Nope, no agenda whatsoever. This is totally something a normal person would say. N O R M A L

Nope, no agenda whatsoever. This is totally something a normal person would say. N O R M A L

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2018/02/parkland-shooting-hoax-latest-right-dishonesty-epidemic/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
youtube.com/watch?v=fkyuDjzLBcw
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Medal_of_Honor_recipients_for_World_War_II
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/375470-fla-shooting-survivor-cops-dont-want-to-face-down-ar-15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Threadly reminder that leftists will defend the actions of the Cowards of Broward County because both groups are r-strategists.

It's perfectly normal for them to avoid risking their lives even as their fellow humans are killed. That is the core of r-strategy.

You all need to ask yourselves if this is the kind of mentality and the kind of person you want in your society.

Sup Forums BTFO again. He’s scoring points everyday.

Everything about this faggot just screams micropenis

>y-you can't fight da gubmint wit yo AR-15
>he dindu nuffin wrong. aint nobody wanna be on the barrel end of a AR-15!

How many kids is this going to redpill? Can we double our numbers?

>Who would want to do the difficult part of their job after years of getting paid to stand around?
Bet these faggots also whine when they're required to show up sometimes while getting paid to be on-call.

how did the person know it was an AR 15, once again the son of the Jewess fatso is exposed.

How? By being an emotional bitch?

>who wants to save lives lol

he's such a coward

Seriously though the fuck is up with his face. Not only is every proportion off but his skin looks waxy as fuck and I'm pretty sure he's using eyebrow powder and bronzer. Is he AI?

Really reminds me of Patrick Bateman

Hes 20 years old, and hangs out w 16 year old girls as a "student"

he seems like the type to bully someone mercilessly then play nice as soon as an adult shows up

Short man syndrome. Very dangerous.

Somebody needs to gas this little faggot.

For some reason, this kid reminds me of Patrick Bateman.

Can we get him charged with statutory rape or sexting a minor?

proof he's 20?

Minus the alpha attitude, extreme wealth, confidence and good looks?

>scoring points
Retard.

This just further demonstrates the fact that he doesn't have a care in the world for his dead classmates. He's just trying to capitalize off the tragedy to advance a political agenda.

Yep, also muh drones implying your AR-15 can stop muh government.

>If the enemy is in possession of a firearm with greater foot pounds of energy than yours just give up.

What a completely erroneous argument.

i think this guy is 19. he looks like and sounds like a faggot. then again these skinny soy boy jews who look like jared kushner sound the same. so he might be straight.

This

Sage
no evidence only a story

Like the holocaust but not as well planned

Nobody is really saying they don't have an agenda, its obvious these kids are their puppets, people are arguing on whether or not this whole thing was planned

>This is totally something a normal person would say.

Yep. This is what most people say after they get shot at, or stabbed at etc. The bravado and heroic ideas usually disappear about half a second after the bad stuff starts.

There is no cover. You don't know where the person is. You don’t know how many people there are. You are armed with a popgun. You are a glorified child minder. You are 54 years old and very close to retiring on a healthy pension.

Explain to me how you would get this person to walk into the rifle fire and attack persons unknown. If you have an answer that works, congratulations. No army has ever found one ever in human history. Meanwhile you, some retard on 4han, has fucking cracked it.

Lay it out for us, oh Sage of Khane, o' deadly wargiver, snatcher of souls. Share your miracle insight.

Patrick Bateman mtf pre op maybe

-Rothschilds bow to Hogg
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls CNN with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Hoggdangrad will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Hogg babies
-David Hogg said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a chinless angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
-He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Hoggbots inside you right now
-Hogg is are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Hogg bunker in Wilkes land?
-He learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Hoggs. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Hogg
-David Hogg is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

>Explain to me how you would get this person to walk into the rifle fire and attack persons unknown.
Yep, that's why Japan kicked our asses in WWII.

That does sound like something Jeb would say.

