If this picture triggers you, you are a racist

If this picture triggers you, you are a racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok. Me racist.

and there is nothing wrong with being racist.

Is it true you will go to prison if you don't pay for TV license?

Other than it's a stupid position because skin color does not determine the character of a man or woman. Racism is only for very scared and stupid people.

s
a
g
e

is there anything more cucked than europe?

A shame statistics show huge differences between people with different skin colors. From IQ to muscle and bone and growth to social behavior, huge differences.

I’m a racist, and I was before I saw this pic. By the way, triggered is for weak-minded leftist faggots. Right-wing White males don’t get triggered

Based.

But you can't lump every single person of a particular race into the same category. Each person is a human and deserves a right to be the best they can be and be given a fair shake just like we would expect. The problem with racism is it scapegoats and entire group of people without taking into consideration that people are individuals.

If this webm triggers you, you are a racist.

ok im racist af, and what u gonna do about it?

Well, I already knew that.

do you even know how statistics work?

Jokes on you, I already was racist.

CONSIDER SUICIDE

I’m sure they’re nice people. They better be getting married instead of having some hedonistic open relationship based on fucking though because that shit is trash

Why is Norway so BASED?
Denmark needs to be like Norway and Sweden, for the greater good.

>1 black man works a normal job
>well lets all pay for his extended family to live in Europe collecting the dole and getting a free house and food.

>You have to treat the invaders individually goyim, while they destroy your homelands.
Fuck you

Of course I do.. but you people are judging an entire race of people when not every single person of that race is bad. It's like if you assume every single white person is some great perfect member of society.. of course that is not true. White trash is prevalent and common (at least here in America)

You don't deserve anything. You were shit into this world as an accident. Nothing more. You can have what you can take and defend.

You sound like the typical scared loser white person. You all need to forget your twisted dreams of a totally white country or society.. that will never happen.

>Still can't into stats

The exception doesn't make the rule.

You hatred will only cause you problems in life. I feel sorry for you.

ok, but why do we need to feed and care for millions of them and then invite them into our homes?

There's no hate. There's just realism. You need to grow a pair before you wind up with nothing.

I want to see what's behind them on the ground I can't figure out if it's a collapsed fence or just a short fence or what.

be the best you can in your home country and fix it instead.

Consider? I'm a god damn Finn! I'm just waiting for approval from bureaucrats to put my suicide in effect.
I already neck'd myself last week but it's not official yet.

A paki lives there, probably a collapsed fence he is waiting for a white man to fix.

You guys must work or live in weird places. All of the blacks and hispanics I have had contact have been hard working, honest people.

You have obviously never lived in a nigger neighborhood.

if this statement is normal to you, you might be a brit

Even if that was true, it would still be better than being a nigger pretending that stats aren't real and we wuz kangz

Hahahahaha

I am white.. but I am just saying to others to not judge an individual of a certain race without knowing them personally.. there are good and bad people in all races.

This board is for the 10% of men who don't turn into defensive apologetic faggots when called a racist

Flint, MI fag here. You know nothing.

Both of them?

Niggers and other assorted sub-humans shouldn't breed even with their own, the world is already full of useless brown people. GAS.

yes im racist.

A white man with a white woman shouldn't trigger even the most hardened goose stepper.

hahahahahahaahahahhahahahahaahaha

Ok hopefully this debate has caused a few of you to reconsider some of your intolerant views and take a fresh look at other races. Thanks for the intelligent discourse and I wish you well as you navigate the diversity of the human race!

why do we need to open our borders to millions of them?

No one attacked an individual nigger here you drooling tard.
>Still can't into statistical trends

oh no, we're racist

what now, shlomo?

>skin color
>race

nice bait

What a fag.

It's your patriotic duty as Brit's to run and hide when muslims rape your kids. report nothing. do nothing. wait for america to come bail you out again.

No one is fucking judging individuals, get out.
That's not how statistics work.

>Natural human behavior of being protective with the the people you love is not allow in the current year
This is how you make Nazis pal.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

other than it being the most cuck belief

You made me hate them more.
But you'll be glad to know I hate their white liars running cover for their savage behavior more.
Equal opportunity hatred

Only an idiot thinks race is purely skin color. Congratulations, you're a science denier on par with flat earthers.

