Did he view every female he knew as a mother figure ?

Did he view every female he knew as a mother figure ?

No?

He didnt view Asuka or Ikagi as mother figures did he? I may be wrong, been a while since i rewatched the show.

Do people often kiss their mothers on the lips?

You'd be surprised

I don't though mine is a gross abomination

Literally every female you encounter in your life is just an image of your mother

No, why do you think so?

Did Shinji see Karl's dick as a mother figure?

>he doesn't

Only rei and misato. Asuka was more on the sexual partner side of things.

Also i think misato was more like a sister than a mother too. I think rei was the only one who gave him "motherly" feels

>kissanime
This is literally the state of nu-Sup Forums

I see every evatard as a retarded. Does that count?

Why are his legs so short compared to his chest?

>kissanime
streamfag get the fuck off Sup Forums

I meant to say Asuka, Rei and Misato. When he had that dream as he was merged in Eva-01 the three of them were talking about being one, it gave a "returning back to the womb" vibe. I thought his mum was communicating with him through the women he viewed as mother figures. When his biological mums silhoute showed up and said what do you want after the other three did the same I thought this was the case.

I'm probably wrong.

I took it off Google. I didn't even notice it. Sorry.

What are you talking about?

From 16 and 20 he views Misato as a mother and Rei reminds him of his actual mother.

Interesting. However, Shinji only really saw Rei and Misato especially as motherly figures. Perhaps it could be said that Asuka represents female sexuality, or a female partner in general, and might provide similar comfort that a mother would.

Guess im used to EoE shinji. He is reasonably tall teenager. In the NB clothes he looks like such a fucking manlet.

Yup, it's just you. Those are perfectly normal legs.

probably the angle the photo was taken

That skirt looks bad. Normal sundress Asuka looks better.
Post rei.

I just realized that he is symbolic for humanity's relationship with God

If anything, he's supposed to represent a false god or Idol; not only is he as afraid as Shinji is, people around him believe that he can save them from the Angels when in fact he cannot.

>he can save them from the Angels when in fact he cannot.
Wrong

EoE really should have ended with Kaworu on the beach with Shinji instead of Asuka.

Shinji try to choke it, but before he can even apply some pressure, the head come off.

And yet only unit 01 is the best girl