Someone mentioned earlier in a thread the narrative would start to change this week and the focus would shift from anti gun to censorship of the internet. Didn't think much of it but noticed on Twatter that nothing gun related is currently trending and on the news on all the cable news channels their talking "fake news" on the net. Then I see this. nationalreview.com/2018/02/parkland-shooting-hoax-latest-right-dishonesty-epidemic/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Are they gearing these kids up behind the scenes to push the net censorship this week? The gun narrative was far too divisive and I think they figured that out and think this would be more palatable to normies.

idk ask the unarmed teachers who sacrificed them to save some kids.

>There is no cover
There was a few thousand meatshields in there, don't give me that "no cover" bullshit

Wait, but I thought the AR-15 couldn't stand up to the government?

>no cover
>t. architectural intellectual with knowledge of the MSD blueprints

>soldiers

Nope. Soldiers hide behind cover when they are not running to more cover or outright running away. The simplifying factor in island warfare is that there is nowhere to run and you can’t swim back to California or Hokkaido. Although people did try.

Human shields is one plan. Put it in the maybe pile for now.

It is a classroom. Do you think there is a foxhole installed in there? What are you suggesting?

Believe it or not the AR15 is actually pretty inefficient at close quarters combat.

That's why there's been so much research and development into super short SMGs and PDWs. The idea that this kid was an unstoppable force because he had an AR15 is completely bullshit. While possessing firearms with lower foot pounds of energy those four cops and their 9mm handguns were actually better suited for close quarters combat than a kid with an AR. You are able to stay behind corners and conceal yourself while returning fire much more easily than with a full size rifle. This is why almost every fighting force that will find itself in extremely close quarters uses some sort of super short weapon like an MP5K.

>No army has ever found one ever in human history.
>lol not talking about soldiers though

Was the person aware of the job they were applying for when they were hired? Did they make the mindful decision to be a police officer?

Does the firefighter bitch about how scary a burning building is? No, because the firefighter knows that the reality of his job may make him have to go into that building.

Remember when we used to shame cowards?Now it seems people defend them ,those cops should be tar and feathered

Reminder that David Hogg has done NOTHING

let's just explain what nothing means, before I continue:
>NOT
>ONE
>F U C K I N G
>THING

to change the second ammendment at all.

>trained adult, years of experience and practice
>too scared of a dumb crazy kid with no experience and probably little ammo left
Wew you got me shill.
>no cover
Nigger has never been in a school before.

Soldiers do not advance into rifle fire. They are taught to skulk. They are taught when you hear gunfire, hide. Concealment, cover, return fire, retreat, advance oh so carefully, etc etc. That could go on for days.

Nowhere is anyone taught to dive into someone shooting a rifle, with no cover, with no idea what to do, alone, armed with a popgun, in the next 10 seconds. It is just not a thing.

Is it me, or does that guy have a punchable face? Hard to explain, but the very sight of him makes me want to punch him, and his views don't help either.

>r-strategist detected

You are cancer to civilization.

We need people in our society who are willing to sacrifice for others, not people who scurry away to save their own hides when the shit goes down.

You're probably one of the refugee welcome fags as well

>Does the firefighter bitch about how scary a burning building is?

Firefighters are taught not to go into burning buildings. Burning buildings are on fire. The heat will burn you even if you are a firemen. The heat will weaken the structure and make it deadly. Firemen are taught to contain fires.

You see the issue? You have this horsehit hero Chuck Norris stupidity in your head. That is not real life.

Yes, there are millions of cows that lap that shit up.

I hope you die in a ditch, tiny cock.

They're taught to assess the situation to maximize capabilities. That doesn't mean refusing to engage when Red has bigger guns. If it did we would have lost Guadalcanal.

You were never in the military, that's for fucking sure.
>what is a charge
Yes, the make Infantry charge into oncoming fire to overwhelm and over take an enemy position, how the fuck do you thin we took Normandy beaches?

Eat shit David

Lots of surface area

Please tell me this is photoshopped and not real

Just more reason to own a gun. Call 911 and it will take the cops several minutes to show up, and then they'll skulk once they get there.

In my experience, men that say other men have small penises usually are the ones with the small penis

This kid is basically saying he's glad his fellow students died.

