Isekai smartphone

this is the laziest, stupidest, shallowest piece of shit I've ever seen
how the fuck does a show that makes re:zero look like a masterpiece get so fucking popular

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/winterpatora/status/888026110381801472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's entertaining and has cute girls. I want best girl to sit on my face

Its unapologetic about its own style and doesn't all of a sudden try to act serious or thought provoking, which is a rarity nowadays. I mean the MC has God on his smartphone, how serious are you going to take the show?

Once you realize that its basically the male isekai version of CGDCT its a comfy watch

I like it

Not him but those are some of the most generic designs I've seen in a long time.

>popular
I haven't seen sales threads, but it seems like it has a couple threads each week, new ones for each new ep, and just as many "this show is shit" threads. Nothing crazy.
I don't watch it, it does seem bad, or at least something I wouldn't enjoy. But I come in the threads to see people complain.

It's a nice watch

>Literally blessed by God
>Polar opposite twins: flat, tsun; busty, shy
>Blonde princesses: One mature, one childlike
>~De gozaru samurai: pure and smitten
>Loli baba elf mage
>A MAGIC BEAST IS FINE TOO

It's THE perfect self-insert. Better than Tenchi, since it isn't burdened with a ridiculous, sprawling universe to cover.

Also, it's a harem where all the girls actually win

It's just silly shit. You're taking your childrens cartoons too seriously.

>dude just turn your brain off lmao

Watched 1 ep and dropped what a waste.

>Also, it's a harem where all the girls actually win
That's wrong. Only 9 girls win.

I like things that are cute and funny, but I feel like some people just have incredibly low standards for that. They're like fucking babies who like seeing keys jiggled in front of them.

>I have no intention of monopolizing you
Why is Yumina such a good girl.

aots

because unlike re:zero it isn't a nauseating piece of shit. it has shit writing to be sure, but it's comfy as all fuck

>Once you realize that its basically the male isekai version of CGDCT its a comfy watch
This is a surprisingly apt description.

as wives. They accept lovers, as long as they really think about jesus

you've figured it out user, it's shallow, so expected, so stupid that it's a masterpiece in simplicity.
FUN THING ARE FUN user!

Also re:zero is just edgy trash and not even close to a masterpiece.

Just give up on watching it seriously and watch it because it for the, "WHAT WILL JESUS DO NEXT?"

Jesus is not that impressive compared to Touya

No, It's not fun to live in a world where people are okay with show that has no other intelligent and thoughtful substance other than self fulfillment.

That's what most anime are now deal with it.

Not everything needs to be art mate. The fault is on you that you'd pick it up past the 1st or 2nd episode and not just drop it.

You're the retard.

Life is not meant to be fun, user.
Whoever told you that lied. You must endure, and through enduring, gain strength.

Go, and become strong.

Sup Forums become Sup Forums and you can't deny that

Really you people watch Anime only expecting deep and complicated history's?
Just enjoy the silly things, bad jokes and forced fan service, we can't back to 2007 but we can become something best than this

If your looking for intelligence and thoughtfulness, you should stop looking at isekai show (or even anime), that just not what they are designed for.

for anal

>popular
Among what audience? I don't see that many threads for it here.

It's not popular in Japan nor here

Only men of culture can appreciate this divine comedy.

re:zero was shit, get over it.

Source: found a tshirt of the rem twin in a goodwill.

>popular
Yeah, about that...

That's pretty much all of them.

>"fun things are fun"
>"WHYYYY?!!! I DON"T UNDERSTAND!!!!"
Contain your autism and watch something else, no one forcing you to watch everything, and even less - everything "popular".

How come knights gets comfy threads yet smartphone get constant shitposts?

there was that amazoness who wanted jesus child but was refused by them

I fucking hated this when I first watched it, but I always try to finish the anime I start. I now look forward to this every week.

It's not even popular, what are you crying about?

today episode will be fun

>how the fuck does a show that makes re:zero look like a masterpiece get so fucking popular

>Also re:zero is just edgy trash and not even close to a masterpiece.

