Why are white women a lost cause

What did white men do to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192849/Man-doused-wife-lye-prompting-face-transplant-dies.html
cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2009/02/lyedousing_victim_faces_estran.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_hydroxide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toll paid

La servante de Los negros

women to the right was attacked by chimp,retarded fake news

Let them have an opinion

>What did white men do to them?

They did nothing, which is the whole point.

Yeah I know, the chimp is in the picture.

Checked Meine Fuhrer and fpbp.

(checked)

BLACKED

How can a chimp make someone look like that?

The question you should be asking is what did jews do to them.

I believe this is the actual wife.

Looks like it was nigger who turn her to ghoul. But blame white males. That is fine. Everybody does it now anyway.

>What did white men do to them?
Give them equal rights

Spare the rod spoil the thot

Forgot romance.

Chimps are incredibly strong. She pretty much had her face ripped off.. she looks the way she does because of reconstructive surgery.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192849/Man-doused-wife-lye-prompting-face-transplant-dies.html

•Sixty-two-year-old Herbert Rodgers, who had been serving a 30- to 70-year prison sentence in Pennsylvania, died on Monday
•In 2007, he flew into a jealous rage and doused his estranged wife, Carmen Tarleton, with industrial-strength lye
•The chemical burned her so badly she was left blind and needing a face transplant
In 2009, Rodgers, who at this point was Tarleton’s ex-husband, pleaded guilty to maiming her in exchange for a prison sentence of at least 30 years
•Police previously said Rodgers believed his wife was seeing another man and went to her house to attack him
•Tarleton suffered burns on more than 80 percent of her body and was left blind as a result of the attack
•In 2013, over two dozen doctors at a Boston hospital performed a face transplant on Tarleton

you are dumb

cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2009/02/lyedousing_victim_faces_estran.html

as soon as I saw her face I knew instantly it was either an acid or alkali burn attack.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_hydroxide

Those burns look like liquefactive necrosis. Alkalis are a terrifying thing to be burned by. The eat through flesh, bone and skin all a one while acids have to eat through layer by layer. You can tell whether it’s an acid or alkali burn by the coloration.

Just imagine being this women not being able too use you attractiveness too get what you want, she can never be confident with her self , she has too wake up everyday looking at her self in the mirror with such a face , remember a woman value is in her looks if you take that away her life is meaningless

She is blind actually so she's never seen herself, but I don't think it's funny I think it's tragic. She is a filthy coal burner but acid attacks are so disgusting I wouldn't wish that upon anyone desu. Can you imagine that happening to you? How instantly your entire would be effectively over yet you're forced to live on as a monster while everyone around you continues their lives without you. Terrifying reality.