Anyone else feel the redpill wearing off? starting to come less here...

Anyone else feel the redpill wearing off? starting to come less here, starting to hate the alt-right (it's full of weirdos and failures), starting to enjoy pop culture again, caring less about racial determinism etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sU5n4DiXYjc
youtube.com/watch?v=9tWILN_4q9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAGE

POO

Slide thread, sage.

sorry shill i will turn back on the tv and obey

Off yourself juden.

I know that feel.

> I'm Jewish

okay

muhammad is that you?

Yes. It's kinda weird. But I still hate the left, post-modernism, cultural marxism, Hillary Clinton, etc. I just want the world to realize that we literally have no news anymore. Only propaganda.

This repost spam? See it every day.
Sage

>having a different opinion and noticing the anti-intellectualism in the right wing is being a Jew

You're just falling into apathy and nihilism, coward

happenings and redpills go hand in hand, one can not exist without the other and the more we up the dosage the more you need, im already bored with the americans having their guns stolen by goblinas... NEXT!

You were never redpilled in the first place.

Once you are truly awoken to the truth, there is no going back.

Fucking kys.

hi Shlomo

i think the tide is starting to shift a bit, and 'alt right' thinking is starting to show up in the mainstream . so there's less reason to come here because the world feels a bit less insane than it did 2 years ago.

Kind of without the soyboy culture you got going.

I'm tired of white supremacists who are fat and literally autistic with zero social skills and work ethic.

Someone need a William Cooper redpill booster shot.
youtube.com/watch?v=sU5n4DiXYjc

youtube.com/watch?v=9tWILN_4q9s

This board is basically a cult:

>Targets vulnerable and frustrated people: "I don't have friends bc I'm too smart, girls only like assholes instead of nice guys like me".
>Gives them a boogeyman: "it's all the jews/niggers/women fault".
>Gives them a cause: "muh white race".
>Gives them a mantra against non gratifying thoughts: "whatever kike".
>Gives them a false sense of superiority: "I'm red pilled, I see the truth".

The pilars are the same you just need to change the jews for the west and muh white race for muh caliphate and you have a radical madrasa.

Good for you if it's wearing off. Enjoy your life, it's fucking short.

Thanks.
Life's too short to be bitter about your race, so I might as well enjoy it :^)

This was bound to happen with a president that actually does his job.

Trump isn’t feeding into the memes anymore outside of Twitter.

At this time in Obama’s presidency he was pushing out tons of propaganda, doing specials with Bear Grylls, going on ESPN to make his picks for March Madness.

You're growing up. That, or you've been getting your dick sucked. Either way, congratulations.

No.

Here's your (You)

you were here four days ago with the same bullshit fucking thread. either you're a fucking shill or a faggot, either way get gone and stay gone. saged.

Based Indian

>posts this shit every day

/thread

Wtf im blu pill nao.

Try harder Ali

congrats on becoming an adult.
politics is the ultimate blue pill and only leads to stress.

Definitely. We collectively went through the 5 stages of grief for the world. We’ve reached the acceptance stage

We already had this thread before, Mohammad.

SAGE, you faggot. Stop posting this shit. Nobody's buying it. Now go back to plebbit