This is so unbelievably fucked up I refuse to believe it's real.

unironically wake the fuck up
youtube.com/watch?v=fkyuDjzLBcw
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
if you believe this shit you are RETARDED

>Firefighters are taught not to go into burning buildings
is this a thing on your rain island? even here firefighters go into flaming buildings to get the people out. Especially if it's a school and not every kid is out.

A team of firefighters 100% will go into a burning building to rescue someone, you dipshit.

Meanwhile 90% of these motherfuckers went down in history charging machine gun nests.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Medal_of_Honor_recipients_for_World_War_II

Faggot points you mean, I agree.

Mini 14, the same bullet of the AR-15. Extremely easy to shoot and you can carry 10 mags of 30 rounds easily, even being a manlet. That's 300 rounds for killing.

Bersa Thunder 9mm. 17 rounds, cheap and doesn't kick much so you can dual wield.
>9mm
Yes, a 15 year old kid is not a 6'5 90 kgs nigger that can take shots. One round per kid is enough, even if you are a paranoid shooter, two rounds per kid is game.
17 people killed if shooting well.

And you can go and shoot a 9mm anywhere in the USA, practice will not be a problem.

>assess the situation

This is good. This is the start of the Sup Forums revolutionary combat plan. It must have escaped every military force on the planet but here it comes, brought to the world by anonymous internet fuckplant.

>maximize capabilities

What the fuck is that? Is this the breakthrough?

>charge

Ooh this sounds exciting. CHARGE! That might work. Does he get to ride a horse?

>overwhelm

Overwhelm one man with one man? How is this happening? I am unsure as to the mechanism you are proposing here, please elaborate.

>took Normandy beaches

There was quite a high body count involved there user. The Normandy landings were a disaster, hopeless bombing followed by carnage. I am not quite sure what you are really suggesting here. Are we no longer attempting to preserve life?

Well, he isn`t wrong.

>Do you think there is a foxhole installed in there
Unironically yes, you dumb fuck. Here in the US, we plan for shit to go bad, not act shocked when someone runs over 100 people in a completely uninterrupted walkway using a stolen truck. Schools are built to be safer, and it's not just asbestos they leave out of the old designs.

>on cuck island, firemen don't fight to protect people from fire
The absolute state

Try addressing my argument, fagtron. Soldiers aren't trained to always avoid engagement if the enemy's small arms are more powerful. Maybe in your country's joke of a military but not around here.

>he still thinks guns are the most effective methods
throw an m80 in a tin can full of cut of nail bits and wax it back shut. Congrats, I just doubled your body count and saved you 800 bucks of guns and ammo. Killing people isn't exactly hard, that's kind of why people in my country carry guns to stop people who try.

FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
Local police made repeated visits to his home
Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
School security office waited outside while shooting happened
4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
Local sherriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
School District in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton conspirator.
Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews
Local Sherriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
Local Sherriff refuses to resign

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?

>A police officer would just stand and care for his wellbeing and try to get the least in danger while you and your friends are being massacred a couple of meters away
>HE WILL BE DOING HIS TACTICAL NINJA GREEN BERET DUTY HONORABLY
Just massacre my shit up!

To be fair, our SOP is typically to stay outside of hadji's range plinking at them until the hardware shows up to turn their position into glass, but you're right. We use that method for safety, not necessity. In our military, there are still people taught how to kill with their bare hands if they have to.

D day had a guy or 2

>Soldiers aren't trained to always avoid engagement if the enemy's small arms are more powerful.

Correct. It does not matter what weapon is involved. Cover, concealment and skulking and running from one point of skulk to another are built into ever aspect of warfare. Soldiers skulk when there is nobody around. If you leave them alone in a field with no stimulus they take FUCKING COVER. If there is no cover they start digging holes to make some.

You retarded disgrace of a creature. The waste of carbohydrates in keeping you alive is enough to prompt donations to the starving children of Africa.

No fuck you britbong, get back on target, you're not allowed to take the tiniest chunk of his argument and spin it into a frothing lather that hides how fucking stupid you are for getting blown the fuck out by the entire rest of the comment.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe this? CQC is literally defined by it's speed and violence. I'm genuinely boggled by how fucking dumb you are

Real
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/375470-fla-shooting-survivor-cops-dont-want-to-face-down-ar-15s
Any credibility he had is now gone.
Is tapper going to get fired for what he did?

