Biggest red pill of them all

God is real and you are a part of god. Additionally god can be proven with the fibonacci sequence and the fact that society goes to shit if gods rules are not followed and/ or mocked/ subverted. You are a part of god, because god is nothing and everything at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0tLbl5LrJ8
google.com/amp/s/amp.space.com/35276-humans-made-of-stardust-galaxy-life-elements.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LOJ50EUbWzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which god are you waffling about, there are many ?

my dick hertz

There is only 1 god and he created earth on many principles. For a better understanding you could call him Mother Nature

Fuck right off. Oriental religions are the way, not this christian contradiction-fest horse shit.

>Additionally god can be proven with the fibonacci sequence

How?!?

The fibonacci sequence is a sequence found in every particel of the world, no matter how big or small. It's gods fingerprint and talked about in religion

Why do you think that? Debate me

No, fuck you. Stop telling people what to believe though. Kikes do that.

Dude who the fuck is fibblunasi? Is he the guy who make blue beam?

It's always the funniest fucking thing in the world to watch the lengths an atheist will go to not be apart of or acknowledge Christianity (other then to shame it) but readily accept everything else.

I didn't tell anyone what to believe, you did.

You literally fucking put words in his post.

How is Christianity contradictionary and why is it shit according to you? How are oriental religions better? Why do you like them and which principles do they support?

Oh really? What is your thread about?

This is the fibonacci sequence:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0tLbl5LrJ8

Back your claims up first, then we can talk

Also:

Not an atheist, nor accepting 'everything else'. My beliefs are mine, and they just so happen to somewhat align with some parts of Hinduism, Buddhism.

Sure, "fibonacci sequence proves god" guy

Wow, I'm gay now!

Explain your beliefs in detail pls. What are the core teaching of Buddhism?. What is Nirvana and why is it the desired end goal?

When you find to god, you will understand why it is not okay to be gay.

Bump

The fibonacci sequence was talked about in christianity and later proven via science. What is your point? And why are you a buddhist?

POL IS A /HINDU/ OR NUFFIN BOARD

Sup Forums is an orthodox loving board.

so why it is important to follow god's rules?

You are the only german poster on this board that I agree with

Fuck god.

Gods rules like no homosexuality, no bestiality, no incest, kindness, compassion, protecting the innocent (most importantly kids), no abortion, no rape, theft, murder,no race mixing, no pedophilia etc. Without those society doesn't function and populations get erased. In the modern world via atheism, abortion, homosexuality andund race mixing. Not 1 functioning atheist country exists.

Ty Poland. I like your faithful country and ethusiastic spirit. Poland is a perfect example how putting god first leads to sucess btw

*success

Being exactly like that leads to self destruction and leaders like Trudeau.

The biggers redpill is that god is real and that he is a liar and a hypocrite kike who will send all the whites to hell. The redpill is red because we are satan. Wouldnt you rather be in hell killing and tormenting degenerate sinners for eternity. I would.

>send all the whites to hell
God is not sending anything anywhere. Its people who reject the instructions given by God for a functioning society, who believe they know and can do it better. Megalomania is real.

I dont think im better than god. I just dont want to sit around. Id rather be in hell killing and tormenting the people who kill and torment me.

Yes, a drop of water is nothing compared to an ocean but many many many drops will create an ocean.

We have the same make up of stars. We are part of this galaxy google.com/amp/s/amp.space.com/35276-humans-made-of-stardust-galaxy-life-elements.html

And i thank god for bringing them to me.

>We have the same make up of stars. We are part of this galaxy

Space is fake. An illusion. The galaxies you see are very small, and very close.

You want another Red Pill? We live inside the Earth > Concave Earth. God created this small Earth container, and is not far away. Just above our heads, is his Palace. In some other languages the word Sky and Heave, are the same. Those cultures knew.

Truth. Well said, OP.

[CDU voting intensifies]

Pantheism is heretical

Too bad we all already knew this, step it up.

Fibonacci sequence was scientifically proven on many occasions to be a result of confirmation bias in research conducted on Forex markets, millions of dollars were spent on it.

Humans are pattern recognition machines, and we since we feel comfortable with patterns, we see them even where there are none.

