Why do I keep seeing this posted everywhere? How is this inspiring?

Why do I keep seeing this posted everywhere? How is this inspiring?

>microsoft office when nobody has computers anyways
>shows they can't abstract and have to just copy exactly what it looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

monitor.co.ug/News/National/Students-in-last-phase-of-flying-own-chopper/-/688334/2732878/-/view/printVersion/-/9hyea0/-/index.html
cnet.com/forums/discussions/african-boy-invents-windmill-great-story-361739/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you have to shit on everything remotely promising? It obviously isn't ideal but it's pretty cool that he's doing what he can to teach about it anyway.

just fuck this board. They will find a reason to hate on anything. Makes no sense at all but keep in mind its mostly underaged and under 20 people posting here. Their brains are underdeveloped so it kinda puts the autism here in perspective.

>taking amerimutts serious

cmon man just hide posts when you see muttflag

efficiency is important, in case this wasn't clear to either of you nor exemplified in either of your lives

just doing something isn't enough, it has to be grounded in practicality

When did this place become reddit?

>makes no sense

The entire core of Sup Forums is that it's a bunch of sheltered kids (and some mentally ill losers who didn't grow up) in their rebellious phase trying to find a way to be contrary in an age in which nobody goes outside.
And the folks who manipulate/harness them for fun and profit.

its like learning how to drink water in a drought

testing

>>>/Reddit/

its like rain on your wedding day

nah it isn't.

they should be thought maths,physics, biology...
this is just bullshit that soyboys and intercity liberals think is inspiring because it is something they can related to.

It's just bored idiots baiting other bored idiots.

The absolute state of niggers

So did the kids just sit there for the 20-30mins it took him to draw it? Or did they have to draw it too? Just seems like a bad lesson to me, I’m sure there are more important things these kids can be learning

This is a good slide thread. Congrats to you, parasites

>tfw i photoshopped that blackboard to show that and it was actually just showing random basic algebra originally and now i have several 100k karma on leddit

I swear I've seen this exact thread on some other topic
I mean it quite literally, identical posts with at most a couple words changed and a different picture

Yeah like to not destroy the town power generator for cooking oil. Or how to farm so that they can do something about the rampant crippling starvation. How long before "We Wuz Microsoft" is a thing

Oh look, another post patronizing stupid niggers. They are a garbage race, no matter how many tricks they learn how to perform.

He probably had it pre-drawn before they got into the classroom. I don't understand all the hate here. These people are in their own country trying to learn stuff. At least they're not on a boat crossing the med into Europe.

>Why do I keep seeing this posted everywhere?
white people think this kind of stuff is adorable
pic related

lol wut??

images and memes like the one in the original post are used to make westerners sympathetic towards bringing them over

The only people being influenced by trivial memes like that are the ones who would have let them in anyway.

way after that

>lets teach retarded niggers how to use something they will never in a thousand years get a hold of
>niggers starve to death because you didn't teach them how to get drinkable water in their shithole nigger country

You're better at killing black people than most nazis.

>he's teaching a remote un-contacted tribe how to operate an F-117 NightHawk Stealth Fighter
>WIF NUFFING BUT A CHALKBOARD

it would be better if he were teaching them how to save up the fruits of their labor for the future, because that seems to be the more immediate need

Food and agriculture is less of an issue than you think, since they just breed more and start starving again if you drill a few wells and help them manage their fields. You'd need to work on improving education (including instilling morals) and decreasing corruption at the same rate.

>lets teach retarded niggers how to use something they will never in a thousand years get a hold of
Computers and phones are way more common than you think in africa. They live in an anachronistic Mad Max society except the average person is even more retarded and violent.