>getting rustled by a nutless troll

>Iron but fair fist
thats Hogg for you...

burn

>Soldiers skulk when there is nobody around. If you leave them alone in a field with no stimulus they take FUCKING COVER.
I wasn't aware "skulking" was an actual military term (maybe it is in go-blimey crumpet nigger Bongistan) but situations where there's nobody around and no stimulus is precisely what we're not talking about. There was someone shooting up the school, and the cop's job was to bust a cap in him, which he didn't.

No but it's literally defined by the speed of it, though. That's like looking at the sky and saying it's green because it sort of looks like the atlantic sometimes on a shitty day. The rest of reality disagrees with you entirely. It actually causes a little pain behind my eyes trying to understand how someone can be this fucking stupid, but then I remember that half the people using that flag are fucking pakis these days anyway

>It actually causes a little pain behind my eyes trying to understand how someone can be this fucking stupid

He's not stupid, he's just a fucking coward who tries to rationalize how everyone else is just like him. You are wasting your time, rabbits like him will always be the way they are.

woah, buddy...
this is a board of peace.

Unbelievable

The officers could have saved his classmates' lives and he's just like "Well, they're only human. It's all good, no worries man, I would've done the same thing. It's not like it's their job or anything."

It's almost like he wanted his classmates dead.

When will these smug fucks learn that people don't like being told what to do? Especially by a pampered seventeen year old shit stain.

>Hey if the officer did his job and kept us safe, then I wouldnt have as strong a platform to push my dads agenda.

next time do not take an crisis actor with such a big adams apple.

>I wasn't aware "skulking" was an actual military term

The terminology varies. Concealment and cover, minimising your outline is pretty universal stuff. You even get to paint your face and wear camouflage clothing. They paint vehicles in camo too. They even hide big stuff like buildings under big nets to make it look like foliage. It is built right into the thing from the ground up.

>There was someone shooting up the school

Now now, slow down. Put yourself in the position of the copper.

>someone or someone(s) is shooting a rifle
>my job is to protect life and property

Do you try and rescue the people inside? Is that the correct thing to do from a tactical perspective? Think carefully now. Extra points for showing your working.

>It's almost like he wanted his classmates dead.

He doesn't want them dead, he just doesn't care about them. Think about a warren of rabbits in a meadow. Hawk swoops down and grabs one, they'll run away but come back in five minutes to keep eating. One gets shot by a hunter, or trapped in a snare? Those fucking rabbits will keep munching on grass right next to the dead body of their sibling, parent, child.

This is the kind of society you get when we have no threats and abundant resources. People don't care about each other, they only care about saving themselves.

how do you know hes 20??

I concur. This is another OBVIOUS HOAX that will only fool a mouth-breathing RETARD.

>Crisis actors: faggots and kikes
>Shining a flashlight on myself while I demand gun control; ooh scary

Yeah, but there are times I have a nice thought and that's one of these sad fucks going legitimately crazy from being so wrong all the time that it broke something important inside their heads. Every time they think they've got another gotcha moment to end the tyranny of freedom of expression, reality gets in the way. Even if everything about this school shooting checks out 100%, there were still multiple armed guards who were employed with the sole task of getting between the kids and the gunman to do a little peacekeeping themselves, and to a man they all failed to act entirely. They didn't die attempting to engage an active target, they merely allowed others, children even, to die in their stead because it was scawwy.

Looks real fuckin' legit, ignore that the darling survivorchild has a father who salivates at the thought of this exact thing happening, just focus on how those officers didn't do their duty by being gun savvy American men.

You're still changing goalposts you bucktoothed fuck, and you're still wrong. Go ahead, dig out the manual I've got a copy of sitting in my workshop, find me any of those terms, then take a picture and post it here.

oh yeah that totally sounds like what someone who had his mates gunned down would say
>yeah i totally understand i wouldn't [fight for dozens of my friends' lives either] now ban all guns that can fire more than 3 shots per minute cause they're weapons of war, i'm on the clock here
what a fucking shill coward, i hope he's getting a 1mil+ paycheck at the very least