youtube.com/watch?v=uudKrJ--BjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best shingekis.

How do you do, fellow kids?

>beta cuck
>mixed race failure
>slut

EMA never ;_;

Good. There's nothing worse than a forced trio.

Thread theme while we wait for spoilers. youtube.com/watch?v=uudKrJ--BjE

Can't wait till Eren puts Armong down like a mad dog.

I'm so happy.

>replying twice
Hello Benji, I see they let you out of the mental asylum.

Don't miss them. They suck.

Good.

I love you Allahfag.

I can't wait until Isayama puts you down like a mad dog.

Anyone ever take the Mary Sue test with Armin?

Good, because LAME a shit.

Well yeah, because Armong will marry Mikasa.

>Spoilers out in a few hours.
post your face when it turns out to be another flashback chapter. I actually had a dream where we went back to the free Eldian side last night Q_Q

OINK

Obvious bait

Armin a cute.

Armin's the worst excuse for a character in this series.

Armin a cute.

Yes, and he got "not a mary sue".

Armin is the biggest Gary Stu I've ever seen in fiction.

You're the worst excuse of a human being in this planet.

You clearly don't read for shit.

>mad Armintellectual
Such cancer.

Annie is lovely. Say something nice about her.

>Says the sperging butthurt faggot

Reminder the manga is all about Armin.
>Isayama: If the opportunity presents itself, I would probably like to portray Armin’s development. He was never the most apt at fighting, but his current position basically forces him to the frontlines - and he even acquired the Colossal Titan’s ability. Up until this point, he faced all struggles with the motivation of “seeing the sea,” but from now on, he will need to confront everything as actual problems. I have many moments that I want to depict, but if I describe them out loud now, they do all involve future developments, so…I’m just going to present everything through drawing the manga!

WEW. Everyone must be getting anxious about spoilers because there is a lot triggering and shitposting going on.

So he's a forced Gary Stu, is what you're saying.

Nice Rico there

I'm saying you better stop reading because the manga will only make your butthole wider and it'll be so painful you won't stop shitposting for the next 10 years.
Love yourself faggot.

You just proved his point. Armin is a creator's pet gary stu.

Looks like a worthless psychopathic whore.

I hope Isayama goes through making Mad Eren, causing Armin to betray him, and Eren killing Armin in his spiral into insanity

Aren't all Ricos nice?

And you're the faggot who's still reading this despite the fact Armin's development is Isayama's priority. I mean, how much of a retard can you be to invest into somethign you know you'll hate?

That's not nice at all. Kill yourself.

Just ignore him, user.

Yonkou doesn't want to leak

More like Armin's gonna be the one going insane from the pressure and Eren's going to have to put him down.

yes

Some pictures are more cute than others though

Armin seems to be controlling his insanity, Eren is the one who wants to genocide the entire world with his army of colossal Titans

That's not a declaration of war, you know.

And people think they're the good guys or will have a happy ending.

Please, don't blame Eren, you know he won't do anything. That user is a retard REfag.

Of course it is you fucking idiot. Eren understands he's got to kill everyone in order to be free.

Did you read the following page?

The point of Erens words in this scene completely went over your heads didn't it?

That pretty much is, though. And it's the second one.

That's not true at all.

Weird, the previous thread gots deleted but this one did not.

>Will we finally be free?
Yeah, he knows he's got to do the bad stuff.

>people actually think this page means Eren wants to kill everyone
Look how unhappy he is. Compare that to his actual genocidal rage he felt earlier against the titans and you will see the difference.
Think back to Grisha's "if I knew this was the price to pay for freedom" moment. Eren will not wage war on the world at large.

This user gets it. There wouldn't have been a huge fuss over how empty revenge really is otherwise.

>implying Zackly would say no to conquering the world
>implying Historia would say no to conquering the world

The only one who would question him would be Armin, but I could see him going along with Eren for a while until he takes the whole thing too far and goes full Hitler/Napolean

>

You've completely misread Eren if you think he has any desires like that whatsoever.

>90 chapterts in
>Muh revenge
Not for Eren.

>You've completely misread Eren
Ironic. But anyway his thing is killing instead of enslaving.

Stop trying to misconstrue this.
Eren see's violence as the only solution here, but the thought of it brings him nothing but sorrow.

If there was any other way to freedom he'd choose it.

Eren doesn't have a desire to dominate the world with strength or force of will. He just wants people to be able to live their lives without impediment, freely. To enforce that upon the massive amount of people that populate the world outside of Paradis, enough that you couldn't count them all if you tried, goes so much against his character that I'm hard pressed to even think of how you came to the conclusion.

You're obviously baiting or retarded but for any other anons who don't realize what's happening here, Eren has spent five years wanting to exterminate an enemy only to find it hasn't brought him any peace. He isn't saying "If we kill everybody over there, we will be free", he's saying "If we kill everybody over there, will we really be free? Will it really be worth it?"

Eren's obsession with destroying an enemy is dying out and that's why grim reminder was never going to happen.

>Leddit spacing again.

>has no argument so falls back to baseless ad hominem
All right.

It's kinda interesting people are still debating Eren's words and thoughts. I thought it was clear cut and it'd be easier to just call the other side idiots, but maybe it's more ambiguous than I realized.

>He just wants people to be able to live their lives without impediment, freely.

I think that's part of Isayama's intent in all this. The series could have ended right then and there and it'd be a very solid conclusion.

I can't fucking wait until you get btfo. I'll not stop bothering you for a fucking year, I swear.

Woah there, you don't need to go full muh revenge like Eren.

>When we're born, all of us are free. People who reject that, no matter how strong they are, don't matter.

It's clear cut Eren is a self admited revengefag, and even other characters say so. He's likely there to get Reiner and finish it.

When you get btfo, I won't bother you about it all because I already look down on you

Eren had plenty of motivation before Shiganshina fell, vengeance was a secondary motivation.

>Pic related

>

What part of "the boy who once swore to kill them all now stands at a crossroads" do you not understand? Eren has changed, the ocean scene proves that.

*tips*

>shitting on himself to make others look better
Yeah, that had been going on since Uprising. So?

I hate the speedreader meme but sometimes it really does seem like people don't pay attention when they read the manga. This was a big moment and people just forget it.

>Editor's notes that get erased.

>m-muh reddit, they scary!

>This much of denial.

If the editor makes a big statement like that, it must have a basis, plain an simple.

Like the time it confirmed Armong's death?

>what is context

Looks like an EM and YH lover.

The context he wants to crush Reiner for revenge?

The context that since he's facing his enemy in what was once his home town, he'd obviously have that matter on his mind at that point in time.

Reminds me again why he lost it?

Why would he bring that up if it wasn't on Isayama's mind?

What point are you trying to make?

He's going through his promise to the end, that much is obvious. The big thing on chapter 100 might just be Reiner's death.

Eren says one thing and does the other. He says he's a grown man, he is proved a child. He constantly complains about people being selfish and bettering humanity and he is proven to be an empty shell who directs his anger in any direction and put Armin and his own feelings over all of humanity.

Even if Eren changes, he will still probably ruin everything. Eren is the most powerful weapon of a nation and emotionally unstable. He still has to fight no matter what. I can see him ending everyone in a bad fit of rage by mistake via the coordinate.

Are we talking about the same Eren here?