youtube.com/watch?v=_E2CMgvg6II&feature=youtu.be&t=438
youtube.com/watch?v=RZOc2-y0ylM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The legend

The guys a fucking mudslime, he's no better then the kikes

lol. no.
He names the jew

Bump

So are we supposed to like a nigger mislim now just because he dislikes jews?

because he speaks truth and drops redpills.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliefs_and_theology_of_the_Nation_of_Islam

>The Blackman is the Original Man. From him came all brown, yellow, red, and white people. By using a special method of birth-control law, the Blackman was able to produce the white race. This method of birth control was developed by a Black scientist known as Yakub, who envisioned making and teaching a nation of people who would be diametrically opposed to the Original People. A Race of people who would one day rule the Original People and the earth for a period of 6,000 years. Yakub promised his followers that he would graft a nation from his own people, and he would teach them how to rule his people through a system of tricks and lies whereby they use deceit to divide and conquer, and break the unity of the darker people, put one brother against another, and then act as mediators and rule both sides

Fucking kill yourself. The fact that he seems redpilled on Jews is not enough to redeem this self-serving Scientologist asshat nigger. GTFO my board. Also he preaches that huwh*tes are inferior to niggers.

Fuck off.

yes - I heard the Scientology speech. I disagreed with it, but I agree with much else he says.

There is no one I agree 100% with.

Bump

He's not actually a Muslim. NOI is to Islam what Mormonism is to Christianity; far from canon.

I've been to his speeches in person. He thinks if Blacks eat beans, milk, wheat, and honey (all conveniently found in the beanpies that they sell) they can live for 150 years. He also wants us to get a section of the US for ourselves to create a Black ethnostate.

He's worse than Muslims and Jews.

You're not black.

desu if the majority of nogs in Chicago were members of the NOI and followed the general customs and standards of their membership, Chicago wouldn't suck

I think it's telling MSM will get behind BLM, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, but won't say a fucking word about this guy.
I don't like mudslimes or niggers but
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

If he was Christian he could make the ethnostate happen.

Hes single handedly undone all the jew media indoctrination for more blacks than any other man. All that nigger behaviour you complain about, the Nation Of Islam has done the best job of undoing

he is unironically a based black man

something is fishy here

Im white - but whites can identify and benefit from the message.

Just listen

I have a problem with this being part of their message.

youtube.com/watch?v=_E2CMgvg6II&feature=youtu.be&t=438

Farrakhan killed Malcom X, why should anyone listen to him

That guy has left and part of the new black panthers. I obviously disagree but I can understand why has mad

Blacks don't have the same infatuation with Jews that Whites do.

Before I'd even heard of NOI, I just thought of Jews as more Whites to be distrustful of.

NOI isn't all bad, but like any fringe religion, they shoehorn their dogma into whatever issues they attach themselves to.

Plus, they killed Malcolm X; which was not nice at all.

YASIR!

Farrakhan is looking healthy or 84 years old. He must be avoiding the jews dirty tricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZOc2-y0ylM

yes - Malcolm was one of the greatest men to have lived.

The NOI understand (((who))) owned the slave ships who directs the media and hollywood and when that becomes widely known, that can literally change history

Yes - He survived cancer

He was a vessel for a message

typical bostonian