Sweden YES: 3 female cops vs 1 refugee

youtube.com/watch?v=Itt5wJ78OI4

This is one of the most pathetic things that I have ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw
youtube.com/watch?v=SpUaSs667a8
youtube.com/watch?v=N3CWlef-2ac
youtube.com/watch?v=d1lBAAH4SzA
tune.pk/video/2692025/policewomen-gbh-2012
webmshare.com/eLOgP
webmshare.com/70LAz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He fucked up, he had many opportunities to smash their heads against the car, and he really should've.

they probably voted left, kek

what about the british one where they were like 6 against 1? a few men too.

no mercy for the cucks

Do you have the video?

This just shows how fucking useless women cops are. Nothing to do with rapefugees

and this why women shoudnt be in combat roles

Should have been unconcious with a baton shaped dent in his head 5 secs after throwing that rock at cop car. So weak.

>6

Anyone else who got a massive boner from this?
I mean seing a muslim getting attacked by 3 nordic women in police uniforms, damn there goes my no fap.

Who wants to organize a mercenary force to take over Sweden and all it our own, it's ripe for the pillaging.

Russia is planning this as we speak.

They need members of the public to assist if a man ever resists arrest and there are no male cops around. Sad. I wouldn't help. Fuck these bitches.

>Sweden YES
or pic related

get a heavy spraytan first and they won't even try to stop you

please god moar

youtube.com/watch?v=SpUaSs667a8

One of my top fantasies is raping a female cop into submission and turning her agoraphobic

wtf are you on about pocket knife?

This one isn't as bad as the swedes. The Brits were simply waiting for a good opportunity to catch the guy and not get themselves injured since unlike americans, they don't tend to shoot people. I doubt they would have let him escape once they caught him, but I admit it's funny.

Damn that's brutal.

Is it me or niggers look like even more violent against policewomen? Is it because rape instinct or because they feel insulted?

>letting a nigger with a knive, half a meter in front of you is fun

>The Brits were simply waiting for a good opportunity to catch the guy and not get themselves injured since unlike americans
A crazed shitskin menacing the public is worth risking officers lives to take in alive? Show your real flag faggot

top kek, probably more easy too drag a wounded comrade through there

All of the above.

Even here in Denmark the police wouldn't have hesitated with pulling a gun on him.
Sweden, what are you doing???

Wait.
Did someone just fucking film someones phone screen with his own phone?

Fucking millennials why can't they into technology?

I bet that for a minute those liberated whores wished that a racist, machist, homophobic, xenophobic and islamophobic chad was there...

...and who knows? Perhaps they learned their lesson: Sweden NO!

We saw merely a few seconds of the situation and not how they caught him, so judging the police here is fairly stupid.

>A crazed shitskin menacing the public is worth risking officers lives to take in alive?
What the fuck are you talking about? There were no lives threatened expect that of the police, so they had no reason to act careless and simply jump onto the nigger.

Another nice video I found

youtube.com/watch?v=N3CWlef-2ac

Yasss queens! Women can do anything! Gender isn't real!
Anyone have that gif of that movie where a British ladycop gets raped by a thug?

DO IT AGAIN, BOMBER HARRIS

>niggers complain about police work
>when niggers themselves do police work:
>youtube.com/watch?v=d1lBAAH4SzA

How do I get refugee status as an American?

I want to fuck up a group of female cops soooooooo bad.

>meme flag
Just embarrassing, pedro!

i like shes so useless she cant unpin it in the first, and then when she throws it shes like a child just standing there. women in combat arms. what a mistake

Why has no one posted the video from the film where arab rapes a police officer? It is related!

if youre dark enough you should be able to just get it. probably wont be a problem because "muh mutt joke!"

Dye your hair black. Fly to Sweden. Throw away your identifying documents and pretend your name is Mahmoud.

i need a link

Please don't. I'm on nofap.

I dont find anything, I call bullshit

I don't think I have seen that one, anyone got it?

Shitskins....

OK cuck police thread! Lets see bongistan cucks

More bongistan

I think he wanted to avoid having fucked up so much men are called.

This is old.

>There were no lives threatened expect that of the police
WTF man?!? They should've just shot him dead

This has more to with Sweden cops being too gentle with perps than women police desu. A female cop would’ve shot him or tazed the fucker

In America I mean

Just look at that innocent black man getting assaulted by racist white supremacist police just because he is black! Fuck the police and fuck white people!

they are just innocent travellers, no different from us shire folk

it is not our concern what goes on beyond our borders, keep out of theirs and they keep out of ours is what I always say

Alright after seeing these
You have no say.

