Do you consider Dragon Ball and it's spinoffs as the best anime ever made?

Do you consider Dragon Ball and it's spinoffs as the best anime ever made?

i consider dragon ball to be the worst trash for the worst scum of the earth

Why on earth would you say something so mean about this literal masterpiece?

contrarians can't appreciate it because it's popular

The manga is pretty great, but the anime is the standard Toei adaptation trash, so it's a coin flip.

Go back to your thread, Bokufag.

Training montages were cool.

>Dragon Ball
pretty good, but not the best ever

everything afterwards is trash

The first series is good, and the manga probably is one of the best action mangas around but the spin-offs, no.
Same with EVA, Fateshit, Clannad and Toradora, although the contrarians were right about SAO

Dragon Ball is okay/bad tier
Along with all the other major shounen series
It's unthinkable that Sup Forums would have 24/7 One Piece/Naruto/Dragonball/Bleach threads years ago yet here we are.
Naruto is fucking over why are there still 24/7 generals god damn. This shit is exactly why old Sup Forums warned against naruto.

dragon ball is 10/10 amazing god tier. I loved every second of it. Watched the entire series with one of my best friends, we were high for 90% of it

Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z ... didn't really get into GT that much. YES , best ever made

Not even fucking close.

it's pretty great

Absolutely not. The anime is a rollercoaster of quality and its spinoffs are hot garbage. Toei is a terrible studio.

The manga is one of the best kung-fu and adventure comics to date though. It's entry level and family friendly but neither of those are inherently bad things.

I consider it average. 5/10 on MAL

Best manga sure but its adaptations are terrible and its spinoffs are worse

No.

Clannad and Toradora really aren't that popular, at least nowhere near as much as Fate (in which all threads generally revolve around shitposting) or EVA (which is also loaded with red vs blue pissing contests and "Japanese George Lucas" posts).

No, because I'm not a ten-year-old in 1995.

The Dragon Ball manga was good. It stopped being good after it skipped to Goku as a grown up.

Let's get this out of the way: real talk, I'm not memeing or a hater

It was revolutionary.
Was is the keyword

Nowadays It stays afloat due to the sheer power of nostalgia and because of its status in battle shonen genre alone; not to mention because it is still being aired, it keeps gaining new young audience that in turn will ensure they keep watching down the line for the sake of nostalgia. We are witnessing a similar phenomenon taking place albeit in an earlier phase and on a somewhat smaller scale with another WSJ title that got significantly popular outside moonland: Naruto

If any new series try to use its structure, it will simply not survive and get ripped apart by everyone

It's one of the best sources for YTP

No, not really. Manga's pretty good. Really good at a lot of points, but not very consistent. I can see why it's important and genuinely love it, but I wouldn't call Dragonball the best anything. The fan Recut for the original Dragonball series is really fucking comfy though.

Dragon Ball S is GOAT tier. I remember watching it on cartoon network

Who doesn't?
Oh right, salty anime nerds don't.

of course

best martial arts + adventure anime ever: yes
most addictive anime of the world: yes
but not the best of all of them

Yes

Naruto and Sonic are better.

Thoughts on Evolution?

>Select all squares with street signs
>止まれ

>bait thread is still up

Maybe one of the best movies ever, second only to the Avatar movie and Batman v Superman.

>That repeating quest in Xenoverse2

no

Dragon Ball is shit

u mad pedro? :^)

(u)

The original Dragonball yes

The spinoffs no

Reminder that DBZ doesn't count as a spinoff.

This is the laziest cop out to avoid any and all criticism ever. Kys yourself.