He apparently had a mental capacity of a 12-14 year old and was on medication for ADHD...

He apparently had a mental capacity of a 12-14 year old and was on medication for ADHD. How was he able to buy a bunch of guns despite all that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeDk_0k1QB0
ssristories.org/social-media-paints-picture-of-racist-professional-school-shooter-cnn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> How was he able to buy a bunch of guns despite all that?
Oh I always wonder how kids in general are supposed to get this stuff.
I have enough trouble trying to afford the glock handgun I want and I'm 36.
Guns are not cheap. That's the issue to me.

The libtards in Broward changed their policies in 2013 to lower their crime statistics. Which changed how the schools reported criminal behavior and how it was recorded and dealt with. Florida is also one of the few states that have explicit mental health laws that would have prevented this but the county didn't even use the existing laws.

What's really to blame is liberals doing away with separate retard schools for the retarded kids could feel more included and normal. No fucking wonder he got bullied.

How do people buy drugs? Those are banned by the government too aren’t they?

Plenty of kids like that are not a problem. He hits the nail on the head. No legal trail = clean background check.
Exactly. How did a kid working at the Dollar Tree afford all his tech gear? Hmmm?

this

(((Medication for ADHD)))

Lock up the motherfucking kikes already. The AMA kills more than guns.

The entire thing was a hoa

Hoax

Fuck you.

Because the police didn't give a fuck to actually charge him so they could get gibs from big daddy
Laws don't do shit if they're not enforced

It's literally not possible to stop someone from arming themselves in a nation with more than half a billion guns in circulation.

Lock up the crazies and get over it already.

His MkUltra handler, you know, that military intelligence guy that took him in after his mom died, got the gun for him and a gun locker

Although in military intelligence and 2 FBI investigations into his online posts, he claims he had no idea the kid might be violent (had a history of school violence).

(((Medication for ADHD)))

>No source whatsoever
He sounds mentally competent
youtube.com/watch?v=XeDk_0k1QB0

always thought he looks like he has microcephaly

There WAS a rule prohibiting dangerously mentally ill people from buying guns. Reversing it was literally Trump's second act as president.

ssristories.org

He was first identified as developmentally delayed in 2002, when he was 4 years old.

ssristories.org/social-media-paints-picture-of-racist-professional-school-shooter-cnn/

Throwing down the bullshit card.... Not true

That kid was set up. He was the perfect patsy with his troubled past and mental illness. He was kept on ice until they needed him, that's why nothing was done about him despite police being called 39 times about him.
He was driven by Uber to the school. One student told reporters that she talked to him in the hallway and he wasn't armed. At the same time she said therevwas shooting at the other end of the school. Cruz immediately after left the school. When it must have been planned that he was to be killed and framed for the shooting. The four deputies with Broward county were given a stand down order so they wouldn't run into the shooters.

That is bullshit. It is impossible to stop someone because of HIPPA laws

*HIPAA

>Implying a mental disorder or low IQ means you should be given less rights

Ableist pig

Its gods will faggot.

- he had 800,000 dollars inherited from affluent adopted parents
- may have been groomed by Deep State/Clandestine operatives off the books
- in ROTC... MK Ultra alarm bells should be going off.
- FBI/Feds ignore tips
- 4 cops stand down and let him kill 17 people without challenging him
- cops let him escape and have lunch

he didn't have a criminal record and he was of legal age, denying him would be an infringement of his constitutional rights
>but mental illness should disqualify you
who gets to determine what is and is not mentally ill? the government. the government could easily go ahead and label whoever they want as mentally ill. Adhd? ill. ever been to a therapist? ill. vote right wing? ill.
more government control is bad in 75% of all scenarios

>mentally ill people should have restricted rights
You fucking ableist, sage

Begs the question why the fuck he stopped shooting.

No true. Doctors are allowed to report a patient to family and/or authorities if they seem to be a danger to themselves or others. Lots of people that end up in psych wards are sent there because their psychologist/therapist tells theor family about some shit that concerns them, then the family Baker Acts them.
>T. been Baker Act'd

Do voluntary psych hospitalizations discount you from buying a gun? Asking for an imaginary fren

It depends on what happened while you were there. I was involentarly commited just over a year ago, but after the psych evaluation was deemed mentally sound. I was released the same day they brought me in. I've purchased a firearm since then.
How long was your fren there, why, and how long ago did it happen?

