Meanwhile on clone wars Sup Forums

So anons now that cuck Valorum is gone do you think Palpatine is I dare say /ourguy/?
>implying the his tapes about the jq weren't fake

No, he's working with the InterGalactic Banking Clan

NOT POLITICS NIGGER, SAGE YOU FUCKING NIGGER, GET OFF MA FUCKING BOARD WITH YOUR SHAREBLUE SLIDING SHIT.

Rex is the only charachter that is pol approved.

This guy gets it.

>Implying Fives isn't the best, smartest and only one that actually knew what was going on

Good soldiers follow orders :’(

what more proof do you need that the (((jedi))) are behind the attack on coruscant?

The Trade Federation's starting to get uppity, hopefully the Senate can deal with this before things get too out of hand

Gas the hutts when?

the big nosed race needs their planet destroyed

He’s just another Jediist cuck. Just look at the statistics, almost every general is a Jedi despite them being .01% of the Republic’s population at best and he’s OK with that. Jedi have gotten us into every war we’ve had for 5000 years now; when will it be enough? No wonder the Sith kept fighting them before they all got fucking killed.

Thank the Force for based Dooku starting over without a single Jedi in the government. The Confederacy’s the only hope left for Core World culture.

>soldiers couldn't hit a tree in the wood
>rebels are a bunch of faggots fighting for their right to be degenerates with theor furry friends on endor
Everyone in thus galaxy is gay.
I hope the emperor comes back and exterminates all heretics.

Fuck the republic and their (((Jedi))) police state. Trade federation stands for the individual rights of planets .

Wait wait, who is Harry Potter and who is Voldemort here?

>soy wars post
What happened to pol?

Palpatine offered me a secure in exchange for sex fifty years ago.
#metoo

remember the Gungan holocaust goys!

AYO HOLD UP
YOUSA TELLING MESA THAT WESA WUZ SENATORZ N SHIIIET?

(((Toydarians)))

THE SHROUD OF THE JEW HAS FALLEN.............
.....BEGUN, THE RACE WAR HAS.............

kek

It's time to spread the Jedi message to the outer rim.
>Jedi are basically space crusaders