Other urls found in this thread:

natoonline.org/data/ticket-price/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only those with 2 digit IQ's seriously believe this is "triggering racists"

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!

Stop posting these FUCKING threads, KIKE

checked

It is. Ya'll are SEETHING

You do. You would have made 1000 threads if this movie failed (like you all did before it saying it would flop)

lmao. Wh*Te bois just take your L gracefully

I thought this was /ourfilm/? $400 million domestically, $300 million foreign. So far.

get a life nigger

Painting a run of the mill super-hero movie as an important piece of civil rights history has to be one of the greatest marketing campaigns ever created

It's "Wonder Woman as a feminist experience" all over again.

>no it isnt
>yes it is
nice to see great points being made on all sides

Ya cuz all the funds are going right in the pockets of kikes

Blacks willingly fork over millions to Jews.
K. KEEP ME POSTED.

It is though. If it isn't I literally don't know what Sup Forums and Sup Forums is been doing for the past week.

>implying white people aren't subsidizing this

Notice how they don't want to mention how many tickets were sold anymore, only their profits. There's a reason for this change.

They don't want to mention how much more expensive it is now to go to the theater.
They do not want to show any trends that might conflict with their narrative.

And if it takes 400M to turn a movie into a blockbuster, there might be some wealthy individuals out there with plenty more than 400M to *donate* their way to a blockbuster if they wanted to.

Jews are okay people desu tbf.

They ran an awesome marketing gimmick. If you don't do see it you're a racist. If you make over 20k a year and don't buy everyone you know tickets you're a racist. If you work for the government and don't make your school districts taxpayers send every kid to see it during school hours you're a racist. If you're rich or famous at all and don't buy at least 200 seats, you're a racist.

Are these numbers to be believed?

That is disgusting. Fuck white and asian people who pay for this shit.

>second best
>breaking records

checkarino...
really who cares, i haven't seen it yet but look forward to watching it on cable one day.

to me the funny thing is Niggs thinking Wakanda is real.

>breaks more records
>second best
I don't think that's how you break a record.

>They don't want to mention how much more expensive it is now to go to the theater.

Since when? It hasn't changed that much in the last five or ten years. Panther's revenues still reflect a massive number of tickets sold. Even if you adjusted for inflation, it's well on its way to being the most successful film in history. Just accept it: Panther is kicking the shit out of your racist dreams.

digits you say?

checked

>It hasn't changed that much in the last five or ten years
Ticket prices have gone up $.50 since just 2016.

3D tickets cost about 15 dollars each. Not bad. Film was pretty good.

I never got the entire idea as to why this movie, which for a Marvel one isn't even all that great (in my opinion), is considered to be such a hit and showing what black culture would be if the evil white man wouldn't have conquered them. I mean, it's not directed by a black person, it shows nothing of actual culture, since it's a fictional setting. Sure, it may be based on tribal african culture, but you can take that for what it's worth in a fictional universe.

Take a look at any big metropole in the african continent, for example Johannesburg, or JoBurg as it's sometimes called apparently, in South Africa (pic related). Do you see anything remotely resembling african culture? The stuff I see is skyscrapers, asphalt roads and the likes. I'm pretty sure the blacks didn't achieve that, and that this is all western, otherwise you'd see a couple of guys with loincloths, mud huts and the likes.

If they really think they promote some black culture with that, why not let some black guys direct a movie that shows how talented they are as directors? If it crashes, well, serves them right, if not, good for you, but don't try to impose some fictional work from a studio that could basically turn anything into a movie and still sell like gangbuster as some promotion for black culture.

>the most successful film in history
im sure you as a black man are very proud of this... good for you, you this in your life to make you feel tall.

it's a movie by white people based on a comic by white people trying to cash in on the politics of the time it was conceived, when the black panthers became a thing. on top of that, black panthers aren't even from africa, they're south american.

and i'm pretty sure all the white people are jews.

>I never got the entire idea as to why this movie, which for a Marvel one isn't even all that great (in my opinion), is considered to be such a hit and showing what black culture would be if the evil white man wouldn't have conquered them. I mean, it's not directed by a black person, it shows nothing of actual culture, since it's a fictional setting.
It is directed by a black person (Ryan Coogler), and that comparison doesn’t hold up because nowhere else in Africa do people have access to the magic metal known as Vibranium. It’s a moot point.

Wow, racist much? I didn't realize I had to be black to merely observe a fact. If white people can't even people do that, it's no wonder they needed to enslave millions to get a civilization going. How pathetic.

>If it isn't I literally don't know what Sup Forums and Sup Forums is been doing for the past week.
Sup Forums Has been talking about guns. I don't know anything about Sup Forums

>It hasn't changed that much in the last five or ten years.
You're kidding, right?

natoonline.org/data/ticket-price/

Even if the same attendance showed up as last year, that's world-shattering profits every year, assuming that all attendees are paying the same amount.

>Panther's revenues still reflect a massive number of tickets sold.
Good for them, but I'm still arguing that revenue is not the same as number of tickets sold. As an exaggerated case, one guy could still buy a ticket for 400M and it could be their best day ever on the revenue side! So why won't they release the numbers and prove that this movie is a sensation?

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a racist
You so funny.

YOU GOT ME

Africa is very rich in material resources - it wouldn't have been colonized otherwise. It's poor not because of a lack of resources but a lack of organizational and administrative ability amongst the local populations. Japan has fuck all resources, Singapore and Hong Kong even less, and yet their rich. Why? Not oil, not timber, not minerals, not wheat. Brains. The ability to organize masses of men towards the achievement of national long-term goals. Africans never had that. That's why they're poor, despite their colossal natural wealth.

