Is there a single food that you can survive on forever?

Is there a single food that you can survive on forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/is-semen-high-in-protein/
myprotein.com/thezone/nutrition/spirulina-the-miracle-food-what-is-it-benefits-side-effects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beans.

>i would be able to survive on porkolt alone

are you asking nutritional value, or taste?
Also, OP is a fag this is not a political question

why? are you just very hungary right now?

Soy.

Not politics.
Report for off topic.

Soylent

yams

I don't know.
I watched a North Korea doc where an ex-pat female soldier said she ate nothing but an apple a day for a year that a local farmer gave her daily to survive. And apples don't cover the food pyramid at all.
So who knows.

uma delicia

Similar to OP, but beef stew on top of a bed of spinach, quinoa and black beans. Make a crock pot of stew once a week and you'll be set. Also, not politics.

Rakija

A doctor was trying to kill her.

eggs

Cabbage
Mushrooms

sopa de samaco

The new Taco Bell fries. Specifically the fries Bell Grande. It makes me purr like a pussy.

Not forever, but you can live for 5 years off of coconuts and coconut water alone.

You would be constantly shitting liquid.

Human breast milk.

Coconut stops diarrhea
SAS survival guide, Brazilan army jungle guide, American Army survival guide...Coconut is tops if you are stuck in a survival setting in a place with coconuts.
You can even use coconut water as a replacement for saline solution...

Tell you one thing: If I had to go to an American hospital, I would bring a few dozen coconuts so they would not charge me 100$ for a bag of salt water

Semen

Protein
Semen contains both albumin (a protein structure) and free amino acids. The proteins come from the prostate, whereas the amino acids come from the seminal vesicles.[1] A review of several studies found the average amount to be 5040mg/100mL, whereas albumin made up 1550mg of the 5040mg. Although an overall percentage is impossible to calculate due to varying specific gravities of semen and protein content,[2] it is close to 50% protein by weight (although no volume).

Other substrates and properties
There are about 2-5mg of fructose per mL seminal fluid[4] and it appears to be higher in men who are more fertile.[5] Fructose is present as a fuel supply for sperm cells, and without fructose infertility would result.[6] Breakdown of fructose via fructolysis (for energy consumption) may result in lactic acid production.[7]

Semen is slightly alkaline, although varying significantly between 7.26 and 8.47. The fluctuation is due to the varying content of citric acid, which ranges from 304mg/100mL to 678mg/100mL.[1][8]

The main three catecholamines (adrenaline, noradrenaline, and dopamine) are also present in semen. Their levels tend to correlate with beneficial semen parameters, such as sperm count, motility and general fertility.[9][10] This also applies to the neurotransmitter D-Aspartic Acid that is found in semen.[11]

examine.com/nutrition/is-semen-high-in-protein/

The blood of my enemies.

Read anthropology, particularly of the Inuits. Those 'eskimos' ate one thing -- seal. No veges. No fruit. Rarely fish.

Seal for breakfast
Seal for brunch.
Seal for lunch.
Seal for dinner.
Seal for a wee bedtime snack.

Seal. Seal. Seal.

Makes me ill to think of it.

>Portuguese, loves semen
>Drinks piss for health reasons
Sounds right

>eating gulash with pasta and not grits

im glad the germans took my grandfather from this uncivilized hell hole in 1942

>single food
>survive forever

pretty sure thats impossible

This is not politics, there are other boards for you

Some kind of soup probably. Vegies and meat.
>t.non nutritionist user

Who eats pizza crust first?

Fruits.
But if you want to survive cold you need to eat animal fat.

I guess they got their essential vitamins through seal liver? I can't imagine eating all that fat alll the time.

I would assume you could survive off whole cow milk?

like not the 2% shit but the actual full cream shit striaght from the cow

You'd go into ketosis but I'd think you'd be fine

Their cattle is not made up of seals. They also trade.

You will always die eventually.

seal actually has a lot of carbs, when you eat it. apparantely they didn't even go into ketosis

Potatoes can keep you alive for a really, really long time. Potatoes and butter for fat.

hahahahahhaha
I approve this one

Human breast milk is unironically the only natural one

If your a girl you could eat soylent with no real repercussions, what with the estrogen being a natural denizen of your body.

jew-puppets

Yes. Milk and potatoes.

people paid to advertise stuffed crust

>a single food
>names two

You did it again, Tyrone Lee.

no, we all die eventually

/fit/izen here
Any human could sustain himself on CRB for the rest of his life
For the dyels, CRB is Chicken, Rice, and Broccoli.

>country fried steak with gravy, some beef sausages, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns with ketchup
>mediterranean food
Either or

>CRBS, Chicken, Rice, Broccoli, Soul Spice

Found the brother

All asian food is amazing. Pork buns, ramen, udon, hot pot

That, and Cajun food.

Pee
And milkies, of course

Probably Breast Milk

/fit/izen here
Any human could sustain himself on BBC for the rest of his life
For the dyels, BBC is cum, nigger piss, and shit.

I eat potatoes and chicken almost everyday and occasionally pasta for variety. Also some fruit a few times a week.

As a student I ate the same brand of frozen pizza everday for well over a year. My blood tests was optimal according to my doctor.

Sarmale with cream

Sperm and water. All you need.

I heard from one of the chosen that the blood of infants will keep you alive forever.

Dog food.

Doesn't all american food taste like and have the properties of dog food already though?

This (unless you're Irish).

Spoken like a true money. On that note, coconut is pretty great.

How many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman? Zero.

myprotein.com/thezone/nutrition/spirulina-the-miracle-food-what-is-it-benefits-side-effects/

I mix 1kg of greek yoghurt with 1l of milk and 500g of oats powder and 4 egg whites, tsp of salt and some honey and 100g of this shit. I mix it well and have 3l of liquid in 6 500ml bottles.

It is the darkest greenest gunkiest shit you've ever seen, and the mouth feel is indescribable. It tastes slightly of porrage and the way moss smells. Your poo will be dark black green, every time. You will feel incredible.

A burger. There's so many ways you can make them.

Do you know how physically ill you'd get after just a week of eating nothing but pizza.

Thats propaganda m8. Nobody could survive for a year eating that little.

manlets

Those giants could sit on my face.

This. Either Pho or a hearty beef stew with lots of green vegetables and potatoes.

Bigos