Damn

damn

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/iodrgf.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to laugh at the idea of a waifu, back in the day. Then bakemonogatari aired. And I was hooked by episode 1. Hitagi will always be the one and only waifu for me. She's amazing and the heart boner I had in that episode was enormous.

I don't understand why did he ignore Hanekawa while she obviously fucking loved him and he loved her and not any amount of bullshit explanations can convince me otherwise.

The author just wanted to make Hanekawa suffer for some weird reason.

Doujins when of hot steamy car sex?

Arararararagi-san idolizes her, and that's not a good basis for a relationship. By the time they'd gotten to the point where they were more on equal footing he was already committed to senjougahara

This series was never supposed to be more than bake, the rest is just pandering.

Would you kill yourself please

>Arararararagi-san idolizes her, and that's not a good basis for a relationship. By the time they'd gotten to the point where they were more on equal footing he was already committed to senjougahara

Nigger, please.
He's just a horny teenager and she was basically spreading her legs in Kizu 3.
And he fucking chickened out and was afraid to make a move in her direction for some obscure reason and instead Hitagi pushed herself on his dick instead.

This is fucking stupid and the author is retarded.

after you

>Anonymous 09/04/17(Mon)22:08:03 No.161
you forgot "tfw you will never", OP

How about a compromise and both do it at the same time?

sex

sexu?

, son where'd you find this?

sekkushi?

eh that just sounds dirty

a couple of reasons.

1) Araragi decided in neko- that he was fetishizing her chest, and didn't really love her. He respected and idolized her and wanted to fuck her, but loving? not in the cards

2) in Kizu- araragi was still suicidal (he doesn't really grow out of it till owari), and was carrying around a lot of self hate over what happened to math. He wasn't looking to drag hanakawa down with him, which is why he didn't fuck her.

3) in Bake- araragi falls for Senjougahara for a couple of reasons. One she's hot as all fuck, two, she's brave/courageous in a way he is not and respects. Araragi likes glossing over uncomfortable truths, usually to a lot of people's detriment, even to the point of death, mostly because he's too much of an emotional coward to face it. Meanwhile Hitagi faces those truths straight on, courageously. This is why she overcomes her oddity, which leads us to a sidenote about oddities

Oddities could be summed up as a collection of someone's psychological injuries or hangups. Hanakawa AND Araragi are the only two people in the story who never directly confront and do the necessary things to defeat/overcome their oddity. Hanakawa comes to accept her's but she never addresses the root causes, she lets her oddity act out for her like a multiple personality syndrome. Whereas Araragi refuses to kill shinobu and return to being human. The only oddity he does confront successfully was Ougi, which was basically a discordance between his sense of justice and his self image.

4) Hanakawa just like Araragi refuses to face her's. In a way she's just as big a coward as he is. There is nothing to "admire" in her emotional cowardice. It isn't until monogatari season 2 that she finally confronts her oddity and her issues, but by then the araragi-hitagi relationship is a fait accompli

What the fuck
where did this frame go?

Maybe another case of the famous SHAFT BD improvements.

Fuck slutgahara

SLUT Detected!

>why did he ignore Hanekawa
He loves her so much that he could not stand the idea that she would remain second best for the rest of her life. On top of that, he believes that he is not worthy of her. Since he does not love crab that much, it is OK to him if she stays second best.

>stop pandering

>tfw
So, the two of you can feel each other now. Good!

>why
He can't. She is like a mother to him. Good boys don't do mommy.

Your waifu fucks a half vampire human CHAD that cums inside her every night at her beckons, while not even realizing you exist.

It's like hearing excuses of a beta male.

Why are catfags so autistic?

I can destroy all your arguments about the fact that rrgi didn't do a fucking retarded thing when he refused to fuck her with just a picture.

They are making excuses. The truth is, that Hanekawa wanted him, but he was a beta male that "respected" her feelings, and while they were trying to figure out their relationship, Crab appeared, grabbed him by the dick and never let go.

Araragi wouldn't ever break up with Hitagi for the superior Hanekawa cause he is that beta.

Agreed. I love my boy rrgi, but he can be a colossal faggot sometimes.

Because cats are garbage tier animals compared to dogs

my.mixtape.moe/iodrgf.mp4

Damn, how I hate this piece of shit MC.

>They are making excuses. The truth is, that Hanekawa wanted him, but he was a beta male that "respected" her feelings, and while they were trying to figure out their relationship, Crab appeared, grabbed him by the dick and never let go.

