Poland, next economic powerhouse in europe?

Only in 2017:
>Poland’s GDP grew 4.5 percent ( Germany's only 0.8%)
>Exports increased by 7.7%
>Unemployment fell to 4.6%
>Polish enterprises created a record 250,000 new jobs
>The Polish Zloty (PLN) proved to be one of the best-performing emerging market currencies against the euro and the US dollar in 2017

Thus in 2018, growth will be driven by strong consumption, a booming labour market and high growth in disposable income. Poland figures among the most attractive countries in Europe in terms of FDI. Its main assets are its strategic position, a large population, its membership in the European Union, economic stability, cheap skilled labour costs and a fiscal system attractive to businesses.

Does /pol think that there is actually potential in Poland and the Polish government (right-wing) in becoming a major component of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliusz_Kunitzer
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izrael_Poznański
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henryk_Grohman
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliusz_Heinzel
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karol_Scheibler
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Herbst
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustaw_Geyer
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Biedermann
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evansowie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Fergusson_Tepper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't expect any real discussion. People here are more interested in DA JOOS, and
>slavs
>white

I hope the wall will be build on time...dont want refuges or immigrant or even Poles who are coming back.

didn't you already make a similar thread?

No, Eastern Europe is an economic periphery, like Spain or Portugal and it will stay a middle income country. Eastern Europe is simply incapable of becoming more economically independent, because it has been already flooded with western capital, and it can recreate the high economic activity area of Western Europe

Which is also known as "shithole"

>and it can recreate
can't*

I urge you too look at richest industrialists of Łódź and to look at their second names

>/pol
you know how I know that you're a gigantic newfaggot?

Well, Poland also experienced a significant improvement in the balance of trade in goods in 2017 primarily on account of export surplus and rapid expansion of exports of services meaning that it's trying to be more and more independent and less dependant on western nations.

no

our janusz businesmans already want to import poo an bangladeshi because ukrainians became too expensive

there is no such thing as "/pol" you fucking imbecile.

kl

I swear that there's already North Koreans working in Poland already?

yep, they are basically working here as slaves (of their government)

but export from Poland is owned by foreigners, not Poles

here are some industrialists and one banker with polish names:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliusz_Kunitzer
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izrael_Poznański
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henryk_Grohman
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliusz_Heinzel
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karol_Scheibler
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Herbst
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustaw_Geyer
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Biedermann
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evansowie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piotr_Fergusson_Tepper

Notice their Eastern European second names? Eastern Europe will become a powerhouse for sure!

They are the powerhouse of toilet cleaning and car stealing

good old times

The rules and regulations, taxes and NI contributions are overkill for most small businesses and freelancers.
As long as this is the case, Poles will be mostly wage-slaves for german and other foreign lords, hence not even a free country. That's why it's a shithole country and poles are poor.

What your point? Is it bad that there are some foreign investors in Poland? There are also numerous companies in Poland owned by polish businessmen such as PKN Orlen...

its state owned

>What your point?
that it shows economic potential and capabilities. Eastern Europe can pretty much count only on Western Europe

>Poland’s GDP grew 4.5 percent ( Germany's only 0.8%)
No, poorer countries grow almost always faster than the richer ones. Polish economy will stop growing when it reaches the steady state. The Law of diminishing returns will prevent Poland from the acquisition of any new capital in the steady state. Poland won't become an economic powerhouse, it's just turning into a normal country from a communistic regime

What are good and SECURE investments in PL?

No amber gold bs please

The numbers aren't even correct.

>Go to Germany, your grandparents' paintings and silverware are already there.

It needs to leave the EU if it wants to do particularly well. For now, Poland can do okay using EU gibs, but when that slows, it's time to bail. Poland will only get a routinely balanced/surplus current account once it leaves. Then the task will be to build domestically owned industries instead of being totally dependent on foreign (read: german) ones that just export profit back to their domicile nation.

Enjoyed poles when I worked in lundun. Hard working folk, would offer me a beer always at a share house. Genuine smiles.

Also, never take one on, just back down. Those cunts can fight. Fight with them.

Their success will get to a point as far as the EU allows and then will require leaving from the EU.

Always the Germ man

>No, Eastern Europe is an economic periphery, like Spain or Portugal
Spain and Portugal are worth much more than Pooland in every single way

CDP group

Eastern Europe will be valid only when Western Europe will finally collapse. Thus western EU needs to die

I'm very happy for you guys in all honesty. Polska can become a centerpiece of the EU if they continue to grow and more importantly if Germany collapses under the weight of its immigrant problem

and india has 8% growth rate, easier to grow from the bottom

>Spain and Portugal are worth much more than Pooland in every single way
yes, but that's because of communism to large degree. Other than that, Portugal and Spain are also economic peripheries

>Eastern Europe will be valid only when Western Europe will finally collapse
Then the world will regress economically, scientifically and technologically

germany will not collapse under immigrant problem, its big meme, but their demography is kind of shit and can really fuck them up

>Then the world will regress economically, scientifically and technologically
West is already dead in this terms
Chinks are taking over in these fields

Fuck off kike

I really hope Poland does well. An economic boom there might help facilitate one in Hungary/Slovakia and I can finally go back home.

We will reach stability and stop progressing nefore we become a powerhouse. The reason for it is that there is only so much to sell in this country. Germany has way more natural resources, in fact we're barren in comparisent, and we won't grow beyond a certain level without resources. Thats why I think Poland should:
1. Invest in high tech military eq, I want a robot army asap
2. Colonize Africa

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

It's Poland. How big can they get?

With a unified 100% white ethnostate, anything is possible.

>gibs
lol, have you ever been to Poland? Every big business is owned by Germans, media also.

We should or get few good poles to work as lobbies.

im sure with our greatest ally angela merkel more gibs, and israel we will achieve it!!!

