IT'S REAL!!!!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966846679784837120

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/donna-brazile-leaves-cnn/
youtube.com/watch?v=IxuuIPcQ9_I
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cnn is so based

Are we not supposed to know CNN is fake news? What's your point, leaf?

They already blew the fuck out this narrative by releasing the actual emails the dad sent CNN discussing the question, and he wanted his son to read some fucking multiple paragraph bullshit that CNN didn't agree to, as they already had his questions planned and the dad wanted to make changes. Then, they tuck their tail between their legs and go whine to Fox News / Tucker and blatantly lie about the whole incident.

>replying to b8
fucking cnn newfags

>What's your point, leaf?
that the God Emperor is on the attack yet again and it's glorious

wow I love CNN now

oh no no no

Those are some good facts...... Remember when CNN gave Dona Brazille the questions to the democratic debate and then gave them to Hillary Clinton? Pepperidge Sup Forums remembers.

SHILLS ETERNALLY B T F O

>We can prove that
How are they going to prove a negative? Swear on their mum?

celebratory Trump babes incoming

Fuck off kike

Left is a kike btw

>Apple Emoji

The absolute faggotry. Are they implying that they're teachers instead of news anchors?

>Nor have we ever.
lol

I wish I couldn't see.

Ahh Jesus.

Who the fuck is running CNN's PR?

They are terrible, don't they know that by responding they are just playing into his game?

CNN is so full of shit, it's disgusting how they are even allowed to be on air anymore.

>Implying that the Chairman wouldn't be Trumps 1# supporter.

>They are terrible, don't they know that by responding they are just playing into his game?
if they were that smart, IOTBW and MBMC never would have worked, but they did

leftists are too emotional and insane not to take the bait
you can even tell them it's bait and they'll still take it

My president.
Is Fake Tapper changing the narative because he knows proof is incoming?

Q IS

TRUE

>you can even tell them it's bait and they'll still take it
Reminds me of someone, who admitted his show is comedy and bogus but lefties still eat his shit daily like it's truth.

okay I have to claim some credit now
I wrote the widely quoted game plan for IOTBW, which included the info that the media was supposed to take the bait

pic related
they really do take the bait even when you tell them it's bait

also IOTBW is happening again this Halloween

IOTBW needs to happen over and over again in waves

agreed
MBMC was good too (I personally created that one whereas I was deeply involved in IOTBW but didn't start it)

MBMC still got MSM coverage and butthurt articles from antifa, the ADL and the SPLC, but IOTBW seemed to have had a bigger impact

I think they both still have potential

I'm going to use my media links I made from MBMC to help promote IOTBW as Halloween gets closer, it should be even bigger this time

there is no phase 2

>"Oy vey you can't read that nuanced opinion it's too long we don't have time!"
>"What's that kid? You want constant exposure to shill for banning "assault weapons? No problem!"

Fuck CNN.
I unironically hope a truck bomb goes off outside their headquarters and kills them all mid transmissions.

>please stop putting up posters

fucking retard shill, this isn't a "phase 2" this is just the same original poster being put up again

don't bother, I'm in contact with the original guy who made the poster and the main organizers, these posters will be going up again many many times

stay scared

>cnn produced the emails.
>(((unfortunately))) didn’t record verbal conversations where shit went down.

cheked

>#factsfirst
>apple emoji
>"see how calm and rational we are? =)"
lmao you know they're just seething

kek this

>milkies

These lying fucks need to die. God damn kikes.

nice try shill

Who are you going to believe, goy? The president, or a Je- coincidence-owned news network?

celebratory milkers

gib

???????????????????????????

>Nor have we ever

Donna Brazile gave the questions to Hillary tho

Yes dankest dungeon kicks ass

3 days ago, retard, didn't even bother getting rid of the timestamp in (((your))) screenshot

rare

>Cnn is so based
odd way to spell biased

underrated

only if you are a new fag...

>degenerate attention-whoring is good when it's /ourslut/

>nor have we ever

>Did not provide or script question
snopes.com/donna-brazile-leaves-cnn/
Even leftist Snopes admits that CNN has provided questions early to Hillary Clinton

this is just fake news goys, er uh... i mean guys

youtube.com/watch?v=IxuuIPcQ9_I

It's probably a reference to this shitty thing they put out to try and boost their credibility. Naturally some user made some versions with a man instead of an apple
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM

>some user
Oh the daily wire actually

>we can prove that
>goes on to not

Facts first. These are the facts. The facts are the facts, and that's that. And what we say are the facts. And only the facts. #Facts

This is so child-like pettiness on Trump's part. CNN is legitimate news. You think they would risk discrediting themselves with blatant disregard?

POL needs do not always go on full emotions (ironically like SJWs) and jump on conclusions.

I thought you guys would be busy playing video games and watching anime? What are you doing being here now?

Where does your trust come from? Is CNN family, employer - does it love you and feel obligated to always be honest with you? It’s a company whose purpose is profit, nothing more.