Kill the boer and the jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignaffairs.com/reviews/capsule-review/1987-09-01/israeli-connection-who-israel-arms-and-why
youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU&t=93s
theguardian.com/world/2010/may/23/israel-south-africa-nuclear-weapons
m.engineeringnews.co.za/article/south-african-radioisotope-producer-restarts-production-2018-02-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

israeli boer alliance when?

>Implying SA is controlled by the Boer
It is hilarious to see niggers pretending to care about human rights. This is the same government that wants to kick the Boer from their own lands.

always

Yaaay, damn we gotta get ready to take in all the afrikaan whites when shit goes down

That would be tight

foreignaffairs.com/reviews/capsule-review/1987-09-01/israeli-connection-who-israel-arms-and-why

North Fucking Korea.

The South Africans foolishly thought if they bought shitty Israeli arms the kikes that led the ANC like Slovo and the Bonnier press in Sweden would stop their international boycott campaign.

Jews destroyed South Africa and I can prove it.

(((mandela))) wasnt a jew tho, and they're anti-(((zionist)))

There are many Boers who converted to Judaism and came to Israel:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU&t=93s

Sup Forums just 404'd

Mandela was a communist and jews started the communist party in south africa. But there was some intra jewish infighting. Global merchants vs israelis. And there are also the sa kikes that own the mines. In the end israelis got the south african nukes so they were ok with another apartheid state fallen.

>Chaka Zulu

Is the world waking up?

zulus are pro-white

based

indeed. israel was a consistent supporter of apartheid south africa. i hope to see a new alliance between south african whites and israelis again

I am legitimately worried about the safety of Boers. I know within the next full year or 2 the South African government is going to very openly try a full on genocide. We need to set up programs to get them refugee status when the time comes.

Lol we need white people... Give us your white people... Lol that's all... Move here, stay here, live here is..

im willing to go down there and fight with you guys, but honestly you should consider abandoning that godforsaken continent. Life will never be stable when you're surrounded by billions of africans. Come to america, canada, australia, etc. Our people would gladly host you. South Africa is a lost cause

You faggots dont understand. The boer is not leaving. Its their land. Their ancestors destroyed enemy hordes with far worse odds.

yea. i'd donate to a refugee fund if a credible one existed

The only way whites live peacefully in South Africa is if the cleanse the whole country of Africans. Good luck with that

THIS IS A PSYOP
>THIS IS A PSYOP
THIS IS A PSYOP
>THIS IS A PSYOP

First, SA attacks whites but then opposes Israel. Whites naturally oppose SA, so if they oppose Israel, whites are conditioned to do the opposite and accept Israel. None of this is an accident.

Learn to recognize propaganda, user.

>implying we wouldn't take in the kuffar

Literally, yes. You should see the nigs in Israel lately, there is a reason they keep trying to deport them all. Aouth Tel Aviv is just Sudan now, crime rate and all since 2013.

Also that South African EFF guy Malema sings his little songs outside of the Israeli embassy

Ya, we like it here.. Warm winters and sunny summers.. people are friendly.. lol.

It's not all bad is what I'm saying... But I guess you need to see it for yourself before you can make your mind up.

Send in the Canadians, Irish, Aussie, NZ, and your California's.. and the Poms as well.. we dig you guys ;)

Sneak in some Europeans as well ;)

I wonder what Daryl Impey thinks of this

Apartheid South Africa tried to sell illegal nukes to Israel

Fuck it, everyone is welcome.. get in here...

*buy, not sell
theguardian.com/world/2010/may/23/israel-south-africa-nuclear-weapons

So we built our own instead... Then packed it all up... And now produce medical radioisotopes..

m.engineeringnews.co.za/article/south-african-radioisotope-producer-restarts-production-2018-02-21

jesus thats cucked. sry bro.

Or maybe you guys kept one (hopefully) in case shit hits the fan

Niggers don't care who they have to kill to become communist shithole. Its almost as if its genetic to be a counterproductive retard

Reminder that the reason nigger countries hate Israel and tipped Listerine off on the Apartheid memeword was our alliance with the Rhodies.

>Niggers will go extinct within your lifetime like the neanderthal

>Niggers with access to nukes

They don't want to leave you stupid faggot.
It's their land and their culture.
Go fucking fight with them.

Israel only supported the Boers to gain access to their resources, then backstabbed them afterwards.

typical kikes

This. The blacks here are constantly spouting the whole muh Israeli apartheid meme and are fully supportive of BDS. I very much doubt that they even have a concept of the intricacies of the politics in Israel. This is also pretty rich coming from a government that would wipe out their minority groups (white, Indians & coloureds) in a heartbeat.

This is just plausible deniability for when the Israeli backed and armed White Genocide happens in SA. Must be coming soon.

THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL

thats just a very weird bunch of boers, a small offshoot, like those boers that fucked off to the south american jungles

The Boers are good stock, don't you dare compare them to the ratrace

this is so weird
is this why SA fell apart? they turned from God