youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8
riffyou.com/marky-ramone-labels-johnny-ramone-anti-semite/
youtu.be/Z2DfB-pY9G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLLUP

That explains why it sucks.

There's nothing niggers won't pretend they created

lol this

only ones I can think of are Poly Styrene from X-Ray Spex and H.R from Bad Brains

I didnt read the article but im sure its just blah blah blah rasta regae blah blah rudebois blah blah blah bad brains blah blah blah washington DC

Because i dont need to get my music history from some sensationalist horse shit.

WE WUZ RAMONES N SHEEEYIT

come on lads, you cant tell me pre 1981 misfits didnt make good music

Did you know that the Sex Pistols were originally held sideways before being signed by WHITE billionaire Richard Branson and WHITEwashed?
QWhite interesting
Get woke, my brothers and sisters.

WHAT

This is the woman who wrote the article. She writes a lot of race-baiting shit about blacks in America even though she’s a curry. She even wrote a article saying black dads are the most active in their childrens lives out of any race

If you rearrange the letters in "Danzig", it spells "D Nigaz"
The Misfits were originally a black band before Music Industry Jews bought the rights and kicked all the original members out

HOL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8

>black dads are the most active in their childrens lives out of any race
Running out the door does burn a lot of calories

Punk music is fucking garbage, they can have that one.

WE WUZ POLKA DANCERZ

What happened to her face?

And yes, ALL punk music.

we wuz kurts and shit mane

Lol, this.

She literally looks like Shrek lol

There's different decades of Punk.
Prodigy has a nigger.

Yes indeed my brotha.

Johnny was /ourguy/

riffyou.com/marky-ramone-labels-johnny-ramone-anti-semite/
>He was then asked how Joey (who was Jewish) handled prejudicial tendencies: “Joey hated it,” recalled Marky. “Johnny would always goof on Joey and our tour manager and call them ‘rabbis’ because they were Jewish. If Joey was approaching the van and John was in the front seat, he’d say, “Here comes the rabbi.”

Probably explains why most people consider them to be 3/5ths of a punk band

Kekekekeke
E
K
E
K
E

I just thought of the same joke.

924 Gilman is a leftist shithole for worthless punk band. They have a strict no racism,no corporate label,no drugs/alcohol policy.

And the Dead Kennedys' drummer.

lollll

youtu.be/Z2DfB-pY9G0

Well to be fair, Death didn't pioneer punk rock. They were one of the earliest bands to use this sound though. They were in the mix of plenty other up and coming punk rock bands and struck gold when punk took off in the mid 70s. Punk rocks earliest sounds came from 60's garage rock. One of the biggest influences for this genre came from Alice cooper (one of the biggest influences for Death) and his shock music sound, MC5, the Stooges, and Black Velvet underground. Their albums released in '67 and '69 which laid the foundation for punk rock. Death was there and shortly after released their albums during the explosion of punk cementing them as one of the earliest bands to use this sound along with the Ramones, the Clash, New York Dolls etc. Sadly, Death disbanded when Punk was exploding and gained little recognition.

Static Age is one of the greatest, most original albums ever.

WhiTE BOI
MUGGINGS
DINDU
NUFFINGS

SHE TWERK dat BOOTY by Da STAIrs
Her BOOTy ReAL unlike HEr HAAIR

>She even wrote a article saying black dads are the most active in their childrens lives out of any race

this is when you know she's just memeing

Punk music have been voluntary made to sound and look dirty and unskilled.