If fib is your only argument, boy, you couldn't be more in the dark.

According to most people the nazis are all in hell. Makes me want to go even more. I bet whites built an empire there. And we get to kill and torment whoever we want. You kikes and niggers better keep your word. You better be peaceful and loving or youre going to hell. Or as i call it. The land of shoah.

Spoken like a true atheist

Your just full of hate. It’s nothing but a trap to keep you down. Let go of it before it needlessly consumes you. Pity those who do you wrong because clearly they have serious problems of their own. If you can manage not to hate, but rather love instead they can’t hurt you. That doesn’t mean you needlessly let others walk all over you either.

You should look into fractals as you might be surprised.

Protip: Try DMT and then tell me you'd say the same thing again

From what i know, Nazis are not even in Hell. They are just one dimension above animals, banned from reincarnating.

>DUDE DMT LMAO

It is not my only argument. You know ad well ad me, that you wouldn't accept the truth I'd offer you, since science cannot prove everything yet. A simple thing as praying leads to the evidence of god, but atheists would never accept that. I have another “proof“ for you. Computer simulation theory. It is theoretically possible that we live in a world simulated by a supercomputer, so what if we say god instead of supercomputer?

Biggest redpill: God spoke to Abraham to lead humankind on the right track. The jews fucked up however prompting God to speak to Jesus to set them straight. Which failed when churches with bishops etc. came to be. Promping god to once again speak to another man. This time it was Mohammed(pbuh) to lead the people in a true religion. No other prophet has created a major religion since then. Coincidence? No. Islam is the true religion. Convert.

You have your terminology backwards. Red pills are harsh truths, not comforting lies. What you dropped was a blue pill.

Just my friendly suggestion to atheists. You could pray to god too, or replace “Mother Nature“ in your vocavbubulary with “god“

We know much here, much deeper things than this. You are like a little lost lamb. Lurk more, you will learn of wonders.

This wasis not a blue pill, muh skeptic. Name one successful atheist country, that has competent leadership

That is my atheist friendly version, you as well as me know that it is quite difficult to dive deeper with words alone

You're putting words in my mouth. Following Christian doctrine is clearly the best societal blueprint (though ironically the worst personal one.) But this in no way suggests God exists.

No space is not fake and flat earth is nonsense. Try hollow earth instead and understand that our universe is highly complex

youtube.com/watch?v=LOJ50EUbWzg

It does, because countries that follow gods doctrine end up being morally right and successfull. See:

The Globe and the Flat Earth are both fake. So is space.

Yes. Exactly what I just said. Still does not prove, or even suggest, God's existence.

What did Jesus teach? What did the bible warn about? What is happening to christianity is the same thing that happened to buddhism. There is a reason many atheists like to call themselves “buddhists“ too and that so many buddhists (Pew survey) are for abortion.

God Exists. Just take some DMT to travel with your consciousness inter-dimensionally and you will see for yourself.

We might dispute whether he is what he claims he is, but fur sure he is the creator of this world and human beings.

Define your requierement for the existence of god. I stated that gods rules, that are for example in the bible, lead to moral and competitive success

What does god claim he is according to you?

You're not addressing what I am saying. I agree that societies that follow Christian doctrine are the best/most successful. However there are better explanations for this than God existing. Especially since the most successful individuals in Christian societies are those who act in explicitly anti-Christian ways.

How can you proof the existence of something that is everything and nothing at the same time?

What God claims to be you can read in the Bible.

Anti-christian like what? How could I prove god to you? What requierement must be met?

>most successful
only if you use anti-Christian standards of measurement

if god is nothing and everything at the same time then its a Paradox. a fire cant be Cold and warm at the same time.

but if he existed even like that then what do you think his purpose is?doesnt it all seem meaningless.

I want to know what YOU think he claims he is and what you think he actually is, since you said he is not what he claims he is

wow did you come up with this while waatchin bill hicks videos on yt??

My requirement would be that there is a consciousness behind and capable of implementing said laws rather than happenstance.

And I agree societies that are most successful follow Christian law. But the most successul individuals in those Christian societies act explicitly anti-Christian. Case in point: George Soros.

