How does it feel to be so obviously wrong?

Are you volunteering to go first?

why do you think that could ever happen in the US?

sage thread

Someone needs to be raped with a broken stick

Call me "child" to my face, princess.

We'll fucking trees exist, go get another stick, guns exist go get another gun illegally

>boomer

or
>D: smack your kid upside the head.

he's forgetting that everybody already has sticks.

D. put up a sign that says no sticks, confiscate pencils from well behaved students because they're technically sticks. act confused when children pick up sticks off the ground anyways in spite of your sign.

The kid's in jail isn't he?

ITT : Retards not understanding why restricting access to devices made for the sole purpose of killing is a good idea

They did take his ‘stick’ away after they arrested him and threw him in jail.

>citizens are children who need to be punished by their parents

Hmmm...
How does it feel being an eternal child?

>no option for D. crack up at my kid smacking some dork with a stick

Why would I give other kids sticks? My kid is top dog.

option B is literally how soceity works

B is police/ military

>the 2nd amendment is about sticks

If the teacher had a stick this wouldn't have happened in the first place.

I say give your kid a sword

guns arent sticks and people who have them are adults

It depends. Did he hit a nigger or some lgbt faggot? If so I would give him another stick.

shut up abdul

>i'm just pretending to be retarded
also D. BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA YOUR KID FOR BEING A PIECE OF SHIT

We have had this thread since Friday every day.
Sage.

Why do leftists only argue in strawmans?

GUNS ARENT STICKS

GUNS ARENT STICKS

GUNS ARSNT STICKS

GUNS ARENT STICKS

GUNS ARENT STICKS

you discipline your child you degenerate faggot

It's not a matter of who get's what stick or who does. It's a matter of who is handing out the fucking STICKS. Is the govt now your mom making rules?

Just saying

Always hilarious when Sup Forums is butthurt at a genuinely good argument and has nothing to say so they just spam ad Homs

It eventually happens everywhere the public's means to self defense is removed. It may take time, but a government that does not fear it's people will slowly take advantage of that position. Just look at the UK, pretty much 1984 at this point and it has only been disarmed for a few decades.

Depends on whether or not the sticks can kill.

That isn't a straw man, all he did was replace the word gun with stick

La degeneracion ultima...

I tell my child to kick the kids ass if he does it again, so yea, sort of.
And I have.
My son will aggressively stand up for himself if bullied in any way. He's gotten in fights at school but never got in trouble because he was being attacked.
I taught him to NEVER let anyone fucking touch him. Ever. And he doesn't. He's also as tall as me (6'1) and he's 15 so that helps.

If we take away all the sticks, how will anyone stir the pot

>take away your kid's stick
>other kids pay nigs for black market sticks
>school bully gets another stick and beats your stickless kid

genius! how tolerant :)

B sounds like the best choice. Some people are natural born leaders and some aren't so we need to prepare the ones that are at a young age

D. Tell the would-be parent (Government in this faggot's case) to fuck off.

Every able body should have a stick and exact justice to those who abuse their right to have a stick.

What's different about Cambodia?

>virgin alt-right amerimutt Incel LARPs as a successful conservative anglo Saxon protestant with a family
Classic

More like take away the sticks from every child that has one regardless of whether or not they hit

>Take away the stick
>He picks up another stick
What a shit comparison

You're projecting a little too hard there virgin boy.

Take away the stick and the kid will find something else to hit people with. The real reason is figure out why the kid wants to run around hitting people with sticks.

unfortunately for children they don't have a constitutional right to own sticks

If your child hits another child with a stick do you;

A. Discipline your child and take away the stick
B. Make sticks illegal and take away everyone's stick

E. None of the above. You punish the child that physically assaulted another child.

>take away all the sticks
>outlaw breaks a stick off tree
>outlaw is the only one with a stick.

Ok now imagine if there are 300 million sticks and millions of kids ready to kill you just to keep their sticks

Children aren't adults.
Screw you and your false equivalency.

I choose D and take that stick to shove it up your ass.

The answer is to supply my kid and his playvround faction with the best sticks in order to influence playground politics

idk, what are you saying?

D.Beat child with stick

>children with sticks is the same as psycho jews with rifles

or its just spam.

i suppose the kid with the tree in his yard is always going to have sticks no matter what you do.

Stop posting this stupid fallacious tripe.
We are not children, you do not get to take my stick.
Sage this shit.

False equivalency.
Also even if you take the stick they'll grab another off of a tree anyways. Good analogy.

The stick isn't even the issue. I'd wonder why the hell my kid decided to hit someone with a stick and punish him for being stupid.

This society needs to stop treating symptoms and start looking for the cause.

