New alt hype video: Sargoy BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=3J2V2vnrEz0

Hooktube you kike, fag.

>e-celebs
nah

fuck off, shill. faulk is an intellectual, not an "e-celeb" whatever the fuck that means.

>white nationalist youtubers
>e-celeb in any way
fuck off this isn't Sup Forums

I know you're a shill but seriously, Hooktube is for shit you don't want to give views to.
We love Alt-Hype here.

>has a website with articles
>makes 20-40 mins long videos

He's not a random retard parroting generic conservative talking points for views

Stay the fuck in your containment general.

This isn't internet bloodsports, This is a video explaining how political affiliation is genetic

The fact the alt right views this guy as a real intellectual thinker shows the lack of depth in the talent pool of the "movement"

he is reasonably well researched, but seems very immature, and is not strong at debate. When i have seen him engage in debate, even when the facts are on his side his annoying personality detracts from the facts he is trying to present. This might work in his echo chamber, but it will never spread the word any further.

zionists pls go

No one considers him an "intellectual thinker". That's autistic. The closest thing we got is Jared Taylor.

bumping for user

Well outside of pol he doesn't actually seem that popular, just saying. Plus I know he posts here, so I guess he's got a very specific appeal to the more hardcore than thou anime ethnonationalists.

the liberalists shills came in full force today

He's a gay autist with literally no sense of humour. I stopped listening to him a while ago because he's such an ass.

iv have heard many people in the alt right refer to this guy in high regard. for one, JF refers to him or his videos very regularly.

but i would agree, Jared is by far the most legit credible thinker in the alt right.

e-celeb? He is a hyper autist not fucking ricegum

anyone know the animated movie is running in the background? it looks sick as hell

Ryan can be spergy in debates, but he is well researched. I have used his website for references when redpilling people on race.

Alt-hype is probably the most based right winger out there. The Alt-hype site is invaluable when arguing race realism. I've destroyed countless snowflakes with those sources

>gay flag
>shills ecelebs
lmao fits

This. Alt-Hype is great.

>related searches
>bds
lol there really are shitskin arabs on Sup Forums trying to piggy back on our anti antisemitism huh? you don't belong here ahmed, you're just as bad as schlomo

This.

fantastic planet

Shill.

bump
>All these ass-blasted shitskins, kikes, and leftists
I also think the most competent white nationalist propagandist shouldn't be propagated.

I like the Alt Hype. I can't imagine how long it would take to learn all the stuff about genetics and Biology that he does on your own like he did. Fuck me, I only have a high school understanding of genetics and Biology, and I needed a teacher