TOOOOO MANY FUCKING COINCIDENCES

miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article201674124.html

archive.is/W9F8p

>Florida’s technology ties to Israel will make us a more innovative state

>Not only are America’s national security interests dependent on its global engagement, but so is the American economy — after all, 95 percent of the world’s consumers live outside the United States.

>Florida is key to this worldwide involvement. Thanks to its geographic location, well-developed port infrastructure and multilingual workforce, Florida is a commercial crossroads of the Americas, exporting $52 billion in goods in 2016.

>Notably, nearly $290 million of Florida’s trade was with Israel, making it one of the top U.S. states doing business with the Jewish state. And that’s a relationship that can expand exponentially, as evidenced by the focus on the emerging high-tech sectors in Florida and in Israel during the large trade mission that Gov. Rick Scott led to Israel in December.

>The mission yielded several important initiatives connecting Florida businesses to Israel’s unique entrepreneurial ecosystem. One was a Memorandum of Understanding signed by Florida-based Venture Hive and Tel Aviv-based AGW, an Israeli technology commercialization company. This agreement will help create, promote and implement technology commercialization and corporate innovation programs supported by the two organizations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/32cK3fmt2kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((They're))) just fucking taunting us now

>tfw live in florida
Does this put me on the front lines when DOTR starts? Id love to rape me some juden

>t. eternally butthurt muttbloods

Gas yourself Kike.

Considering Jews themselves are hardly successful bunch without a white host nation, I'd say that's we wuz -level imagination

it literally is.

Czechbro is a legend. He appeared last night

>pupolation

SHERRIF SCOTT ISRAEL CHOKES UP & LIES & BUMBLES & TAKES NO PART IN ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER
youtu.be/32cK3fmt2kA

The whole thing was a hoax

I'm glad to see Operation Talpiot in full swing.

They're going to release new technologies and medicines. Mind-blowing stuff. But it's a trick to promote Zionism.

No they aren't. The Jews are gonna lose and Trump is gonna release all the advanced tech,

An user did some good work the other day investigating all the human trafficking connections in the county as well

I'm a Florida user too, we should all form up and be the first RWDS

so what you're saying is we need to start spilling jewish blood...

Israel has no industry, because Jews despise labour. Israel can rely only on acting as an intermediary or making overpriced computer programmes that don't contribute to labour productivity. All Middle Eastern people are like that, only Jews are the smartest