Broward County Corruption

The Parkland Shooting was the (accidental) result of deep rooted corruption inside Broward and Miami-Dade County School Districts to artificially under-report student delinquency to obtain more federal funding. Serious crimes such as rape, armed robbery, drug-dealing, and even murder were covered by both the school administration and sheriff's department. Students were de facto untouchable by the law. Significant evidence exists that organized crime started using teenagers as foot soldiers and coordinating criminal activities based around these unspoken rules. Its a certainty that Cruz wasn't charged or sentenced based on his numerous run-ins with the law, and its a very real possibility that he was a part of this organized crime.

This is potentially the beginning of a massive wrongful death lawsuit that is perhaps unprecedented in its scope. Hell, this is probably why the sheriff and school is so passionate for gun control; its a distraction from its own corruption, graft, and incompetence.

>twitter thread

archive.is/zTLSI

>affidavits

archive.fo/nMVBq

archive.fo/clpWT

archive.fo/gv3ZF

archive.fo/wsIeq

archive.fo/yx2fO

archive.fo/oRl5d

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/371916407/Broward-Co-Collaborative-Agreement-on-School-Discipline-MOU#from_embed
intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/
archive.is/pbKJd
archive.is/V3ubw
dyn-intl.com/
newyorker.com/business/currency/stephen-feinberg-the-private-military-contractor-who-has-trumps-ear
miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article158305419.html
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
cairflorida.org/about-us/about-us/137-about-us/staff/135-nezar-hamze.html
local10.com/news/bob-norman/anti-muslim-group-wants-broward-sheriffs-deputy-fired-1
fusion.tv/video/252626/muslim-americans-protect-themselves-amid-rising-islamophobia/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/260224/broward-sheriff-ignored-unanimous-decision-not-joe-kaufman
archive.is/SFTZM
archive.is/f1TDV#selection-219.0-219.132
tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/25/rick-scott-calls-for-fdle-investigation-into-actions-of-broward-county-sheriff/
fdle.state.fl.us/Contact-Us/Comment-Form.aspx
archive.is/pbKJd
youtube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy kek that picture

On one hand it's funny when they take a drug dealers car but another when they confiscate a guys Taurus, his only way to work, because he has a roach in his ashtray.

It is a Volkswagen! Darn!

The car was loaned and wrapped by a dealer. It wasnt a dealers

Oh. Looked like one of those confiscation programs. They took a drug dealers car where I live and wrapped it in DARE shit.

Here is a link to the full agreement

scribd.com/document/371916407/Broward-Co-Collaborative-Agreement-on-School-Discipline-MOU#from_embed

> WHEREAS

, across the country, students of color, students with disabilities and LGBTQ students are disproportionately impacted by school-based arrests for the same behavior as their peers

Some of the corrupt fucks who signed on to this:

>CHIEF JUDGE OF THE SEVENTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT

>OFFICE OF THE STATE ATTORNEY

>FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE JUSTICE

>FORT LAUDERDALE BRANCH OF THE NAACP

>Broward Teacher’s Union

>State Representative Perry Thurston, State Senator Christopher Smith, and State Representative Gwyndolen Clarke-Reed

mfw the NRA didn't get these kids killed, SJW did

Teacher claims Police looking shooter On National News teacher claims shooter in full riot gear, gas mask, body armor etc..

intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/

>INTERESTING ARTICLE
>WERES CRUZ TACTICAL GEAR ????

archive.is/pbKJd
>Unusual Rifle
>Dyncorp recently hired a gunsmith, but the joblisting has disappeared both from their website and google cache.

archive.is/V3ubw
>Fabricates and develops prototype small arms systems from a drawing or from customer input.

Dyncorp got it's start as a front for the cia during the pheonix program in vietnam dealing with the takeover of police stations for ground level intelligence and is being replicated here… they have installed multiple LEO's in about 90 counties in the USA so far. taking 3rd world mercs and making them either police chiefs or sheriffs. for the same purpose as pheonix. dyncorp is heavily involved in the pedo rings and arming of bad actors inside CONUS

dyn-intl.com/

sorry for the yorker link but stephen feinberg aquirred dyncorp and now runs it…. he was also selected by Trump as an advisor

newyorker.com/business/currency/stephen-feinberg-the-private-military-contractor-who-has-trumps-ear

Not only is Broward Noodle's district, it's also the parish of Hollywood Beach. You may recall Hollywood Beach as the local community where the body of one lawyer Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. washed ashore, during his investigation into the murder of Seth Rich.

miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article158305419.html

now you're entering the LARP zone a bit

Thanks for the bump, user.