Ideal disarmament sequence
>1. Peace officers
>2. General polulace

Ask him why he did it, if he has a good reason I'll buy him something delicious.
If he doesn't, tell him that he has to have a reason to hit other people.

>adults = children
You're retarded and should be treated like a child.

The logic problem starts with the premise that the left thinks of adult American citizens as children

Give my child a stick so he can beat the crap out of the guy who hit him

>my kid hits other kids with sticks
>start going from house to house picking up all the sticks
What a reasonable and sane reaction.

And why couldn't it? Because this is the 21st century and humans have somehow profoundly changed since those times? Because your government loves you? What infantile reason do you want to give to explain why you think it couldn't?

Figure out why my child hit another child with a stick. If it was for a just reason, take him out for ice cream. If he was in the wrong, hit him with a stick.

Leftists live in a fantasy world where they're the adults and everyone else is a child.
Leftards: Adults are not children. There are broken and evil people out in the real world. Thinking adults protect themselves. You also need to protect children from the broken and evil people out there.

Misrepresenting an argument purposefully is a strawman.

Never did anyone who is pro-gun say every child should have a gun, or stick, for that matter.

Absoutely retarded.

D: take away everyone sticks, outlaw them and then ban anyone from taking anymore sticks from trees

Why do people who unironically believe Trump is Hitler 2.0 think this won't happen if the only ones who have guns are Trump's government employees?

Here's what you do: Forget about the sticks and find out why this kid felt inclined to hit his friends in the first place. Lord know I wish I could go back in time and tell my parents that.

>Your child hits another child with a stick. Do you:
A. Blame the stick
B. Blame other people who have sticks
C. Blame the child who got hit
D. Blame your child

Fuck liberals

>slide thread

Dont let them censor this
Please read the image to educate yourself on this method

I'd just put an ar15 in his backpack beside the cookies.

Why do you think it won't happen?

Yeah I take the stick away. But I don't go forcing everyone else to take their sticks away. Or make sticks illegal.

I agree, I hate niggers too.

take away all the sticks, even from the kid who's just playing fetch with his dog.

>eyelander glow
>head streak
>with the persian persuader

Children aren’t very smart and adults can confiscate all sticks and punish all criminal stick use pretty effectively because children are children. Criminals with firearms are not like children and there is as a multimillion dollar illegal arms trade market that is impossible to regulate unlike sticks. Therefore we require firearms hence banning firearms would only leave the “sticks” in the hands of 2-bit criminals.

>if there was a multimillion dollar lethal stick trade. Adults would assign certain children sticks. Those children would use said powers and abuse them. Therefore all children should have sticks.

How is taking away my kids stick in anyway the same thing as me taking away every kids sticks because my kid was a little asshole?

The average liberal atheist child has a higher IQ than the average conservative Christian adult

D) Keep an eye on them. Try to let them sort it out and only intervene if it gets out of hand. Kids need to learn to stand up for themselves. When I was a kid, my friends and I used to play fight with sticks all the time. The worst injuries were bruises. Kids can't mature in a bubble. That is why we have a problem with adult toddlers.

Also adults are not kids. The government is not a parent. The government already abuses its power as it stands. Do you really want them to decide who has a gun?

Person A lives in a place where everyone has sticks
There are many places where people don't have sticks
Person A is free to leave anytime.

Take away the stick from the child and put them in time out, you know the same shit we do with people shooting people.

>Implying citizens are children and the government is an adult.
>Implying mass shooting arent predominantly false flags
>Ignoring completely the reasoning for the 2nd amendment which is more relevant today than ever in US history

But retards will still read that and think wow so deep

>take away the stick
>the child picks up another stick and beats another child

wow its almost like that simply taking it away does no good

I’d praise them, because I taught mine to defend themselves and others. Her hitting someone with a stick means they were attacking her or others

This, but what do you expect when this is the ideal american family?

Chinks don't give a shit about human life. Can anybody at CNN ever speak the truth?

If you take away the stick, he'll just go into the woods and get another stick. One that will probably put splinters in his hand.

Well if everyone had sticks you wouldn't go around beating other kids with sticks, since they'd fight back.

Calmly and methodically go tree to tree, yard by yard, forest by forest and collect and destroy every single fucking stick, log, twig, branch, blade of eucalyptus, energy single goddamn thing that has the potential to be a stick and destroy it. Even all the timber at the hardware store, and in your roof and walls, that too. Shrubs, plants, trees, noxious weeds with woody stems, they all have to go.

Then stand back and watch an entire generation of children get raped and dismembered and have their face ripped off by the Cartels.

Nice move, Hillary

Beat the the kids ass with the stick.

Underrated

Totally ignores the fact that any asshole can pick up a stick and do it again. Beat the fucking kid.

And then form a corp of specially authorized stick wielders to go astound and best anyone with sticks.