Why does this board take obvious disinformation as fact? Pic is a very healthy meal replacement...

Why does this board take obvious disinformation as fact? Pic is a very healthy meal replacement. If soy was bad for your health, it would have come out by now. Just look at tobacco, asbestos, and BPH...

Other urls found in this thread:

thehustle.co/how-this-guy-is-going-30-days-without-food
completefoods.co/diy/recipes/quidnycs-ketofood-for-ongoing-ketosis
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgAPgGu5E
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
youtube.com/watch?v=BuQk6N0ooQI
youtube.com/watch?v=FPt1W9IAx0I
faq.soylent.com/hc/en-us/articles/212769443-Why-Soy-Protein-
youtube.com/watch?v=nI2GyW8wn78
youtube.com/watch?v=T0wrzIbBxiI
blog.soylent.com/post/51243920779/whats-in-soylent
youtu.be/WjjnKeIfV_c
nateliason.com/soylent/
web.archive.org/web/20130310142813/http://robrhinehart.com:80/?p=298
web.archive.org/web/20130310055647/http://robrhinehart.com:80/?p=424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thehustle.co/how-this-guy-is-going-30-days-without-food

Literally made for the effeminate

/thread

>projecting this hard

Question to the soy enformed.

Is almond milk bad for men like soy is? I am lactose intolerant and I just want a replacement.

what the fuck

Maybe if you were white you wouldn't be lactose intolerant

It's reddit but jesus fucking christ I would try to get a coworker fired for shit like that, we have scrawny chicks working the inner logistics and even they sometimes impress me with how heavy shit they can lift.

Almond milk is just crushed up almonds dumbass

Why would I buy a shake full of soy when I can make my own for less and with whatever ingredients I choose? completefoods.co/diy/recipes/quidnycs-ketofood-for-ongoing-ketosis

youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgAPgGu5E

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
Take a red pill

Don't listen to the jews.
Soy will destroy you.

I had the coffee one before and it tasted really fucking bad. You have to be a cuck to acitually finish a whole bottle.

t. hbomberguy

I feed my girlfriend/slave a diet consisting almost exclusively of the flavorless soylent powder prepared as a paste, and she has never been healthier.

>A litany of health benefits including a lowered risk of osteoporosis, heart disease, breast cancer, and menopausal symptoms, are frequently attributed to phytoestrogens

Disinfornation

They don't want to report how bad soy is for you because it's working.

I've tried it. It's OK and surprisingly makes you feel pretty full. It was a decent meal replacement for breakfast or the occasional lunch at work. I don't the intention was ever for people to try and live exclusively on this shit though.

Also soy can cause production of excess estrogen but would have to be consumed in huge volumes to have that effect. Soy is in fucking everything, consuming it regularly is not some new phenomenon

This. This. This.

rip cosmo

youtube.com/watch?v=BuQk6N0ooQI
Redpill for the normies.

>As with many other compounds, like alcohol or caffeine, there are many pros and cons associated with moderate soy intake. Consumers should be aware that soy contains endocrine disrupting compounds and make dietary choices accordingly. For a typical consumer, alarm over soy products is likely unnecessary but so is the belief that a soy-rich diet will alleviate all ills. Women who are pregnant, nursing, or attempting to become pregnant should use soy foods with caution and be aware that soy formula may not be the best option for their babies. Older individuals, especially those with high cholesterol, may experience modest benefits including improved bone and cardiovascular health, and perhaps a decreased risk of carcinogenesis. Moderation is likely key and the incorporation of real foods, as opposed to supplements or processed foods to which soy protein is added, is probably essential for maximizing health benefits
idiot

>they sometimes impress me with how heavy shit they can lift.
don't let them do that user, they'll fuck up their backs

I see ads for this all the time, even when normies were saying it had soylent green in it (people) and I still havent seen this drink irl

Why did they choose that brand name?

Was it hipster irony?
Was it ignorance?
Was it an unironic fuck you?

>not owning a male slave that lives under the bed
you have much to learn

youtube.com/watch?v=FPt1W9IAx0I

>now you can pretend to swallow cum instead of eating
no thanks but looks right up you alley OP

I don't think Soylent has soy. It's named after Soylent Green.

faq.soylent.com/hc/en-us/articles/212769443-Why-Soy-Protein-

youtube.com/watch?v=nI2GyW8wn78

blog.soylent.com/post/51243920779/whats-in-soylent

It used to have Whey protein so I still say the name has nothing to do with soy.

>12 posts
>All are shilling Soylent advertisements and mainstream media channels supporting it without any statistics
Not very subtle lad, you know people on this site can see it pretty easy. Make sure to spend those couple of dollars you got on Soylent, goy.

Prove to me that soylent is bad
>protip, you cannot

>meal replacement

OP is right. This study showing negative effects of soy, those experiments were done on Lab Rats that were fed gargantuan amounts of soy relative to their body weight. No sane human could never hope to consume that much soy. Soy is a perfectly acceptable source of supplementary protein.

make them earn their money you white knight faggot

We don’t. See I didnt take your disinfo statement as fact.

youtu.be/WjjnKeIfV_c

COPE

nateliason.com/soylent/

Disinformation being astroturfed by the competition

Almond milk is actually pretty good.