That's fair. The happiest then.

Sure thing toothpaste
Now go, your goat wife is waiting

Meaningless in what sense? If you don't follow gods doctrine, you will end up with a broken, non functioning society.

God is nothing and everything at the same time, because even nothing is the tiniest thing you could imagine, smaller than any microscope could identify. He is nothing and everything at the same time, since he is the smallest and the biggest thing at once, because everyone and everything is a part of him.

Meaning of life is to be happy through compassion, truthfulness and tolerance since that path will lead you back to god. Don't think of god as a being, just accept that every cause must have a creator.

Selfishness, sexual immorality, breaking of the ten commandments, harming others off the top of my head.

And that is actually a really good question. I will have to think on that

>the most successul individuals

As I stated above. Only if you apply anti-Christian ways of measurement for success. The Christian doctrine does not view earthly goods and wealth as a measurement of success. The measurement of success in human life is Inner Spiritual development, so to speak.

To develop a Persona, the immortal Spirit that survives death. It is said that all people come with a baby spirit consciousness which has to be developed during a life time, nourished, the Temple in Bible refers to the Spirit - Mind, to build your Temple of the Mind, that can survive death. But people who do not develop it just die, and their so called wealth perishes. For them the game is over.

>The happiest then.
I wouldnt call Soros the happiest person. He doesnt look like one. LOL

So you define success through money?
Read the bible for once and you'd understand why players like Soros have so much “success“.

You conflate earthly riches with happiness. But that is all right. We are programed to think that way.

Right, I saw your response after I posted that. I amended my answer after that. The happiest people act explicitly anti-Christian.

>Christian societies
There are no Christian societies at this time on Earth. There are only societies that used to be Christian. Everything changed with the kike revolution in France.

In a Christian society usury was illegal.

Certainly seems to enjoy the hell out of his ill gotten gains. Donald Trump is another example of someone who has consistently acted immorally and seems to revel in his situation.

Okay listen and now listen closely. What if that consciousness you talk about exists, but is blocked? Let's take prayer for example aka collective thought. Why do you think we talk about “memeing something into existence“?

Via prayer you can “connect“ to that consciousness. However that is just one of many ways. Additionally how can you claim that god does not exist, but in the same breath admit that societies that follow gods doctrine become successfull?

That is certainly one aspect of success. I know I am certainly happier when I am not having money problems.

How does Donald Trump act immoral?

and if humanity finally reached all those goals. all of humanity is perfect. then what.

did God just create us for satisfaction? what was his reason to create us? couldnt he just create us perfect? was humanity neccesary to God in any way?

do you think of God as conscious?if so couldnt he satisfy himself without humanity having to go trough what its going trough

A-a-user that's not a pill, that's a suppository!

We are all ideas of God. God has an idea, it becomes what we call reality. You are an idea of God. Thus you became reality. This does not make you god. It makes you God's idea. That makes you kin to God in a sense. But the trees were God's idea. The rocks. The mountains. The sky. These too are your kin.
You can try to break away from God. You can try to rule. Like Lucifer has tried.
But you can't win. You can't rule.
Because we're all just in the mind of God.
We're His ideas.
All reality. All the planes up and down.
To rebel against God is to rebel against the mind that keeps you.
It is futile.

I don't conflate the two. But it is nigh impossible to feel happy with no money, and having more money seems to incease happiness, both in myself and others.

That is not a truly happy or successful petson, because what you gain in money, you lose in virtue and moral and losing those leads to unhappiness.

I would declare a god and his rules following person the most successful and happy one, since morally right, upstanding, truthful,compassionate, forgiving people are truly the happiest

No, a bunch of retarded voters leads to having someone like Trudeau being elected.

According to Christianity you follow false gods, of Mammon. Wealth and happiness are illusory and are not the highest value for a Spiritually developed Christian.

Truth, Justice, Courage, Loyalty, etc

Happiness is nice, but unattainable. Its a buzz word. The world is suffering. Not happiness. A Christian knows it. People are misguided today by anti-Christian ideologies created by meek men, playing megalomaniacs and pretending they can do better than God. baka

Indeed it does and collective thought than implements it into reality