I was in the same situation in real life about 10 years ago with my classmate and I chickened out after we graduated from the school. You are just hurting the girl who loves you by ignoring her and that's your fucking fault to not doing anything, any retarded reason like "I respected her feeling to much" or "she's too divine for me how can I put my penis inside her vagina" makes no sense at all.
If the author doesn't realize that, then he's retarded but if he does then he just wanted Hanekawa to suffer because her one-sided love led her to nowhere and just caused her a trauma.

Japanese people are into NTR and enjoy seeing best girl cucked in every anime they watch.

Pointless scene that shits on both characters for the sake of fanservice. The funny thing is cat still lusts after his dick in Musubi.

Hanekawa is a garbage character that attracts all kinds of autistic white knights in every thread. Kiss-shot is the superior version anyways.

>If the author doesn't realize that, then he's retarded but if he does then he just wanted Hanekawa to suffer because her one-sided love led her to nowhere and just caused her a trauma.

Nisioisin knows, he's a good author that understands what readers want and how to tease them. And what readers want is a dramatic power fantasy where the beta loser, gets super powers while at the same time, meeting girls that want to slobber on his knobber.

That's the real reason why all these extremely hot girls, seem to Orbit rararararagi. Despite having their problems resolved and "moving on".

Do any of the newer seasons of Monogatari live up to Bakemonogatari?

I watched Nisemonogatari and felt it was a bit lackluster in comparison and Monogatari Series: Second Season had a ridiculous amount of unnecessary fan service that it became unwatchable. Do any of the newer seasons pick up at all?

>grabbed him by the dick and never let go.
Bat grabbed his entire body and would not let go 24/7. Crab clearly made a little mistake there.

CENSOR THAT SHIT

What Nisio should do if he wants the girls to hang around is to have them have their own solo stories ala Hana.

Crab doesn't know anything about Bat besides the absolute basics. The only time one or the other attempted to communicate is when Crab made donuts and Shinobu wanted to compliment her.

Nothing surpasses Bake overall, but S2 has the best singular "arc" in the entire series, the Nadeko Media/Hitagi End combo.

The three Kizu movies aren't that well adapted from the LN, (unless if you really, really, REALLY like Bat) but it's directed almost as good as Bake with at least double the budget.

>Nadeko Media
Medusa. It's late.

>The three Kizu movies aren't that well adapted from the LN, (unless if you really, really, REALLY like Bat) but it's directed almost as good as Bake with at least double the budget.

I think they were pretty good.
I'm pretty neutral about Bat, but the movies were entertaining to watch.

Nisemonogatari was pretty fucking boring.

Kizu was definitely one of the better Gataris, but I felt very disconnected with Araragi's feelings towards Bat and Cat, and it happens to suffer from the series' fatal flaw; everything is out of order so you feel literally no tension.

Reminder that this is what gatari fans think "deep" conversation is.

>my post at the top
I'm not the same guy, don't lump me in with him.

this is a well thought out response and i respect it. i almost want to watch now

>Nothing surpasses Bake overall, but S2 has the best singular "arc" in the entire series, the Nadeko Media/Hitagi End combo.

I see, thanks for the info. I'll give it another try then. I'll also give the Kizu movies a go because I was pretty hyped for Kizu back when Bake aired although I'm not that into bat.

Its too late for that my friend, you and every autistic gatari fan are already immortalize forever in Sup Forums hall of shame. Plus the rest of it would make less sense if it wasnt included.

>Hanakawa comes to accept her's but she never addresses the root causes, she lets her oddity act out for her like a multiple personality syndrome.

The commentaries say differently.

She tells Ougi that she had three personalities, but they were all her, and she now is one whole. In Tiger she literally says in Black Hanekawa form that this is her, as you see her eyes go back to regular human eyes even in oddity form.

Fusing and permanently getting white hair from her oddity is about as much as anyone can do to accept and confront themselves that any of them do in the show. She's the only one who ever permanently becomes one with the other self. The others either have the oddity exorcised, removed, eradicted, or it just leaves to do its own thing.

>Was in that thread at the time
>Didn't toss out a reaction image
Regret.

Sup Forums told me this date episode was going to be shit and it was kind of cute.

>It isn't until monogatari season 2 that she finally confronts her oddity and her issues, but by then the araragi-hitagi relationship is a fait accompli

read the full comment

I wish she got some actual development instead of it really just being Ougi half the time, but I enjoyed it.

the development is for when they break up, after all

>tfw no gf like hitagi

WTF

Hang around stairways a lot. Make sure that you encourage people around you to eat bananas.

Of course, this advice only works if you're actually Ash Ketchum. 3DPD Crab would be even worse than regular 3DPD; none of the good traits would transfer over, and it would end with great pain for you.