2007 and 2014, 72hrs and 2 weeks respectively

Quads of truth

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ADHD)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Did you self check out, or did they release you because they decided you were ok? That matters.
Pic related is what the NICS says about mental issues. I was just submitted for observation, then released. So I'm allowed to say no, on the question that asks if you've ever been in a mental hospital.

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?

U mad shills?

because he wanted to, that's how that works.

freedom and shit.

this is the women who make the FBI call. She cannot be trusted

released

>The libtards in Broward changed their policies in 2013 to lower their crime statistics. Which changed how the schools reported criminal behavior and how it was recorded and dealt with.
Big if true.

WHERE IS THE UBER DRIVER who dropped him off? He carries an AR15 and ammo, okay, but in what? Why has the driver not been identified? This is a vital witness.

his deceased mother was wealthy. he might even be getting a million dollar inheritance from her death. this might be how he was able to afford the gun but i dont know

Fuck u, is why

Why did the Secret Service visit the school weeks before, unless that's been debunked.

Why did the Alexa witness say there was "definitely a second shooter," and report gunfire popping as she walked away with Cruz. That's not a mistake. That cannot being explained as "fog of war," she was coherent, calm, and lucid when reporting this to local FL news.

A man showed up at his front door one day, and asked him if he could come down to their super secret clinic so they can run some tests on him.

And if he passed the tests, the man said for a prize he could have some awesome medication and cool guns free of charge.

why are you surprised?

I just realize something. this is the Lynda Cruz house. Sold In JANUARY 2017.
Sold at $575,000 on 1/12/17
Listed at $550,000 on 8/30/16
The house was sold in January. one article says Lynda move into an apartment. Where was Nick? I think he was living at 8442 Lakeview Trail. Who let him stay there?????

His distant cousin who called the FBI said on the call he was receiving money from his dead adoptive mother's trust, and that he was due $800k at age 22. She added that his temporary "family' he was living with had offered to invest $2500~ of Cruz's money, and that she had issues with this and none of her calls to the father of the house were ever returned. She added that Cruz was uncomfortable giving them any money to invest and that this was setting him off. It's all in the transcript released online last week.

>ADHD

Modern therapists are SHIT.

SHIT

Yeah, you should be ok. You can call and find out though. You just call, tell them you admitted yourself 4 years ago, and were realised on their judgement, and have been fine since then. Tell them you want to buy a firearm soon, and want to know if you'll pass the NICS. If they're not sure they can pull your file. If you won't pass they'll send you a form in the mail, so you can contest it. You would probably just have to get your record from the facility you were in saying you're a-ok.
My buddy got denied because he got caught with weed, he contested it and was able to buy not too long afterwards.

Did I say I was surprised? These are open questions.

(((((((distant cousin))))))))
you fool it was Rocxanne Deschamps

This is the family that wanted Nick to invest money with them, and the ones "he didn't know from a hole in the wall"

>ADHD
David Hogg was on ADHD meds too. You can still get a gun if you are on ADHD

>How was he able to buy a bunch of guns despite all that?
How come I kept hearing about how he broke into his mothers safe and took the firearms, and now I hear he worked and bought them with his own money?
And what's with that jewess that put his brother in a mental institution against his will and took control of so called shooters mothers estate and has control of the $800,000 that was left to so called shooter?
Every fucking time!

You do realize who some of the people in that picture are? Ummm...just askin'

Wait. Zachary Cruz is in a "Mental Facility" What the fuck does that even mean? I'd bet money that they are the same fucking kid

Nikolas = Zachary

This is obviously just a hunch but fuck man, either they are both being disappeared together with new identities, or they are the same motherfucker

It says Nikolas moved in with Sneads and their 17 year old son? Where was Zachary at this time?

Alright
I'll let him know thanks

I think it's all theater. If he were innocent he'd be crying and professing is innocence, and now I hear how a teacher saw a shooter who looked nothing like the alleged shooter.

Hey, weren't there cameras in that school? If yes, I fully expect to never see the footage.

>was on medication for ADHD
>amphetamine
I wonder if there is a relation between meth head children and unreasonable violence

>the guy was actually dating a girl sometime before the event

How was he able to load and use the guns too?

Never trust a woman with thin lips.

he was paid to be the patsy. It's all about gun control. His family will be rich, he'll disappear and never be heard from again once he goes to 'prison'

I'll probably be killed for this post

Because all americans have the mental capacity of 12-14 year old, so noone noticed

Wasn't he like 19?

Not that far from 12-14, also that's the typical shit psychologists say when psychopaths act immature.

Yes you are boyo look outside your window