personally. None of it directly effected my life, but somehow, they have made these fucking impressionable imbeciles go full Merkel/Mandela in the streets of America. They have killed these children. They aren't even human fucking beings anymore. They are husks, that need to be eliminated.

How is empathy possible? Is it only for girls?

Great thread, nobody will reply. Also, the answer is by jew control of super propaganda.

Nice try Jacob.

I WILL REPLY. LA CREATURA!
LE 56%
I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE, AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL!
(ifyoudonotsaveopspicandposteverywhereyourmotherwilldieinhersleeptonight)

Checked!
Super Satan has arrived to check on his Goblina Creatura Demon Spawn.

"Super propaganda"... It can't just be the giant fucking viewing screen. These kids have had direct contact with some sort of psychological conditioning treatment. There is a program in our public schools that is fucking them all the way up. There was an article about "critiquing" that has replaced a common grade amongst many inner city schools, but I lost it.

They must create the most massive victim class in history, and make themselves one of said Victims by Magik of Empathy.
Therefore, they are at the Very Pinacle of Victim Hood.
I will now coin a new term that it is your job to turn in to a Viral Meme.
The are; The Vicarious Victim!
THE NEW SUPER HERO, COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

The Double V? Like W2, almost like WW2... Makes sense.

I am dann sure that there are instructions and materials to spread around classrooms at certain times to inspire guilt and shame. If we found out that the school board was following orders to promote white guilt, we would do seriously fuck their plans up.

Its just a constant thing they teach really. When i had history class we would sit through 2-3 weeks talking about the holocaust while only one week to talk about ww2 itself. We would sit there and just watch nothing but kike propaganda on how da ebil natzis wanted to kill every one and countless videos of the survivors. And if you question it you get detention or a referral

I am sure Cruz was given instructions to execute the attack. He is another goblino, after all. Also, we need to spread the rumor that Goblins and Goblino are related through mutual Goblin bloodlines. Good luck.

Who do you think runs the fucking education system?The media? The banks?

That's it. That's the run right there. We never had that in the late 80's early 90's. That's qhat's fucking them up.

Check 'em, you fucking kikes.

KEK IN DA FUCKIN HOUSE!!!!

Thats why we have to win the culture war. If we don't then all is lost. If we could all just stop bitching about whos white enough and focus on the real ((problem)) then we could make great changes but nope Sup Forums is to stubborn

I know who runs the shit. It's painfully obvious that they have been running things my whole life. They have used every outlet available to them to normalize everything I hate about the new generation. I watched this all unfold, with no power to stop it. I want the fucking proof. I want written orders and text books with the agenda. I want physical evidence, so when I confront a fucking Jew and accuse him of being a traitorous pederast, I'll have something solid to beat him to death with when they try to weasel out of it. I want to spread the proof. We all need this.

Thanks for all the (you)'s, faggot.

History was actually legit interesting especially world war 2.

I feel ya there m8
It fucking sucks

Your welcome, Faggot.

Kek Confirms. He Is Here.

Okay, then tell me how many revolutionary wars Russia has had. No, tell me how Buddha died. No, tell me what dynasty built the GWOC.

You don't know these parts of history, because the focus was on building the narrative of the Jewish victimhood. You have been lied to. You are a fucking ultra-goy. We didn't have fucking tv in class when I was a kid, and the shit was boring to the point of tears.

KeK! Send me your strength! Let carry the burden of proof! Show me dawae!