Found this in my 17 year old brothers room .....what do I do ?

Found this in my 17 year old brothers room .....what do I do ?

you congratulate him for being wise beyond his years

Teach him the truth...

Why were you in your big brother's room? Sniffing his jockstraps?

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

Jizz on it then tell him the Jews did it

keep him on the right track

Why were you in his underwear drawer?

Be proud of your brother

Fpbp
Point him in the right direction, send him here. I won't tell on him for being under aged.

Your bro is based as fuck.

BTW, Texe was the pastor of Alex Jones' 1st wedding.

you tell him that hitler was right but that he should never go full schizoid and conspiratard

It's funny how when Texe Marrs became jew wise Alex Jones stopped having him on his show .

teach him to be cute trap

Nothing.

Good, dungeon and dragons la the big great red pill.

Stay out his room and stop touching his stuff.

Actually, as a matter of fact, apologize to him for doing that, and use it as an excuse to start talking about jews.

Wish they would have offered that as an option for book reports in high school, instead of The Hobbit.. Would have saved me hundreds of hours of doing my own research later in life.

Tell him to stop wasting his life reading garbage.

Replace it with any Marx book and post his face when

Untrue. Texe was interviewed by Jones about the JQ, and Jones let him speak. Jones did a two hour interview with Farrakhan and it was primarily about Joos. Jones just showed a photo of Brian Seltzer of CNN and said it's the "true face of evil, get a good look at his face." Jones has publicly exposed Schumer, Feinstein, Weinstein and Franken. He's fighting JewTube.

Newfags, check out Marrs' podcast Power of Prophecy on JewTube, he retired last year after a stroke, and published a heavy JQ book follow-up to the one OP posted.

Draw a tiny dick on a page ahead of his bookmark . Really tiny azn one.

tape a micro sd card to the back containing The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, 200 Years Together, The Culture of Critique, The International Jew etc. etc. in PDF

Give your bro a high five of encouragement.

Introduce him to us.
We'll guide him further in his studies.