That seems pretty fucking stupid. Wouldn't he be better served teaching them how to grow food?

dude have you even watched the video compilations of your google search? they are HILARIOUS

no, 2016 was when t_d flooded in

>he's so new he doesn't know we started t_d

2012 is when the first big reddit wave came

Why do you think he's teaching them word? So they can go to England and write pidgin articles for the BBC.

congratulations, you started a reddit sub.
and then you got a bunch of redditors from other subs to come into Sup Forums
good job, anonemoose

Don't you know all those future engineers will end up in Europe?

Why aren't they taught how to grow some crops first before learning word processors?

t_d was Sup Forums-light right up until the early summer 2015. Now it's the magapedes

cos drawing a word window is literally stupid

Teaching about a paid software to poor people,instead of showing how to use the free software. Wew

I bet half of them are basically illiterate anyways so instead of teaching them proper English, Math or Agriculture they teach them how to make gibs me dat applications.
These new reddit contrarians who pretend blacks are great seem to ignore everyone but the Uncle Toms.

how long do you think it took him to draw it?

lets teach starving african children how to program in javascript

Wait no you're right that sounds pretty stupid. Lets hold "How to use Microsoft Word" classes

lets teach african refugees to program javascript

who knows when it started, but it finished with the "nazi frogs" incident, most of the worst cancer didn't know the board existed until then, now they're saving the world by crying about racist anonymous internet comments and recruiting their friends

World has enough of MS office "experts". Send bombs instead of aid. We dont need this shit. Its enough what we have to deal with Pajeet "IT experts", we dont need another generation of incompetent non-white retards. Let them run naked in fields eating eachotherr. Civillization is not for nigs.

nigger could have scammed whitey out of a few used ProBooks or some shit

what exactly is the purpose of teaching kids how to use a specific computer program if they don't have a computer to run it in the first place? don't you think the priorities are a little scrambled here?

>can't afford electricity or very old computers for teaching
>teach coding
They probably received aid to teach coding, so teach coding they will

>instilling morals
good luck with that

what the fuck is the point of teaching that if they dont even have pcs??

They are the future workforce of the west.

Just because that specific school doesn't have computers doesn't mean that their society has no contact with computers you retard.

that nigger should be teaching improved farming techniques or arithmetic.

We wuz kangs!

>Being conservative means you're sheltered
False and homosexual.

Hey I'm just theorycrafting. Nigs will be hopeless until gene therapy results in the invention of intelligence pills. Which would be a gamble even then since you'd risk *intelligent* chimpouts

taking antofagasta fags seriously

It would be far, far better to teach those kids how to irrigate a field, plant crops, build roads, use tools, even make simple tools, how to build something better than a shanty to live in, the importance of hygiene and ow to make a low-tech sanitation system, you know. Shit that could actually help them build a better society for themselves. A way to bootstrap civilisation.

But I guess aping office workers will have to do, because niggers absolutely do not have the cognitive abilities to understand the advantages of the things I described above. Those concepts require a certain ability to abstract, to project into the future, and to delay gratification. So of course they'll just do a little song and dance, chant some magic words and expect the goodies to come to them without work. Just like in the good old days of cargo cults.

how ancient is that version of microsoft word? modern versions look nothing like that.

>what the fuck is the point of teaching that if they dont even have pcs??

They don't even have electricity, a well, or a toilet nor have they tamed fire or invented the wheel left to their own devices. What you're looking at is a "cargo cult". They believe that if they make the right magic signs and rituals that a nice civilization like whitey has will just fall out of the sky at them.

This is exactly what I was trying to articulate here, but you did it more succinctly.

Read up on it more. Electricity and computers is weirdly enough often the *only* thing they have. Seriously, there are people living in literal mud huts that own iphones and have decent 3G. It's insane.

I've taught people who've never used a computer to use computers before, and I can tell you now, this method will not work.

The first thing you need to do with people who've never used a computer before is let them get familiar with computers. This can take days, weeks or even months (older people seem to take longer).
If you don't let them get familiar with computers what happens is they learn nothing and spend most of the time asking very basic questions they should already know by now, like "how do I left click?" or "which one was copy and paste again?".

