Why you underestimate us?

Why you underestimate us?

We dont. youre great

I like Finland. Based IQ, Education, strict borders, great banter and of course saunas.

post the pics

How is it in sweeden rn? All I hear about is refuges

You're pretty ok desu

Yeah, I guess it is inevitable. So I might as well right, gentlemen? I don't see /SWEG/ up and I'm bored so I'll go right ahead

Let's do another wild ride Sweden-Finland autist shit flinging thread I suppose, for the sake of chaos

go back to shed,muhammad

Look into the past if you want to see the future

Huh? You gave us Spurdo, you defended your country from the Commies in the winter war with a small force, I don't underestimate Suomi in the slightest

>memeflag
Do not speak to your Nordic overlords unless spoken to first.

Finland strong, Finland help in cave wars.

That's the spirit

Indeed

I don't like any kind of Fingoloid threads, negative nor positive. I get paranoid. They're violating my personal space.

Follow the King, Pekka.

Well, islam boys have started to commit suicide now that we're more aggressive with deportations. Still got a long way to go though. The election will be key and future immigration will be a very important topic. Casually optimistic.

Finland is the greatest country on earth. We are the precursor race and all other races were created by finns. Fuck russia and fuck the nordics, the entire planet belongs to us. We are the inhabitants of atlantis that civilized all other people.

this but unironically

Fuck you sweden you were created by us and your kings were finns. Without finland you are nothing which is why when you lost finland you were reduced to a third world status.

Stupid swedes can’t fight their own wars so they need finns to do it for them. We could conquer sweden in 5 days.

Ahh I see the Kang is back. Tell us more about how Finns created Rome. Do it in Swedish though, or you'll get a smack on the forehead

That's good to hear, always look toward a bright future

Because only you could have thrown the Finno-korean hyper war in the way you did.

They say Genghis Khan had red hair and light eyes
Is it possible that the Finns are descendants of Hyperboreans and the Golden Horde?

Heh, I guess that's why we conquered you in less than a few weeks boy

Fuck you sweden and fuck your homo speak that was designed so that you sound like ladies. (Foreigners can google this and listen, swedish ”men” sound like women.) Rome was created by our cousins the hittites and latin is related to finnish.

we are the KHANS

Swedish ladybois were crushed by finnish warriors. The only reason you ”conquered” us after trying tens of times was because you had 1000 times the men and weapons from central europe.

Stop being an autismo

We wuzz roman emperors and shiet

The fuck are you talking about, there was no conquering you just joined us mostly peacefully

>all this autistic cope and made up "facts"
keep it coming Cuckalainen, or why don't you go do your homework in Swedish?

After killing the stupid swedish ladybois like priest henrik first.

What country are you from?

>Asiatic with elven white hair
My theory stands

You go get fucked in the ass sven. You’re the number one cucks on the planet and we could crush you.

daily reminder that scandinavia is rightful finnish clay

Tämä on oikein!

If we are cucks, why are you still forced to learn OUR language? Sounds to me like you're the cucks,

Listen Onni.

I need you to produce me more high quality memes with that endemic autism.

I need to know how you produce such high quality esoteric memes so I can invest in the finnish meme marketplace.

That never happened and Erik the holy didn't exist

>Kustaa II

Get My Summer Car, the whole game is a Finnish meme

Stop pretending you had a real empire when you only just occupied a bunch of farmers next to you.

PS you're speaking english right now. Bending the knee to the anglosphere.

Because we have a shit tier political system. Swedish will probably stop being taught in a couple of years, and there are ways to skip it. The swedish language was invented by swedish ”men” to sound more like women because swedish women left for foreigners so swedes are forced to fuck each other in the ass which is why they’re so buthurt. Kind of like prison rape but country wide.

You know for swedish speakers there's an affirmative action to be accepted in university. You can get your degree by studying in Finnish, Swedish or English but only the hurris need AA.

Ice tribe club firewater tribe during the long cold.
Ice tribe make good fish not have many long nose in tribe.

kek you're not aware who makes these are you? Anyway I'm gonna go I'm tired as fuck. Love you finns

Finns are basically snow-mutts. El abominacion blanco e chinois

PS I just noticed your picture is a pathetic photoshop. The actual picture depicts a real finnish man taking a swedish woman and åke watching in glee as it fulfills his cuck fetish.

Yeah that's bad, need to fix that.

The state of finnish """""""banter""""""""

WE

>switzerland, the melting pot of europe calling anyone mutts

Don't ever insult Finns again you banker fuck

Vad teh fucc
Vi är inte svenskar, vi vill inte bli ryssar, så låt oss vara finländare

It’s not banter it’s the truth.

Fuck you mountain nigger

The King, you say? If only...

Excuse you! The Mountain Nigger label belongs to me. Advise the pic for further education about Swiss

Oh yeah that's right. Sorry

Its okay everyone makes mistakes, what counts is admitting them and then raising your self above them, my dear Mongolian friend.

Wasn't it Swedes who created Rome, and ancient Greece? We only managed to kick up Egypt and Sumer before wandering up here.

>Captain Sweden
duude he is fucking baaased, wished i run into him at my local ICA so i can thank him for keeping the society well sometime

>We are the precursor race and all other races were created by finns
>Great Grandpa came over from Sweden
>Grandpa had one of those scamestry.com DNA tests done
>Y-chromosome originated in Finland/Uralic area
>got the

Plastic Pekka