Akagi

Did you guys also had tears in your eyes at this part?

Why this part? The next panel with Akagi sleeping felt sadder but even then you have better emotional moments in the manga

I meant it was like conclusion to me.
I felt like Akagi and Washizu won't meet with each other ever again and Washizu will die unfulfilled.
I know we have 7 chapters more but this chapter could be the last one.

Washizu is cute.

Washizu will meet Akagi again and die

*blocks ur path*
*steals your entire fortune, your left kidney and a bit of your soul with one swipe of a chinese tile*
*hums nantokanare as he widraws cooly and questions his existence*

I don't care, I'm more than ready to move on from endless Washizu.

*passes on your discarded winning tile two times in a row to steal 200 more ccs of blood from you*
*kan your draw*
*draw your phoenixes*
*become your soul brother*

Washizu a SHIT

Yes, next year can't come soon enough.

delet

never

These two chapters are hilarious.

Also cute Akagi.

Those two last chapters were actually kind of funny.
I finished Ten a couple of days ago, though and I still can't get fucking over it. It was so sad but so perfect.

How is he moving around or doing anything with half of his blood missing?

Magical sand

>Washizu riding the train.
>Pic related.

When I was looking at spoilers before the chapters got scantlated, I was laughing a lot at Washizu having to take the train, and freaking out Yasuoka and Ohgi who thought he was gone for good, but when I saw this page, I instantly stopped. I'm not really sure what it made me feel but it was really strong.

I didn't, was wondering how Washizu was going to resume the match if Yasuoka refuses to play on the basis of "having already won the game since Washizu got transfused blood to survive".

On a second thought, it didn't occur to me that it's really possible that Akagi doesn't get to see Washizu again, and thinks that Washizu has really died (while still thinking that he wouldn't be able to die not alone).

If the match continued, Akagi could have a chance to win if Washizu insisted on Tsuuisou Daisangen (instead of just Daisangen, which doesn't require Washizu to drop either 1pin or 9pin -- forgot which -- which could be pon'd by Yasuoka, so Washizu could have a chance to draw Akagi's winning tile, 5sou, which would halt his hand at least for a while).

With each chapter I get less and less of an idea what could happen next. Remember when most thought they're just gonna talk it out there, and then Washizu will die?
What do you think is in store, anons? I have no idea. But I don't think it'll be any sort of rematch.