So, the main flaws of Soylent pointed out:
>A lack of saturated fat that's actually needed in a healthy diet
>A lack of the normal amount of Cholseterol needed in a healthy diet
>Possesses an excess of sugar for a healthy diet

And
>We don’t fully understand how vitamins and minerals are absorbed, so their natural form is the safer bet.

i bought some (after thinking about it for half a year)
the big tub ; the other products seemed to involve more packaging , more trash (less expensive by a couple dollars though (that's infuriating))
before using it , i was just trying to achieve what Soylent advertises (hyper efficient meals that have everything the body needs)
that mostly involved a lot of oats and random food items that gave what my body was missing out on
it got to the point where i couldn't figure out EVERYthing i was missing nutritionally , it's way too much information

And:
>We don’t fully understand how vitamins and minerals are absorbed, so their natural form is the safer bet.

See

Just keep repeating that lad, though it won't increase the money you're getting.

almond milk is great you fucking faggot

Keep coping

Soy causes severe bouts of uncontrollable liberalism followed by crippling depression finally leading to the complete collapse of western civilisation.

well played, bong

>(((they))) think i will give up my delicous traditional food for some souless soy drink
fuck off

Soylent, not even once

Stop astroturfing, shill

you guys eat meat? Don't, unless you raise and slaughter your own cattle etc. Everyday consumption meats are filled soy, trace oestrogen isoflavones and phytooestrogens. How is that? Because that's what they feed the animals, kind brother. Look it up.

sad, but true.

Are you a women?

Because there's a correlation between vegans and being whiny, low-testosterone, effeminate men.
While the link hasn't been proven I think it's better to be safe than sorry.
Women live longer and are generally healthier than men. That doesn't mean I want to be a woman. I'll take my death at an early age and I'll fucking like it.

If you look up any study on isoflavins they don’t seem to know what the hell they do. Studies have shown in male rats it grows breast tissue, and it has been theorised to mess with child hormonal and brain development.

Let me as you this: If the health effects of a new carbonated drink were inconclusive, and required longitudinal study, would you drink it? Especially with so many viable alternatives?

From a nutritional standpoint, yes it's good for you. If I was offered one, I'd probably drink it. But they're memes. It's funny because it's supposed to be. Roll with it, man.

daily reminder that tobaco was consumed for centuries and just 20 years ago its when doctors start saying its bad and not recommend it

without soyboys, Sup Forums can't feel superior to people

made to make men effeminate*

oh fuck i recognize this guy
he's a game dev from Double Damage i think
he also likes soy wars

Almonds are high in photo estrogen
Pecans are a man's nut

>drinkable meal
Y tho ?

Oh and the toy is for his son

>ready to drink food

>Soylent

I wish they'd bring back the bars. They were great.

Laziness

>wut is a gainer shake
brah.. unironically, do you even lift?

>brotein shakes
eat some eggs, ya fairy

It's better than drinking a cup of coffee in the morning and running out the door. And cheaper than eating breakfast on the go every day. There's literally nothing wrong with meal replacements for busy people. It just gets coopted by a bunch of do nothing neets who feel savvy for doing something weird.

>can't down his eggs with a nice shake
a
fucking
leaf

I dunno we did. Show us some disinformation that ALL OF US take for fact.

L O L
O
L

this is the actual, boring truth. But fuck you, let's reee about muh soy instead.

It contains the cheapest ingredients, many harmful like dextrose, non-organic, and Soylent loves to say they support GMOs. Get teh fuck out of here you little faggot.

Go on, click the fuck off this thread.

Actually I do. I make my own meals.

Salmon, sardines, boiled eggs, steaks, grilled chicken, rice and beans, all-you-can-eat salad. I only drink plain black coffee, water and green tea.

>artificial flavors
God, these nu-males deserve cancer.

How's about you get up earlier a cook yourself a proper fucking breakfast you fucking faggot?

Remove the others and keep the sardines, rice and beans, plus the salad, and I'll say 10/10.

all sounds fine and dandy, pretty much like my own diet. Except I drink milk, and supplement with whey protein -because it's cheap, easy and it's bio-availability is good. Don't see why I shouldn't use it, it works.

Because I don't want to wake up at 3am.

Eggs are food from the gods, vitamins, minerals, protein, everything.

I tend to avoid dairy products because I'm lactose intolerant.

>Also soy can cause production of excess estrogen
No, soy actually lowers estrogen levels because your body wants to maintain homeostasis and lowers production after the phytoestrogens in soy start over-activating the estrogen receptors. It's like when your body starts shutting down testosterone production when you start anabolic steroids. You still have more estrogen activation than usual though, which is why the soyboy meme exists.

Unfortunately current Soylent isn't anything like the original.

Soylent got bought and the new (((owners))) changed the formula by adding lots of soy and soy-derived stuff for whatever reason. In the original protein came from whey.

Here's the original soylent posts, from the original source:

How I stopped eating food
web.archive.org/web/20130310142813/http://robrhinehart.com:80/?p=298

What is in soylent
web.archive.org/web/20130310055647/http://robrhinehart.com:80/?p=424

>I tend to avoid dairy products because I'm lactose intolerant
meme checks out lol. You can get lactose free whey though, and other protein powders wholly void of any milk products (or soy), like beef protein, pea protein, rice and hemp even.