>angela merkel,, more gibs*

fixed

You're government is getting a lot of gibs from the EU at the moment and you're able to build up your infrastructure through it. It's wise to accept the status quo for now until they start reducing your gibs. Then go hard on balancing your current account and building up domestic industry which will be made all the more easy using the infrastructure EU gibs paid for--there's no sense in borrowing a bunch of money to build it yourself when someone else is willing to do it for free.

Percentage based growth is always hire at the bottom. Going from 1 to 2 is 100% growth. Same is 2 000 000 to 4 000 000. It depends on the quantity. My point is that germany has already had its growth, it has matured or saturated. Poland is still in its (late) industralization phase.

>,,

Please die you worthless piece of stool

They would have been if they weren't retarded and angered daddy merkel, poland will now be destroyed and absorbed into the UE.

If they take away the gibs we sue for 6 trilllion reparations

higher*

Besides, why would be become an economic powerhouse? Economic powerhouses only bring degeneracy and attract excessive migration. I'd rather have a country of medium economic importance

Good job Poland bros.

>China
>immigration

>japan
>immigration

No.

Stop kidding yourself, we need money like everyone else.

well, i can correct his idea
*western powehouse

This

We're not western

this

In before Brits start escaping the caliphate to clean Polish toilets.

Expect it from me, although I'm not an expert.
How about Trade routes, which are the most important ones or the new ones that can be born out of the EU collapsing?
Maritime issue. Does to be almost landlocked is a problem? I mean the relations with Denmark are cool to let your ships pass their straits?

>until they start reducing your gibs.
Which is about now. Trouble is small business can't compete with big foreign business, complicated regulations, expensive N.I. (ZUS) contributions, running between government institutions with paperwork for weeks and months to register this and than, or get permits and so on. Plus corrupted civil servants. Average person rather be a wage-slave in german factory than open own business.
This is very bad for the country, you can see that in USA, now Trump is trying to fix this. Our government though doesn't give a fuck.

Poland has a long and storied history of failure.

>Poland has a long and storied history of failure
Yet we always survive

*european powerhouse

let me add pole, than when i was a child my mom wanted me to emigrate to poland, it seemed nice and everything

life happened and now the world is downhill, so that will never happen

And yet one of the worst countries to do business in, due to ever growing amount of red tape.

they cannot block straits, i mean they can but it will be basicaly declaration of war against poland, russia, finland etc
also read about "new silk road", polish territory is one of the most important places in europe, its basically gate from europe to asia

>mom wanted me to emigrate to poland
>that will never happen
Good
Fuck off we are full

and lose in court....

Don't be so sure. Our intelligentsia was slaughtered in the last century. An asimilating european high IQ lottery immigration would be useful.

Don't think so, truth is on our side.

>our intelligentsia was slaughtered
More like
>our joos were slaughtered
We need to raise new generation of intellectuals not import them you absolute idiot.

for

Consider ironing out those issues and when you leave the EU, put up moderate tariffs or import certificates to prevent the eternal Germans from screwing over local businesses.

I dont mean jews, and you cant raise IQ with education.

I'd bet you guys have plenty of lads with high or decent IQ ( >100) but perhaps they're going to non stem/finance/health degrees which are the important ones, do you have stats on that?

Investing in Easter Poland is unironically a good idea.

The only serious issue this country has to fix is demography. You can only import so much Ukrainians.

kek, if they gonna put tariffs on us we will be fucked

LMAO you dont know that poles are more jew than jews.

Losing or wining in court wont matter they'll get 6 gorillion sheckels.

>implying intellectualism is only dependent on IQ
The intellectual you were referring to were poles. Their genes are still here. We just need to use them. Importing intellectuals will only turn us into their slaves.

Many people are going stem/finance/health problem is they will usually leave to west.

>Investing in Easter Poland is unironically a good idea.
there is literally nothing here, fields, forests and cheap workforce
t.easternpole

Why is my country such a dissapointment

Yeah, that's what I thought after pressing Post.

At first we need kill two faces of polacks, one want see us greates and other want show us how stupid we are.

I dont have stats but STEM are very popular these days so I dont think there is a problem, it's just that we have very little resources and we have to somehow make up for it, innovation by high IQ crowd being a one way to do it.

>Norway
>immigration

>Germany
>immigration

>France
>immigration

>USA
>immigration

etc. the thing with Japan is that maybe they're too remote, to emigrate there, but Poland isn't defended by any natural barriers

I don't need as much money as Norwegians or Germans. I want to keep Poland in its historical shape, I can earn medium amount of money

What would happen if I buy, idk, one or two acres of land and make a smol house there?
Will I get rekt?

(not planing to do so, just curious)

Good places for remote workers in IT industry and so on.

See: import certificates. They'd just be shooting themselves in the foot.

We need to get rid of post-commies
>koorła za komuny to było grażyna dawej mielone
Fortunately they are dying out with every new generation.

Join us again

This is one of polacks faces, other is showing how bad is Poland and should beg for mercy from west. xd

That also is true but has changed for the younger generation and won't be an issue in the future.

>Will I get rekt?
Only financially if you will plan to both live and work here

>other is showing how bad is Poland and should beg for mercy from west
>literally KOD
They are in decline too

It's not, as the UNSC (France, UK, USA and USSR - mainly USA and USSR) gave themselves the right to represent the interest of every allied nation in Potsdam. Poland can't demand state reparations from Germany because it was already paid, according to your allies and the UN.

I, for one, welcome our pierogi eating overlords.

Come home Żmudzin man
Oh, the irony behind eastern Poland

Eastern Poland used to be a very rich region during PLC era
But then Russia annexed it
And now it is the poorest region of Poland
Interesting, isn't it?