Do YOU know how statistics work? The totals and averages of a group say absolutely nothing about an individual.

that guy is italian

No one was talking about an individual.
>Nigger IQ at work

the only good Canadian is a dead one.

>One nigger can do up his shoes without capping a homie with his 9
OPEN BORDERS, WE'RE ALL JUST PEOPLE!

churchill was a jewish puppet

Take out the meme flag, we know it's you.

humans operate in stereotypes. white girls like starbucks. black boys like to steal. stereotypes are not inherently good or evil.

>10 If this picture triggers you you are
>20 return to 10
Basically you are programmed with nonesense words. 'Racist' indeed, fool.

Just found out my blonde white ex is converting to Islam and marrying a Muslim almost want to contact her and tell her it’s a mistake but I know she’ll only virtue signal

OH NO NOT A RACIST.... !!
QUICK GET THE S.AGE

Not as much as this

I am a racist, what's your point?

They probably aren’t even in a relationship and just staged this pic as bait hoping to trigger Sup Forumstards.

If this picture triggers you, you are racist. (apparently, according to liberals)

If this pic triggers you, you are a racist according to liberals.

Things that trigger me:
Mahmoud's hair, it looks fucking stupid
Mahmoud's beard, it looks fucking dirty
Mahmoud's shirt, who the fuck wears a polka dot shirt like that?
The girl, because Mahmoud should be back in the desert not with a blonde qt.

im indian and i'm still racist towards these niggers and mudslimes that get to date blonde qts while i'm stuck with poo in loo women!!!!!!!!! its not fair! i deserve a hot white blonde more than these niggers and sandniggers!!! blonde women belong to indian men!!!!1

I'm more curious about what that even is? where are all the yassss kweeens ?

The word 'racist' like the word 'hate' are fully programmed in.
The user will feel no sensation while using the word hate for any minor whimsical dishumour of their own 'I hate it when my mum puts the sugar on my cornflakes'. 'I hate this game' (playing game avidly, got killed). Yet be triggered into a trembling fit from repetitively applied media imagery (brainwashing) when the term is used thrown out by the government-media in the way 'blasphemer' and 'heretic' were used in the past. Being (monkey sly) the human will even adopt the strategy of their control, and without understanding what they are doing or the underlying motives for their feelings around a given subject adopt the system programmed into them during social interaction.
Most fascinating, yet as we seem to be in the pages of a dystopian mid twentieth century 'science gone mad at first opportunity' novel most disturbing too.

>tattoo
You already know she is low caste.

>there are good and bad people in all races.
Yes there are. I have a black friend, and a few brown friends. They have been around me for awhile and I know they are good people.

However, your standard nigger walking down the road? No thanks. I treat strangers like dogs until I know them, and niggers are the pit bulls.
Yes I am in favor of breed specific legislation/castration.

If this pic triggers you a bit, you are a racist.

She’s holding a white nationalist flag!!

They're both celebs doing a celeb thing.
Voe is pure. Voe would never racemix.

You'll just make yourself look like a retard if you go against legitimate relationships like this. No one has any say on this. If this was a rape case or something along those lines then that's a different story.

Damn Norwegians stealing our women.

Nope, white blonde women are ours, we have claimed them in the name of the caliphate, stick with your own poo women if you know what's best for you user

Race=/=skin

fucking retard

you and your line deserves to get washed down the drain, disgusting mongrel with no ambition

Cute!

So you're basically jealous that some Chad Arab actually had the guts to make a move whilst you think her and all her sisters should be flocking to you whilst you sit at your desk browsing a Bulgarian basket weaving forum 18 hours a day 7 days a week?
Ok..?

The stupid position is not knowing that you are in Sup Forums

Handsome, /fa/, gentleman. Probably more educated than 95% of this board.

t. non-racist white, not only they exist but also make up the majority of first world countries

>throwing his genes away by mixing with wh*tes
yes, i'm angry

i am. thank you for noticing it

Skin colour is an instantly visible identifier of corrupted sub-human blood, once i see brown i don't need any further expensive DNA testing to know this creature is destined for the oven.