You're a little dumb aren't you?

It has no plot that is meaningful thus it fills the gap for the idiots in between KyoAni and idolshit releases.

Indeed it will.

it actually has a plot, it's just very slow, WN has over 400 chapters

>harem
What are you 12? Get this underage ban outta here mods.

She was certainly best girl in her series. To bad the entire world was unmade because weird it was actually just a story ending.

Yumina wins right. She's the bottom bitch, correct?

everyone wins, he marries all the 9 members of the harem

45 mins niggas

Yumina is the head wife, but he marries all 9 of them.

>9
3 more girls join?

yumina, linze, elze, yae, ruu (princess), suu, rin, hilda (princess), sakura (princess, kinda)

You only have your own shit taste to blame

does Suu ever start adventuring with them?

she gets her own mecha to fight with them, aside of it not, so much

Yeah she must look like trash compared to your girlfriend.

>so fucking popular

It's not popular you idiot.

>popular

Literally what? Shit's going to sell like 2k and has pretty much 0 fanart.

It is, you piece of shit.

Where exactly

starting

Cute bullshit. Look at any stalker thread. It's tanking hard.

gozaru!

I remember when Pentium 4 was good.

cute kobayuu kunoichi

sasuga jesus

I like comfy shows where all of the girls are great.
People like to shit on comfy shows that's CGDCT with an isekai paint on it to try and blend with autistic elitists.

Based japs

>basically the male isekai version of CGDCT
Fuck off, this is nothing like CGDCT, not even the the SoL that have main male character like Flying Witch or GJ-bu. This is simply haremshit.

>Only hardsubs on CR at the moment
I guess this hardsubs "problem" is going to be a norm on CR.

That's what most anime has always been.

Why would you even compare this and Re:Zero? Only think they have in common is another world.

>popular
>flopping in japan

Only Sup Forums gooble up this shit, with thread about this turd daily

It's impossible to have an isekai thread without people bringing up Re:Zero or Konosuba because they're the most popular modern isekai series. Their fans feel like they need to go into every isekai thread to tell everyone how superior their shows are, and people who find their fanbases annoying will jump at any opportunity to shit on the shows.

what the actual fuck is HS doing this week? Everything single show has been late, incomplete or missing

HE JUST GATE OF BABYLONED AN ENTIRE ARMY OF MIND CONTROLLED ZOMBIE SAMURAI TWICR USING GOOGLE MAPS ON HIS PHONE.

how does he keep getting away with this shit.

The LN is getting an incredibly decent boost thanks to the anime and is anything but a flop. Hell they've been selling out quite fast and even the author confirmed it
>twitter.com/winterpatora/status/888026110381801472

Also one of the reasons this got adapted in the first place seemed to be because of being hobby Japans bestseller. So yes it is reasonably popular but not on SAO level or anything of course.

Forgot the quote
>担当さんから電話。おかげさまでまた重版が決まりました。ありがとうございます。

it's Isekai shit, it will sell

it's not even surprising anymore
touya not being able to solve something rather difficult should be considered surprising at this point

Every new episode of a series starting this one is hardsubbed on CR for whatever reason.

Yae's mom has got it going on

he can't restore the world barrier

>heals the entire entire army in one go
>Then proceeds to instakill the legion of zombies in ome go
>all his bitched proceed to get drenched wet for him
This fucking guy, HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?

I don' know what's more retarded, this show, aho girl or me for loving them both equally

Came here to post this.
And also it's 100% power fantasy and it doesn't apologize for it, it doesn't force bullshit drama down your throat with every other episode.

Oh no user.

Yanderes are the worst

Leen+Touya banter duo is great.
Though Yumina is the cutest.

>The LN is getting an incredibly decent boost thanks to the anime
In English too, apparently.

This, even SAO pretended to try to tackle deeper themes about reality and death and whatever but this doesn't even bother.

>Though Yumina is the cutest.
That's not how you spell Yae

Yae is best girl de gozaru.