MY DICK IS DIAMONDS! Israeli PM Netanyahu 'cannot cling on to power much longer'

aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/israeli-pm-netanyahu-cling-power-longer-180225150049482.html
archive.is/Lv9J3
>Analysts say Israeli PM Netanyahu's days in office are numbered as police investigate two new corruption probes.

>Nazareth, Israel - The legal noose has tightened sharply around the neck of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as dramatic developments on two fronts last week have left him more exposed than ever.

>He is due to be questioned by police in two new corruption probes before he leaves for the United States on Thursday. The question is no longer whether Netanyahu will be forced out of office, but how soon, analysts say.

>According to reports in Israeli media, senior figures in Netanyahu's Likud party have started calling him "a dead duck".

>Netanyahu's biggest setback is a major crack in what observers have termed his "black box" - an inner circle of loyal confidants and aides.

>Shlomo Filber, his former bureau chief, agreed to turn state evidence last week, providing the key to unlock a new and more serious corruption allegation: that the prime minister blocked regulation of Israel's telecoms giant, Bezeq, in return for positive coverage of himself and his family from its news website. Police will question him about his role in the coming days.

Netanyahu's downfall 'imminent'

>Yaron Ezrahi, a political scientist at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, said Filber's agreement last Tuesday to give evidence meant Netanyahu's days in office were now numbered.

>"He cannot cling on to power much longer," said Ezrahi.

>"His downfall is imminent - either he will have to resign or he will be toppled by a rebellion from within his party or the governing coalition.

>"His authority has been seriously dented, and the people who have been protecting him are no longer afraid of him," he told Al Jazeera.

bump

If and when Netanyahu is removed from power, who exactly is looking to fill that vacuum? Is there an orchestrated opposition to him pushing this issue, or is it just a bunch of various factions looking to change the status quo?

PREPARE FOR ISRAELI FALSE FLAG ATTACK TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM THIS

bump

He is a lefty. It's good that he is going.

He'll be replaced by right win.

Wasn't he fairly right wing?

Dont trust the israeli retards posting on Sup Forums. They want you to think they are always winning.

(((Q))) didn't predict this.

Right wing maybe for America. In Israel most people criticize him for not building enough settlements and not bombing arabs often enough.

Right wing/Left wing doesnt matter. You're all Jews and you're all zionists.

>you're all zionists.

Why are you not blowing yourself up in Syria, Achmed? Is it better around Kafirs?

Just like I thought. Achmeds can be spotted from miles away.

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

Is this on the same level as Donald trump will be empeached?

>aljazeera

I am stealing this lmao

Fly to Canada and u can do that to me.

No. Netanyahu is actually an evil maniac.

bump

Chill mannie

OH NOES THEY'VE GOT OUR BOY BIBI!!1
SHUT IT DOWN KURWA, PEJSY WIEDZĄ!!!1

Did you see what just happened?

What about it? They knew the risks when they colonized this land.

Oh. You're a jew.

no, i'm not.

i'm just saying those Poles knew the risks of colonizing wild lands. Money is good but you may get lynched or blown up. it's similar to being a soldier. This incident doesn't affect me anyhow.

You're Jewish. Mossad blew up the shop because of the polish laws being passed.

>Shlomo Filber, his former bureau chief, agreed to turn state evidence last week,
Never trust a guy name Shlomo

They sure do love the name Shlomo

Why this shop? How is it related to people who made that decisions? How is it suppose to change anything/make us feelt bad/threatened?

It's revenge mate. jews dont' think. They just blow shit up.

>Polish politics made you mad as fuck for laws they came up with
>it calls for fucking Vendetta
>blow up some random Poles shop in England
>Take that you fucking Poles!!
>No one knows who came up with this idea
>Poles naturally assume it was the muslims
>another argument that UK can't protect them against muslims
>hundreds of thousands of Poles coming back to Poland with they savings
>some white Brit conservatives follow
>huge success of a rulling party
>Poland with a bright future again

fucking great planning, i have to send them something nice as thank you. maybe some lamp