ITT: anime that people don't talk about often

this show was the shit when I was a kid

>this show was the shit when I was a kid
Fuck you for making me feel old

>slayers

I only kept watching it for that pole dancer chick. her fight was nice.

Isn't that Tsuritama?

Sankyu!

SoreMachi is one of my absolute favorites, too bad nobody really knows it desu

Any show thats good people dont talk about

It's a Canuck anime cartoon, so I can see why no one ever wants to remember this.

Fun computer game though.

I'm actually watching it right now. It's alright, but nothing to write home about.

I don't even know why I watched it. I can barely remember anything about it.

>haremshit

The anime is trash though, the manga is a literal masterpiece, and you should've been on Sup Forums when it was still being published.

What are you doing

Oh fuck, I remember this. I used to play that game every day after school, it was good shit.

Beyblade was THE shit

Beyblade was shit

You are shit

Any 5y old anime doesnt get talked about a lot. Narrow it down a bit.

>tfw no brown skin childhood friend who loses her panties or hot grandma

>vaguely remember an anime on disney or abc family
>aired around the same time as Flint the time detective, monster rancher(?), beyblade, some pig comedy
>about a boy on an adventure with monster people he would fight or something
>cant remmeber more for the life of me

>2007
>this is Sup Forums posters childhood now
Im getting old

That is pretty damned generic, you basically just remember the non-important part of it,

Was it Shinzo?

This, this, this
I really hoped Holly would be my gf when I was 10 or so

Not him, but in Shinzo it was 3 guys travelling with a girl, so it's probably not it.

>some pig comedy

Sounds like Super Pig. A show about a girl who could transform into a pig and save the day, in return she would get pearls and x amount of pearls would grant her a wish.

Sounds like Shinzo, a Journey to the West homage set in the future about a boy named Mushra and a girl name Yakumo as the last human on earth setting off to find "Shinzo" along the way they pick up other enterrans one of which is a water dragon, the other an earth tiger.
Together they fused to make Mushrambo who is a bad motherfucker.
When the enemies were defeated they turned into cards.

There's a reason we don't talk about Evol

If I'm not mistaken the first season of Shinzo was with the loli girl rather than the main one, or it was the second season? Can't remember.

Could you give more details? I can think of a dozen shows that describes.

And it's actually a pretty good show. The villain is fucking based.

Second was Binka, the loli bitch with the rocket lawnchair.
Yakumo was the Sanzang stand-in who went around being all like "MUSHA NOOO" and then occasionally pulled out god-tier defensive barriers out of her ass which could deflect Mushrambo.

It is Shinzo, holy shit thanks

The shows it aired with were all I remembered.

Shinzo is fucking top-tier. I'd recommend rewatching it.

I do, now to find subs.

Could have used more than two songs on the soundtrack, but it was pretty nice.

I probably watched every single anime that aired on TV from 97 to 2006. I remember the first time I discovered a channel called Locomotion that then became Animax, it was fucking heaven in a time where downloading anime on the internet was something unknown, at least to me.
I really loved Shinzo as a kid, but do you think that it holds up? Maybe it will ruin his nostalgia.

I go into old anime expecting it not to hold up, and as a nostalgia trip. I wont mind even if its terrible.
Beyblade wasnt 'good' but it was a fun rewatch.

Holy shit. Anons, you have given me back my fucking childhood. All i could remember about the show was the guy's name being something with the syllables Mu-ra. So many fucking years without knowing.

>Forgetting Shinzo
It was the best anime that aired on Jetix/Fox Kids alongside Shaman King.

I was too young. Funny enough, i remember Shaman King very well. All of this back when it was called Fox Kids.

only showed 2-3 episode before getting cancelled in 4kids here in america,I was sad when it didn't show up the next week

What's your favorite childhood anime Sup Forums?

>underage the thread

>Bunch of anime from 20 fucking years ago
>underage

It had everything you'd come to expect from a shonen battle show with giant armored spiders. It's cliched, but kinda appealing if you stick through with it.

the parappa the rapper anime is criminally underrated

That was the second anime I ever torrented. No regrets. Damn good show, watched it with Sup Forums even though there were few threads each episode.

This shit was the shit. For some reason the english dub was better than the original. Case in point: the fucking laugh

Also, harem that resolves the romance. God if I only knew that this would be the first and last time I saw that in anime...

Not a perfect execution but dang
>those designs
>that jazz
>the fantastic (for its time) cg
>the villains
>best short haired tomboy in a scuba suit

never forget

i guess i was the only one who watched and enjoyed this

>this is (not) bait

OST was actually pretty good.

Ost was goat
The story was interesting too

>Yoko Kanno
Picked up

OST on this was great as well but this does get mentioned every now and then.

>2007
>go on Sup Forums to talk about pic related
>want to discuss how this goofy looking shit really is the most profound and well executed fantasy anime
>get told to eat a dick
and here we are

Both these are under appreciated gems.

too bad the anime was practically only storyboards.

Pretty much no-one outside of /o/ ever talks about Initial D

You high? There's almost constantly a thread up.

I see that you are a gentlefaggot of refined tastes.

Every thread.

The only thing I remember from Noir is that the girl from your pic was cool as fuck and the OST was God-tier

Yes.

>Shinzo
>It was the best anime that aired on Jetix/Fox Kids alongside Shaman King
Spot the pleb who never watched Medabots.

fucking terrible series

I still can't believe that Drake did the opening.

I've been watching this recently. Truly underrated with excellent sound direction. Also, an OP by Ali Project that's not so samey.

I did, was never a big fan of Medabots although I still watched the whole thing.

I wish I had a Wu-Tang apron.

I wouldn't trust Sup Forums this much, anymore.

I swear that the whole series got played through. Not like kids wb then had a whole lot to replace it with

Aired just last year but people pretty much forgot about it the moment it ended (and arguably even before that). And that's just sad.

Never seen this mentioned on Sup Forums before.

Lalaru best girl did nothing wrong

I never even saw a thread on this show.