You missed the good days of Sup Forums. It used to be political discussion a few years back. Sadly that is far and gone.

>teach them of interface of office 98
oh shit did niggers invent word processors?

It's probably a Nigerian teaching them how to use word to write letters to scam older people in the US. Why teach them how to plant crops when you can teach them how to scam old white people so they can make enough money and move to a more luxurious area in Africa?

It is pretty fucking stuiep. Reminds me of all the ngo and charity efforts that often do more harm then good. It is just so miss guided and prehands a big waste of those children’s time. Their time would be much better spent learning more math if you want to them to grow up to college. Or spend learning practical skills if you dont.
Everyone is always so sad about
>omg a grallion children dont get to go to school in the 3d world.
Yeah, do you know what they get? A fucking job that feeds them. There is no point in spending all this NGO money on schools if when they graduate they cant do anything with it

it's like good advice you just didn't take

This is something so mundane we just assume kids will pick this up on their own.

when you see how FUCKED UP all African countries are, teaching the kids anything remotely positive or even neutral for that matter is a GIANT positive step.

>teaching poor African youths to use proprietary software instead of open source

Feel like going down there to tell them Ubuntu is free right now

Because he's teaching them to use software that doesn't respect their freedom.

He should teach LibreOffice and GNU/Linux instead.

>Fuck Sup Forums
This is innovation, dumb shits. What he's doing is admirable. Black people can be good if they're inspired.
>inb4 "blackbot"
I'm mf snow white

i've been slowly giving my daughter basic computer skills now that she's started sight reading some words
she'll be 4 in a couple months and is in preschool but i have no clue when they start with computer stuff in schools these days or if it's all touch bullshit like ipads

really should find a curriculum at some point, but until then i just teach here and there at home. it's amazing how little you actually have to do when the kid is semi competent and somewhat driven

/r/The_Donald is a case study for conservative politics, and civic vs ethnic nationalism as a whole.

The subreddit was bearable and essentially Sup Forums-lite until the issue of race came up.

Then the suspiciously ever-changing staff of admins laid the hammer down on any race related facts or statistics, leaving only "le based black trump supporter" memes in it's wake.

Now the subreddit as a whole has slowly been sliding away from the truth and is nothing but a parody of itself.

This is intentional as the more third worlders with 3g phones, the more access they have to the western worlds and the subsequent desire to migrate there.

fuck i accidentally meant to post this as a new thread, whatever

>my adventures on reddit

Thisll feed the starving niggers

>Deserves an award
>for teaching an outdated product
more like the students deserve a refund. Nobody is hiring someone to work word 98 anymore.

i want this guy to teach me how to Sup Forums

Found two niggers.

i dont have time to keep track of every retarded fucking thing that happens in africa but this is pretty funny. good job.

someone should donate a computer to this guy, i appreciate his enthusiasm and effort and that he is trying his best with the little he has

So aid agencies give these countries fat American food, and weapons, but they can't give projectors at the very least? Foreign aid is such a scam if teachers have to create a chalk painting to teach about office productivity products.

Kek

OP is right. Look up the videos of the African college science team making a helicopter. They literally - as OP says - copy what it looks like because a good share of Africans lack certain faculties.

These 'scientists' went to the library, picked up a book about helicopters, and rebuild with scrap what it looked like to them, completely missing the concepts and importance behind virtually every crucial part. They 'designed' it based on looks. This one isn't it, but it's similar.

>monitor.co.ug/News/National/Students-in-last-phase-of-flying-own-chopper/-/688334/2732878/-/view/printVersion/-/9hyea0/-/index.html

And ofcourse they call this "invention".

>cnet.com/forums/discussions/african-boy-invents-windmill-great-story-361739/

>Kid reads books about basic dynamo usage, combines windmill with dynamo for electricity, hailed as InVenToR.

>Spend 2 hours drawing Word screenshot
>"Okay kids now I will show you how to open a new file, come back in two hours when I've finished drawing it."