What is the FOP?

Probably Fraternal Order of Police

Bump.

Ferrari is the patrician choice of Italian supercar

also bump for interest

>0
How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.com was created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.com was created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

the thing about him blending in and then walking with all the students to the evacuation, and being in walmart . and no student recognizing him as the shooter is strange to say the least

shooting was on several floors - we have the fleeing boy who claimed he was in the hallway on the 1st floor when he saw the accused loading a weapon and was told get going things are going to get crazy so he took off....

So we have exactly 1 eyewitness out of a thousand students

Seems to me that's very thin

>Perpetrator rams muscle car/SUV/4x4 into the fiber glass rocket
>leaves

lmao

wont work. police have immunity, the supreme court has ruled that the police have no duty to protect anyone.

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline

+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)

+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)

+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

Feb 14

+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag)

+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)

+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU)

+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )

+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.

+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).

+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)

+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

Feb 15

+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)

+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

Feb 16

+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Dude, the origin story of Lamborghini's entry into the super car market is too cool. Revenge factor!

Move on now. Nothing to see here boys.

One of the deputies who refused to enter the school was a director at CAIR

>be Lamborghini
>present my ideas to Ferrari
>Ferrari says fuck off and stick to tractors
>make own cars that aren't as good as Ferrari
revenge!

Blease bost broofs. I want to believe but I haven't seen an article that names the four deputies, just the SRO.

cairflorida.org/about-us/about-us/137-about-us/staff/135-nezar-hamze.html

local10.com/news/bob-norman/anti-muslim-group-wants-broward-sheriffs-deputy-fired-1

fusion.tv/video/252626/muslim-americans-protect-themselves-amid-rising-islamophobia/

frontpagemag.com/fpm/260224/broward-sheriff-ignored-unanimous-decision-not-joe-kaufman

None of these place him at the scene, that was my question.

Wtf, anons.

Any occultfags think there's some significance to the room numbers?

Forgot text--

archive.is/SFTZM
so I see this timeline with map from a couple days ago It makes no sense. It is totally different than the other map.

>Freshman Chris McKenna sees Cruz on a second-floor hallway, loading his rifle. “You’d better get out of here,” Cruz said, according to McKenna. “Things are gonna start getting messy.” and then there was someone who was dead in the street. Gotta find out who that was.

archive.is/f1TDV#selection-219.0-219.132
here andrew pollack says meadow pollack was shot 9 times on the third floor, yet somehow a day after the shooting she was still missing. Also no timelines mention anyone getting shot on the third floor

Thank you, user.

Bump.

This is a good thread and you are on to something here, bump

In addition to all the Islamic extremist radicalizing going on (good way to infiltrate/corrupt the Sheriff's Dpt.) there are no pictures of bodies, almost no eyewitnesses to the actual shooting and no footage of the attack in the age of the smartphone?

Someone should have looked at who the photographers were that first got to the scene.

You see footage of the actual attacks and bodies whenever a muslim goes and kills a bunch of people so why not when it comes to school shootings?

Do you really think it's "too insensitive?"

bump

Good points, user.

>toys for tots sticker
>patrolling beaners in a million dollar lambo

Hey don't go confusing the (((narrative))) with lack of evidence

It happened exactly like (((they))) said it did

FL teacher here, it isn't just Broward County, it's most of the counties in the state.

It has become impossible to discipline, suspend, or expel students in any grade level because the districts want their schools to appear well behaved so they can get more funding.

I can't retain students for another year in the same grade either, even if I have an actual binder full of evidence that proves they aren't ready. It's incredibly demoralizing for many of us in the profession.

1 crappy cell phone video also, no tweets or anything from students while it was going down and they were hiding?
do kids not take phones to school in florida?

Major pundits from the right are beginning to RT #ResignScottIsrael. If you do nothing else, give it a boost on Twitter.

