A bit rude Japs

A bit rude Japs.

go eat some beans on toast and wash it down with a warm beer you stupid idiot

Well she's not wrong.
Australia is probably worse.

There is literally no reason to reinvent the wheel again. The pinacle of culinary discovery has been reached already. If your country doesn't have cheeseburger and fries for at least three meals in a week, you're living in a third world country.

I actually really like Marmite on toast. Same with black budding. Got hooked on English breakfasts on a trip to Britbongland.

I'd rather eat some cod at the chippy than whale you slant-eye fuck

>black pudding
>not god's gift to man
I don't even know what show she's from but it's obvious she's worst girl

Japanese don't have a palate. I can recognize criticism of British cuisine from most cultures but not the Japanese who think mayonnaise and mulched kelp on white rice is a nice meal.

You already posted this yesterday

Japanese mayo is different.

ITT: Butthurt Britbongs

She's right you know, marmite is disgusting

Sounds rich coming from a country that eats fucking natto.

This is true. Japs love fermenting things that just should not be fermented. Also you shouldn't fucking eat everything that you pull out of the ocean.

Natto is an acquired taste, I personally love it.

the absolute state of the britain caliphate

You must've never had authentic Japanese food. Even lame mall food court food is better than most European or American food

>Even lame mall food court food is better than most European or American food
You've overdosed on weeb.

Authentic japanese food is just pickled vegetables with bland sauces. It's nice but it isn't really all that great. Also it gives you stomach cancer if you eat it too much.

Blood sausages of all types are 3rd world as fuck.

Eat real food, you aren't in a famine anymore.

>cheeseburger
I'll never understand this meme. Not even a Mexican but Burritos are unironically superior.

japan is number 1 on life expentancy though

burritos aren't mexican

Is that blackberry jam on toast? I'd try the blood sausage just for the sake of trying it.

I made this sandwich as a joke and it turned out better than I expected. The secret is to butter the bread, not the toast. If you butter the toast it turns into a squishy mess, but if you butter the bread it stays nice and crisp.

Probably the best food the English ever came up with to be honest.

That's because of rural fucks messing up the numbers. City dwellers in nip-land have the same life expectancy of any other developed nation.

It's marmite and no, you don't want to try it

other countries don't have rurals?

Isn't that mostly just because of Okinawa?

>He wants a cheeseburger dressed up in a sombrero
Freedom wins again.

Wow. I never even heard of marmite before. I kind of want to try it. I hope some US stores sell it.

It's also has oen of the highest rates of stomach cancer as well.

>okinawa
>population 1,355 million
>japan
>population 127 million

Use what you got. The pacific ocean on your door step, you eat it all. I assume in some tiny bum fuck village where you can only farm daikon and rice anything from the ocean is bloody fantastic.

Cite the statistics to proove this you stupid Fucking nigger

Put a spoon of salt in your mouth, it's basically the same thing

Something doesn't add up in your equation there.

>While the process is secret, the general method for making yeast extract on a commercial scale is to add salt to a suspension of yeast, making the solution hypertonic, which leads to the cells shrivelling up; this triggers "autolysis", in which the yeast self-destructs. The dying yeast cells are then heated to complete their breakdown, and since yeast cells have thick cell walls which would detract from the smoothness of the end product, the husks are sieved out.
Brits are spreading this on their bread.

> Not enjoying buttered toast with a bit of Bovril

Plebs.

Is that british butter? What the fuck is wrong with that country?

what? that a region with 1/100 of the whole population doesn't sway the statistics?

Nah, it's bovril or marmite, or something akin to those. It's just easier to spread on toast when it's buttered.

It's because they eat less.

Authentic Japanese food is gross as fuck.

French, Chinese, Indian food >>> Japanese food

>he doesn't eat mayo raw

>there are japanese restaurants in every country
>there's no british restaurants in any country
Deal with it bongs, your food is shit.

T-There are Indian places in every country. That counts.

R-Right?

>coming from the country that considers pickled radishes to be a delicacy

Marmite is fucking delicious on toast, I literally just had some. You are supposed to use is sparingly though and that dumb bitch is using too much.

There's one of those Irish pubs analogues in my town, they serve "Irish cuisine" which is shit like potato skins rebranded as Irish nachos.

Also, leeks. Leeks everywhere.

>salty bread, blood in a burnt tube, and a burnt egg
Not rude at all, step your breakfast game up.

This shit is a meme. I have some in my fridge right now and it's indistinguishable from American mayo.

I, for one, like the taste of fermented fish.

Not true, there are loads in Spain.

>there are japanese restaurants in every country

That means fuck all when the same people are going to scoff at those restaurants and say you can't get REAL Japanese food outside of japan.

>burnt egg
Holy shit burnt egg is delicious. Don't tell me you don't enjoy that crunchy egg white?

dont you have a bull to prepare?

He uses "," as decimal point.

Of course. Japan can also thank us for curry, because it sure as fuck didn't wander to them through China like Buddhism did.

No it arrived via the Brits.

>two countries of shit cuisine bastardizing a country's good cuisine
Indian food doesn't deserve its twisted interpretations

t. indian
no one likes your smelly shit bro

Only flyover white boys don't like indian food.

Britain invented curry.
You think chilli peppers moved from south america to india by themselves?

Mayonnaise is good no matter where it's from.

That's literally what I said.

Except it's British food, based on things liberated from the colonies.

t.Salt-is-a-spice

UMA DELICIA is a thing in japan?

You clicked on the wrong board, Sup Forumsermin.

>can't even make their own cultural dishes to shit out on their cultural streets

a sad existence for pajeet

Actually, Portuguese were to thank for that, it was through their trading centre in Goa that India got chilli peppers.
Some form of curry was already present in Indian cooking, it just got a new dimension with introduction of new spices.

Not as rude as wearing your filthy shoes indoors.

Indians made curry before chile peppers tards.

nice diarrhea you got there bro

>European

Are you retarded?

>British food is so bad that they had to invade an entire country to get their hands on good food

Hmmm

>Britain invented curry.

Do they make it look like shit on purpose so you can't see the chef's fecal matter in it from the hand uses to wipe his ass?

Name one good food that britbongs actually made.

>Not washing your feet with soap every night before sleeping
>Caring about something as silly as using shoes if it's not inside of your room

This fucking thread, now I want to go to indian buffet.

I need garlic naan and butter chicken in me.

Cornish Pasties.

But there are British pubs in Tokyo

>free lunch at work
>lots of indian employees
>always multiple good indian dishes to pick from + somosas, naan, and sauces
I can't wait to chow down.

then die of food poisoning

Well they did invent the sandwich.

She's not wrong. I know England had ties with Italy and France there's no reason their food has to suck so hard. Even some German broughts.

Still one up on Scotland I guess

beef wellington
also sausage rolls

Any bongs here wanna explain what black pudding tastes like? All I can imagine is copper, am I wrong?

If you haven't tried them yet, highly reccommend onion bhaji and pakora.

mayonaise on rice fine other Asian too.
I havent yet to see anyone use Ketchup on plain white rice except they use ketchup with fried eggs or meat sauce