Red pill me on the David Hogg happening

So I missed all this shit, however I saw the interview with him and honest to god, he sounds like an actor and his answers memorized. Weirdest timeline right now where tinfoilers seem to be the correct ones

Gotchu senpai

Ty very much senpai

Why is crisis acting public knowledge btw?

Bump

Good stuff. Got more senpai?

Nee man, they are just a bunch of ethnic Americans that as always are pretty well in, like, omg like, talking like, pretty literally good in behaving as a victim or offended like. Weak American muds

Wtf I wrote senpai and not senpai, either way ty

Offtopic but why does Sup Forums change “senpai“ into senpai? Wtf?

you need like, a date on every picture, otherwise it doesnt help.

try to right tb h without space

Ah okay. No I wrote f a m

holy fuck, delet that now

basically, kid redpills the world and Sup Forums doesnt believe him because they are jealous of his good looks and his intelligence

Moot

alex jones broke the conditioning

Best answer top kek. Jew level

Nice but I meant like why do those people have their names up there. Wouldn't it be better for crisis actors to be anonymous or use fake names?

hes a sociopathic opportunist.

ladies love dat pencil neck and upside down triangle face

oh them shouting Crisis actor is an attempt to distract from them being scripted (((drama))) students

have fun faggots, this destroys their narrative

Exactly, however he could be both. But he really does sound like an actor who plays a role

What's your thought on the picture?

What happened?

It makes some really good points, but I think section 2 could use a couple more real world examples

>Faggot: LA is sooooo hot liek OMG!!11!1
Me:

this kid give off some 21 jump street vibes.

Bumpiiiing

newfag

Actually I just never wrote f a m, I know about the desu thing

My god, they just couldn't be bothered to find new people no one has ever seen? Unbelievable