Governor Rick Scott of Florida has directed the FDLE to open an investigation into the Broward County Sheriff's Department's response to the shootings. This can serve as a foothold to expose the scale of corruption that has been taking place in Little Israel, USA for decades. Remember, this isn't just a district that has a Talmud-quoting Jewish sheriff; this is the territory of Ted Deutsch and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/25/rick-scott-calls-for-fdle-investigation-into-actions-of-broward-county-sheriff/

If you want to put in 5 minutes of effort, you can contact the FDLE and request that they also investigate why criminal activity from students was blatantly ignored by the BSO. Address the letter to Commissioner Rick Swearingen.
fdle.state.fl.us/Contact-Us/Comment-Form.aspx

Nice find

good thread user. Keep up the good work

This is very incredibly daunting to hear, user.

bump. I bet other states are doing this stuff too.

Un-fucking-believable my dude.

Please see

Why are Jews so corrupt by their nature?

you do realize child actors still go to school right?

Idk you tell me.

He looks like Barbara Spectre.

VAG is best bruder.

Lambo calling it volkswagon, like you would ever be able to afford to own it as well as having the skills to shake it out on a real road course. Hell ill take the latest gen euro Sirocco that they wouldnt bring here stateside.

What pisses me more is the cash they spent on paintjob or vinyl on the car after they seized it supposedly.

Whats worse is the curruption in the drug trade down in broward and other counties that is part of the drug trade problems and with CIA and some feds allowing it to continue and profit their deep state tactics.

If thats true, thanks user!

This needs to go to Tucker at Fox, i dont even watch fox so dont go there. Trump Jr at twitter, and top generals now!!!

Let him bant! He is on it and on mark.

Saved.

Mote like FRAP!

Checked.

Moar spensi cars

coward county the jewish dubai

As if Sessions would do anything.
He's more interested in locking up old people and teenagers for the legal maximum for using weed.

Oh wait there's moar

>Reasonable questions
1. Body cam footage of officer approaching Cruz (to judge his level of surprise)

2. Validation of whether or not Cruz was getting monthly installments due to his mothers passing

3. Who were the callers to the FBI that "Tried to save all the (((Poor))) (((students))) from Wildman Sociopath Autist Cruz.

(Remember: 1 was from Massachusetts and that's where Deschamps Lawyer is from)

4. VIDEO from inside the school

5. clarification of why HOGG is whispering about "needing Diversity" in his little interview during. The mass shooting.

6. Clarification of why Hogg states 2 different times of day in his school shooting guncontrol interview (3:08-9:32)

7. WHAT kind of Car was used to bring Cruz to The school and why did an uber driver let weapons like that in his vehicle

kek, i love it when eye-ties jerk each other's tiny dicks over cars...
>be enzo ferrari
>think i'm king shit
>have some hick from texas stuff a hulking V8 into a shit english AC
>get BTFO on all levels, at all races, against my precious 250 GTO

>those rusted brake rotors
They dont even take care of the cars they steal and let them rust away in a garage to the point that their performance begins to become compromised.

they're cops. what do you expect? fucking robert petersen?

Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter’s bullet: ‘Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before’

>PARKLAND, Fla. (INTELLIHUB) — Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School teacher Stacy Lippel was grazed by a hot bullet which left the chamber of the shooter’s gun as she closed the door to her classroom after letting a number of students file into what would presumably be safety. However, nothing could have prepared the teacher for what she was to witness next.

>“I suddenly saw the shooter about twenty feet in front of me standing at the end of the hallway actively shooting down the hallway, just a barrage of bullets, and I’m staring at him thinking why are the police here,this is strange because he’s in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before,” Lippel told Good Morning America last Wednesday.

Cruz had a gas mask and smoke grenades. He wasn't equipped with the stuff this teacher says. If he did have the armor, helmet, etc, he would've had to drop the gun, take all this stuff off and blend in with students and escape. The police would have found all the gear. And he fit all of that in a backpack to take into the school and get changed before shooting? He was wearing the school shirt. Doesn't add up. Put this together with reports of active shooter drills that were supposed to take place and reports of a second shooter.

GMA interview in link:

archive.is/pbKJd

Holy shit this is wild

Cast iron brake rotors like those will surface rust almost instantly in a rainy environment, and it will buzz off as soon as you use the brakes moderately hard.

>Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before’
>helmet, face mask
>head covered
>face covered
How did students know it was Cruz if the shooters face was covered?

youtube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4&app=desktop

"SHOOTER WAS IN FULL POLICE GARB"

How convenient