Harry Potta

Why is Hermoine black now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwfdFCP3KYM
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
youtube.com/watch?v=vfGa9lqevb8
goonsaloon.pro/intj/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because J K Rowling is one of the worst shills to the social agenda that has ever lived

because why not shitlord?

She cast a nigger spell on herself and her mother..
Is it that hard to understand?
fuggin muggles

Why are you so racist that you can't accept a black character in a popular series?

Because she's always been white bong

youtube.com/watch?v=uwfdFCP3KYM
>youtube.com/watch?v=uwfdFCP3KYM

Will she do black magic now?

Rowling is a bad author. Slytherin is literally a one dimensional house full of Le Evil Rich Kids. Her characters are walking stereotypes

Get a load of this nigger.

Because they think just because there are a lot of useless niggers that they will monkey pay money and that their film will produce more money.

It wouldn't have been popular if Hermoine were black from the start

Because it's 2017

How many conservatives do you know that are into Harry Potter? How many leftists? JK Rowling knows her audience and is pandering to them. By making some characters black and others gay, she can extract mkre money out of the fans for basically the same material.

I guess the term mudblood makes more sense now.

"mudblood", my sides

She used that time device and made her mum fuck a black guy and not her pathetic white dad

Harry Potter have an elitarian undertone, fantasy stories told us for decades that everyone can became a mage thanks to meditation, inner power and shit, but in this series of books mages are a race of itself, common people shuns them and envy them for their powers, it's the X-Men trope

INCLUSION

she kills babies to use in voodoo. can’t wait to see.

>yfw Malfoy calls her a "filthy shitskin"

>when you are a Filthy mudblood but get Slytherin

Harry Rotter and The School of Ingsoc.

epidermo niggerum!

T R I G G E R E D

YER A WIZARD HARRY!

meaning everyone white turns black, everyone black stays black?

kek
>kuwait
rare flag?

I don't think they ever really cared about race in plays, I mean they got black guy playing a white guy in Hamilton I think.

Why do black women do mickey mouse ears with their hair?

The truth is because Hermione is a MUDBLOOD in the books, and adding a racial agenda in the mix will make the SJW fanbase cry out their fuckin dicks.

That's on purpose to completely piss on History..
Not only does the play mock history by injecting race into it like that, but it's apparently historically inaccurate in many ways.

I thought this is trolling, but nope, she really is black. How does that even work, i only watched harry potter 1-3.

this isnt even triggering at this point, i was already numb by the time they suggested idris elba as the next james bond

1) who care's? It's a play.
2) Like you've ever gone to a play.

>who care's?
anyone who has a brain

>Like you've ever gone to a play.
yea i did it was a school field trip in elementary school. so ha

I admit, I liked the books a lot when I was a kid. Read them all 3 times or so. WHEN I WAS A KID. I'm 30 years old now, why in the fuck would I waste time on a children's tale? Why would I care? Why would you?

Gender and race swap is not a new thing in theather. Get over it. In ancient greece, men played female characters.

Who still cares about the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

jesus this copypasta is too good. I read it everytime it is posted and I glow smugly too.

Because she's a muggle.

AVADA NEGRITA!

*Aka mudblood.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

You're a mutant Harry.

Yes yes! Take the only thing those white kids had and loved and shit on it YESSS! These kids don't know about history, but shit on their fictional nonsense and they might react.

quality response, gypsy

x

because some nigger lover cast a nigger in her harry potter play

Rowling didn't actually do it though, it was some random play
although Rowling did say she liked it so fuck her anyway

Best part was when Rowling said she never said Hermione was white; and then her fans posted quotes of her described as white...so Rowling called them racists and then blocked them.

Rowling is a leftie scumbag.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfGa9lqevb8

>gatsby
>god tier
wow an 8th grader

Her pet is Crook-shanks.

Someone cast a nigger once in some town for a play and now I think she's a nigger forever

They called everyone who was against it racist, but it's kind of like paying to go see a Concert for your favorite band and instead you get a Cover band playing their songs. Has nothing to do with race, people wanted to see Hermoine.

Lol, the smart one is black.

She's not lying if it wasn't actually her that wrote the book

Niggerriamus!!!

Because the degenerate cunt who wrote those books is essentially a working class single mom with too much money and a desire to virtue signal.

YER A NIGGER, HARRY!

Quote me from the book where it describes her skin colour.

...says the person posting to pol

Because Rowling is a liberal and a sell out

Reminder that for all the hate JK Rowling has against Conservatives, Trump, and Nazis

JK has dressed as a nazi
Made the bankers of the magical world of Harry Potter goblins, and the goblins are depicted as short white creatures with big long noses, pointy eard, sharped toothed, love gold and money, and will backstabbed and trick people in order to get riches or what they want, even if you save their life.
And despite her wanting more housing and asylum for refugees, she lives in a mansion with at least 20 rooms, and has taken in 0 refugees.

Here you go

There can be smart black people.

It's just on average they are the most unintelligent race.

>we wuz wizadas.
>we build hogwatrz n sheeiiitttt
pic related.

A gypsy would know wouldn't you?

Isn't Harrry being a jew diverse enough?

Who cares

rename this file to fortnite.png

She was wearing "white-face" like how Europeans wear "black-face" to mock blacks

SO YO BE SAYIN...

O Noe Dey Di' Int

That's an expression to describe her being scared. amerindians and asians get "white faces" in that situations too.

Because it's the current year, OP!!!

Because it’s 2018

jk rowling already made her billions.

commercial viability doesn't matter anymore, she everything she produces today can go towards personal agenda.

She'll be a member of Husslepuff now

Definitely makes sense

Shut up and prepare yourself for Fantastic Beasts 2 you nigger

lol get over it, stupid.

Tell me that isn't duct tape and bricks please

Hermione has always been black. She was black in the book "her dark skin and dark fuzzy hair". She was black in the stage play as an adult.Why wouldn't she be black now.
English people have always been black, the cheddar man is black.
The royal family is black.
Achilles was black, Zeus was black, Thor was black, Spider-Man is black, johnny flame is black, Batman is black, james bond is black.
What diversity we have now, and it's beautiful.

YEE WE ALL BLACK N SHEEIT MANG CUZ WE WUZ ALL ORIGINALLY FROM AFRICA MAYNE

>30 in current year
>read the books as a kid, 3 times
How old were you when you stopped being a kid.

>she's a literal mudblood now

i dont come to Sup Forums for harry potter

its a play they usually do shit like this

It is duct tape and bricks

DASSS RITE
SHEEEEEEET WE HAD FLYIN PYMIDS N SHEET IF WERN FO DEM WHITE CRAKAZ
WE FUGIN SPACE ALINZ N SHEEET MAAAAANE

Who is that beauty?
I must seek her out and woo her with the finest wines, rare orchids, piano concertos and delicately fragranced turkish delight.

>When mudblood now has multiple meanings

Oh shit we need a fucking meme of this right now. Get on it tards.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. ACcjw8PK