This is why KyoAni is called special

This is why KyoAni is called special

What's the best directed Kyoani anime?

Free Eternal Summer

Kyoani doesn't simply makes anime, they make art

Pretty sure they are called special because no matter how much you hate them, you have to shill out an 85+/100 on visuals, but then realize that both their writing as well as audio design are almost always mediocre or shit. Suddenly the visuals lose most of their value since they are borderline worthless in plenty of genres, such as dramas or romance. And thats KyoAnis problem: they should realize that visuals are only the main selling point of certain genres and, as a result of that realization, just stick to them. If a drama or romance have shit writing and sound design, then no matter how good the visuals the show will remain being garbage. Honestly, I dont get why they arent just focusing on more action heavy adaptations. Seems like it would be the logical choice.

>Suddenly the visuals lose most of their value since they are borderline worthless in plenty of genres
u wot

A romance/drama with bad writing gains nothing from good visuals. The genre main selling point arent its visuals. Are you really too retarded to understand that quality of animation has a much higher value in lets say action than it does in a dialogue driven shows?

I wish this were true.

it's a shame they waste all that budget and nice production on utter dogshit

I wish they'd start adapting VNs again

Take that back, please.

This, I wish they'd go back to making utter dogshit

Maybe VNs are too complex for you

KyoAni announces adaptation of Katawa Shoujo.
How do you react?

This is the best KyoAni thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums, except for these two faggots:

This isn't Reddit. I didn't ask for your opinion. So why are you giving it?

By waking up

This isn't Reddit. I didn't ask for your opinion. So why are you giving it?

>muh template animation techniques
>KNK movie looks like normal shit despite the budget
So much for that, kyoanus is just another cheap studio that won't bother with going the extra mile and will just take the money instead.

That's not true at all, movement is essential in communicating emotion. Just because the Japanese don't care so much doesn't make it not true.

The visuals spiced the dramatic moments in Hyouka up to 11, what the fuck you mean

They sure did.

That ED isn't really related to what I said, and most people I know prefer the second ED.

it sure is

Is this supposed to be a refutation or something

are you too stupid to play along?

sweatingman.jpg