No one should have the right to own a fully automatic weapon of war capable of shooting 1000s of rounds per second...

No one should have the right to own a fully automatic weapon of war capable of shooting 1000s of rounds per second. It’s 2018 and time we protect our children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntIZzXqWtzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're right I don't need an AR. I need a tank and an attack Helicopter. Thanks OP.

How can you protect your children if you don't have one?

Report all these low effort, spammed troll threads.
Report them.

fuck you I fought and died in Afghanistan and Iraq to protect the rights of my fellow countrymen, especially 2A.

Except that the ones owned by citizens are only semi-auto.
also
>1000s of rounds per second
Are you fucking retarded?

>you don't need an assault rifle with an insane ROF
you're right, i'll settle for a kriss vector

WE WUZ KIDS N SHEEEEITT

All gun grabbers are domestic terrorists, wanting a citizenry to be taken advantage of and oppressed by their friends in power. They are all opponents of a free and polite society. Gun grabbers are against the common people and their safety and freedom, encouraging corporate, institutional and federalized supremacy amongst the established elites.

Gun grabbers are the enemy of people who look to be able to make change. If you think an unarmed people can make armed elites who have tanks, heavy weapons, airplanes, helicopters, and grenades do anything the people want, you live in fantasy land. Weapons are an equalizer between the franchised and disenfranchised.

I love watching gun nuts fall back on Symantecs when it comes to the defence of the auto thing. Can we not just agree on the term "inaccurate rapid fire weapon"?

The fire rate of the auto 9mm is insane desu. Do want.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntIZzXqWtzM

What are you going to protect your children with, hoggboy? Harsh language?

It's funny that gun people think guns are the only way to defend yourself. Fucking garbage people.

Thank you for your service, sorry you’re dead.

Based norway

if three nigs wacked out on pcp with handguns break into your house at 3am, you ain't gonna win that fight unarmed even if you were bruce lee.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
IGNORE THIS THREAD.

Parkland Sheriff deputy who refused to go inside school during shooting was a Muslim who trained other extremist Muslims attending mosques how to shoot guns.

>SIX

>GORILLION

>ROUNDS

>PER

>SECOND

We know how leaves defend themselves from Ahmed - they suck his semen out of his nutsack, depriving him of energy. A truly devastating blow.

all you have to do is sage

That's true. But the chances of that specific circumstance happening is so retardedly rare. That, to honestly prepare for it, you might as well prepare for a meteor strike while your at it.

Nuclear bombs being dropped on cities are relatively rare too, guess planning for them is stupid.

Semi-auto is only as fast as you can pull the trigger (and not jam the gun). Try learning something about the things you protest.

SAGE

This kills the Europeon

Wouldn't it be great to hire three niggers on PCP with handguns to break into his house just so he'll STFU about
>muh odds
?