Admit it: you got a boner when this scene happened

Admit it: you got a boner when this scene happened.

God I still want to fuck Misato. I don't even care that she's used goods.

is Misato a Shotacon?

Implying I don't always have a boner.

H-How did you know?

Didn't even give me a tingle, you couldn't be more wrong OP.

Only because Shinji looks so small and delicate.

I don't get boners.

Do you have erectile dysfunction, user?

The patrician pairing. The Asuka and Rei fags can bicker until the end of time, and the Kaworu fags can fucking die. I want them to get married and have a child.

>gun to his head 5 minutes ago
>just found out his setting is cosmic horror
>not living his life correctly speech
>she's breathing blood into his mouth
>still kinda into it

TFW Misato will never press me up against a wall and Tongue-fuck me.

I don't get off on old used up hags.

>Misato
Phew! I mistaken it as Rin from fate. She is a slut so it is not unexpected but I still got shocked when I thought that was her.

No, I'm dead.

For about 12 seconds, before I collapsed into floods of tears.

Just what you'd expect from Anno, the master.

Arousing, yes, but more tearjerking if anything. She used her literal last breath to show affection towards Shinji. A kiss was just the most powerful way to express that.

No, I didn't. Because I knew at this exact moment Misato was going to die. If she didn't get shot beforehand, maybe I would because she did offer herself to Shinji before (after Rei's death). But this time, I knew the only reason for her to do this was because she knew she'd never actually have to full-fill that promise. She just wanted to give a teenage boy who had nothing to live for a reason to live...the promise of sex.

And there's nothing remotely erotic about that. It's just sad all around.

nah. I got a boner when he flipped over asuka tho

I'll be honest here. I still don't get this scene. Why did she start kissing him? There never were any sexual undertones in their relationship (except that one scene I think after Rei blows herself up and she tries to console him and some delusional user thought she was offering him sex)

Why didn't he just rape Asuka?
Not like she wasn't asking for it

But she was offering him sex.

I'm not sure why, but I got turned on when Asuka gets stabbed through the eye by the Lance of Longinus and her horrific screaming.

I think I need help.

The screams in NGE were exquisite. I think something that really sets apart Japanese voice acting from western is how great the screams are. You can feel the despair in them

Do you seriously think just because a girl touches your hand when you're down that means she is ready to open her legs for you? Go easy on the hentai for a few days user

>There never were any sexual undertones in their relationship
There were a lot. Mostly Misato trying too hard to act cheerful and make Shinji comfortable and Shinji's awkwardness with the first woman he's known more than incidentally since his mother.

This. Truly depressing from all angles.

Are you a ghost?

I couldn't really appreciate it since I knew Misato was bleeding out while talking to him and basically just trying anything to make Shinji go and do his job and not kill himself as soon as he gets out of the elevator.

> her literal last breath

Actually that was used for her deliriously talking to Kaji.

She fucking says "Let's continue when you get back." you bucket.

nymphomaniac, i'd say

inside?

nah, just a drunkard and a slut

This, and I was also 26 when I first saw this scene. I was well beyond finding older women attractive. I just felt uncomfortable and sad.

I didn't find it arousing, I found it really fucking heart-wrenching to see Misato go so far to motivate Shinji, knowing that she's going to die seconds after she last sees him.

She knew she wouldn't be able to follow up on her promise and that's the only reason she made it. Her only hope was to distract Shinji from the fact everyone was dying around him in order to save humanity. It's crazy that the cast needed such a kick in the dick in the form of an incoming apocalypse to actually act like adults.

Are there any doujinshi with a serious tone that explore what would happen if Shinji actually followed through with Misato's offer after Rei's death?

How much would you pay for a night with Shinji?

I'm talking about the other scene where he is brooding in his room and she comes in to tell him she is there for him. Lots of anons think she meant "I'm available if you ever need you'd dick sucked"

That boy, i'm afraid that he's too gutless for doing something like this. Though, i was suprized that he would fap in front on her despite she was in comotose state