Season 3 fucking WHEN?

Season 3 fucking WHEN?

never

Hopefully fucking never.

>Hopefully
what? why?

Because it's fucking awful and anyone who unironically enjoys this shit is a tasteless faggot.

it's not awful...even if the animation is a bit choppy it's still berserk

It's not "a bit choppy," it's FUCKING CGI GARBAGE. Berserk is FUCKING UNWATCHABLE, and even if it was the literal Holy Grail of all anime, and viewing the story could make one wish to commit suicide because every other pleasure was a disappointment by comparison, it STILL wouldn't be worth watching because the animation is so bad.

A terrible anime isn't saved by having decent source material, now get the fuck back to /r/anime.

Read the manga if you want more Berserk, the "anime" adaption was a complete disaster in every level and detail.

>it's still berserk

It's a fucking abomination that should have never existed. It's sad that such a great manga has gotten CGI plagued shitstained adaptations.

There's no point in watching an anime adaption if the animation itself detracts from the overall experience.

Berserk's strongest fucking point is it's art. Seriously, it might be the most visually detailed manga ever created. The anime fucks this up completely. And it fucks up the story, too, so even if you don't mind crappy visuals you aren't really getting the whole story.

Those are bannable words my friend

This and to add, it's not art over story, it's the story being told through the art. The anime with its clay dolls can never reach that amount of emotional expression

Never, hopefully. Just let it die so we can pretend that it never happened.

reminder that she enjoyed it

It's not Berserk.

I came here to tell you to DELET this!

Fucking Kemono Friends looks like a high-budget theatrical release put next to Berserk. This show is an abomination and it reeks of The Producers.

>being forced to watch something precious to you raped until it doesn't even recognize itself while things that vaguely resemble people watch in amusement
I thought they were adapting the black swordsman arc and beyond, not the eclipse.

Put your grasses on

>...
Bad bait

season 3 will have the same rushed low quality CGI bullshit the last seasons had.
don't let that hand drawn final scene in S2 fool you.

Every time I see this image, I almost shit my pants laughing. This has to be the biggest JUSTing of a character in the history of anime.