Samefag

Different IDs and flags. How paranoid are you?

>mission objective:the VIP must survive

women in the police and military are a fucking joke

That nigger would have been dead the second he stepped towards an officer here in the USA

Police is useless in a country that has lost control over its own race and ownership. So really it's a just a job, ain't it? It doesn't matters at end anyway, nothing will get fixed. Sweden expects problems to fix itself. Same bullshit you see in USA, but police don't even dare to walk inside ghettos and towns have been blacked anyway so what's the point? Contain it and kill it or kill yourself or suffer.

Do you know what Snapchat is? Yes? No?
I guess you don't. Yet you speak about technology.. Shame on you

Looks like they trained with the Broward county Sheriff's department

old

Why risk your life in your capitalistic money making job when you know the country is dead anyway? You arrest 1 Asian guy with knife, 1000 new ones come in a month. Weak self-determination, weak police.

lol

>There were no lives threatened expect that of the police, so they had no reason to act careless and simply jump onto the nigger.
The point is if the nigger is threatening lives, what is so bad about putting him down? Why risk good, upstanding citizens (the cops) for some subhuman criminal?

I would prefer the American way. You threaten people with deadly force? Lead Force One coming at your temple.

>Being so ashamed of your own country's police force you have to hide your flag and make fun of the Swedes

give the british police some guns

I really don't get the point of these new batons, a punch hits harder than those faggot sticks, a policewoman tried to clock me with one when I was drunk and I swear a child could punch harder than that. Ended up bowling her over and legging it, they were looking for a man with bruises on his arms but I didn't bruise at all from those petty taps stupid slag would've been better off slapping me although I would've decked the cunt if she did

No Yaketty Sax??

I count 5 (3v2 or 4v1)

I think they deleted that tweet, i can't open it

Haha! Just one of our men is worth multiple of your """police""" officers, once the rest of our brothers are there inshallah we shall take your country and claim it as part of our caliphate

Anyone have the link to the leftist cunt who regretted bringing muslims into Sweden from a few weeks ago?

I finally found it. You guys are welcome. The movie is called GBH 2012.

tune.pk/video/2692025/policewomen-gbh-2012

I'm serious

This looks like way too much fun

I want to fuck female cops up so bad you have no idea

I could probably afford that

Best escape plan?

>3

Hees gooa a knifee govnaa!!! Blimey!!!

An American civilian would have intervened and knocked that dude out 30 seconds after this bullshit started.

>europeans making fun of each other and calling eachother cucks
>making fun of their own kind being genocided
>fun of their own demise
>so brainwashed their white brotherhood is nonexistant and they are spiritually so far from each other they might aswell be from different races and cultures

Europe is dead, enough said.

Stun guns were illegal for cops to use when this was filmed. Now they're used daily.

We're not talking about Europeans. Those are world citizens, who have abandoned their ancestors and traditions for the sake of chasing the dream of multicultural equality. Their suffering is tantamount to a gnat being crushed, they caused their own irrelevance. If anything, this only strengthens to opposition for such things to occur openly and be documented. The madness is palpable, women who invariably voted to have those refugees imported en masse are now recruited into the police force for the goal of "empowerment" only to force them to be abused by the biological weapons they invited in. These are not things a person of sound mind would partake in. I refuse to believe anything seen in that video represents Europe, nothing more than the rabble you all spent centuries trying to keep out.

This is the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Low-tech solution to Sweden's ban on filming Muslim violence. The AI heuristic that censors and deletes recordings doesn't register a recording of a cell phone as a censorex recording.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FUCK DUDE!

This reminds me of an incident a while back where a police academy class just happened to be exactly 50/50 males and females
So, some males who didn't get accepted looked into the test results and found that several females had performed worse on all the tests and still got the place instead of them
Shit was taken to court and these dudes won like $12k each. Police still claim they didn't do anything wrong by accepting based on gender

oh and about 30% of all cops in the country has quit their jobs in the last 3 years due to piss poor salaries and working conditions

This country is absolutely going down the shitter

I give you a room when SHTF.
I hope you like guns, its my hobby

>female cops
webmshare.com/eLOgP
webmshare.com/70LAz

They missed the part where the kaffir horde runs at the police brandishing pickaxes and shit. Gunning them down was justified