Wait until it bombs in China. That's why they're desperate to drive up domestic numbers.

If it doesn’t bomb in China? What then?

>You're kidding, right?
>omg ticket prices went up $2 in ten years!

That's your argument?

>$700 million
Yay black people made $700M!
Oh wait; *hebrews* made $700M.
It's imperative now that Disney gives the black community a fair share, a mere 25%, of the gross profits from the film.
>$700 million
Fuck that; Bob Iger and Disney should give the black community *50%* of the gross profits from the film.

And after we have sucked every last glorious sheckle from the blacks we strike.

>What then?
Then we can sing kumbaya and say that the Chinese aren't racist.

digits confirm

>Wait until it bombs in China.

If star wars was cancelled in China after two weeks, black panther probably won't even open there.

Fuck off George Soros is paying people to see BP the numbers are fake.

Maybe they'll cgi Chow Yun-fat and Zhang Ziyi's faces over the main characters.

There were lots of stories of famous niggers paying for full theaters of seats for hood rats.

I love it, it makes strong anti refugee/anti immigration arguments. After the dust settles and the autists are done with their tantrums the memetic potential of this movie is enormous

No chink under 30 knows who those actors are.

And you'd know this because. . .

The problem isn't having nigger movies, the problem is niggers in white men's roles. Marvel is full of that shit.

It's going to do fine because it's Disney.

Why are people baiting Sup Forums into getting upset over this movie.

Black Panther is actually red-pilling a ton of African Americans. Much of the ideology of the film mirror’s Trump’s beliefs and the film is very anti-SJW.

Sup Forums approves of this film.

>It's going to do fine because it's Disney.

Who do you think made star wars?

>It's going to do fine because it's Disney.
This. It’s strange that people will still bet against it for some reason.

nah, it is legitimately the only decent marvel movie since the OG ironman and captain america, with the added benefit of ethnostate propaganda being promoted at its core

they're using PC culture to get people to go see some lame capeshit movie multiple times because they think it's some revolutionary statement to do so
brilliant

It's doing very well. But, it's not doing THAT well. Somebody is buying the tickets. Take from that what you will.

Is Black Panther the new Bitcoin or why would anyone care?

Pffffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA/pol/ BTFO yet again!!!

i do not believe for one second that this movie is grossing that much.

Otherwise, i would have believed hillary was up in the pol's by 95% and we all know how that rolled. LOL

I will never watch it. I don't watch movies any more. I have stopped giving any money to JewwyWood. All celebrities are liberal nigger loving cucks.

>I will never watch it.
Same here.

I'm glad this is doing well, shows that the idea of an ethnostate is popular

It made less than 30 million opening weekend in China you fucking ape, you don't even know what you're talking about

Im not sure if the movie is necessarily suitable for kids. Doesn't it have any age restriction?

Star Wars was a special kind of fuck-up, they basically stacked the deck against them and set themselves up for failure. This is just a movie with niggers.

Is it Affirmative Action or just regular Marvel movie wank? Some people are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Really, it's just about stirring up more WE WUZ nonsense from the coons. They were insufferable enough when they claimed to have built the pyramids. Now they're unironically going to take credit for a fictional civilization and say this is what Africa would be like but for whitey's interference.

Did anyone else here watch it? The movie is clearly racist towards whites and even created a new racial slur for them.

It's a 70 RT movie that got 97, so.

It referring to Star Wars sorry no bulli plz

Are you stupid ?

This is incredible, jews found a new way to get more money, they exploit the infinite stupidity of black people.

Take exemple.

>

Nope, sorry, the idea of ethnostates for NON-WHITEs has always been popular.

>even created a new racial slur for them
What is it?

It hasn’t even released in China. It won’t be out till July.

theaters take ebt cards?

Jesus, you’re retarded.

>$700 million/2

They call any white people in it "Colonizers".

Being spammed by shills, as ever

It's not much of an argument if you're not disagreeing.

I'm gonna make a bold assumption that you can do some math, and give you a math problem:

What is the revenue difference between ~44.6M people all paying $8.95 for a ticket, and one man paying $400M for a ticket?

>but for whitey's interference
Do they conveniently forget about the intergalactic gibs in the form of vibranium?
It's funny how even in fantasy niggers have to rely on an undeserved source of wealth to succeed.

*breathes in*
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
They adopted the term we used for when a white guy fucks a nigger? Best timeline.

>What is digital marketing

... my slur made the big time? OMG.

It's stupid and pathetic that blacks needed two old (((White))) guys to give them some kind of "pride" by writing a comic book about how they would've been Kangz n sheeeit if it wasn't for evil whitey.
Blacks are fucking pathetic, desu. Kek.

I’m a paid shill desu. This is how I feed my family. It’s a nice living.

They're literally lying. As a private company they can say they made whatever on it. no one I know saw the flick.

>Anecdotes = evidence
Classic

>no one I know saw the flick.
Well that's because you have to know real people first user

Maybe if whites stopped being such faggots and grew a pair, they could use the example of black panther for a white ethnostate. Either that or genocide desu

>real people
>watching (((hollywood))) capeshit flicks
Pick one

Time is running out for you slimy kikes. Leave North America while you still have the chance to do so voluntarily.

Yeah I don't think it'll actually take hold and become an actual thing since white people won't really care but it's an obvious attempt to cause hostility towards whites. One thing I do think niggers will start doing is barking at white people more though. One part of it the white guy tries to talk and a whole nigger tribe starts barking at him. I expect to see videos of blacks barking at whites happening.