Brit/pol/ - Thank you Northerners for Black Metal edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fHmzFVDjVnM

>Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (with an introduction by Raheem Kassam)
[YouTube] Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (embed)

>Jeremy Corbyn: Chilcot report will reveal Blair and Bush did secret deal over Iraq War
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/jeremy-corbyn-chilcot-report-will-reveal-blair-and-bush-did-secr/

>Labour, Momentum and Communist Party to hold "cooperation" meeting
order-order.com/2018/02/23/labour-momentum-and-communist-party-to-hold-cooperation-meeting/

>Brexit: Remain bus visit to Liverpool met by Mogg fans
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43172719/

>Labour's general secretary Iain McNicol resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43172388

>PMQS VERDICT Corbyn forgets to ask a question – but luckily for him, the PM’s all out of zingers just like KFC
thesun.co.uk/news/5633422/

>Jeremy Corbyn brands storm over his meetings with a Soviet-backed spy 'nonsense' and refuses to answer Theresa May's demand he authorise the release of any Stasi files on him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413357/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkB5Z63wO78
youtube.com/watch?v=I7Pvc23o2rc
youtube.com/watch?v=yyjyuzcOZfU
youtube.com/watch?v=P7SvJOpbhbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>having to force a regional split to shitpost over to keep threads alive

Who short af here?

How do you do fellow American?

Enlist.

6'5" Lol no

6ft 3 here

Venom look super gay.
Is there bumming?

5'8 here
just end me desu senpai.

How is this okay but me saying
>you know what I call a girl above 120 pounds? a swine
makes me a chauvinist pig?

6 ft 3 neverbeen friendzoned by a bird in my life

fucked every bird ive ever wanted to or tried to, not joking

5'8'' here

fucking hell

>to keep threads alive
we could keep dozens of threads alive
we probably would if mods didn't delete them

Listen to this and you tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=kkB5Z63wO78

LADS I just gave a fake email of mine as an employer reference in one of my job interviews, thinking that it wouldn't come to it but they actually offered me a job.
Apparently they only send an email with some shitty form to fill out, should I do it and what are the chance they will find out?

Alcoholic user are you going to stop being stupid?

yeah that sounds like satanic bum sex music

i'm going to try

I was going to say that's quite clever but surely the forms require a signature that you'll have to forge? Why did you lie in the first place?

>meme flag

just phone them and explain
but lie so you don't sound like a mong

Damn right
>you never had a teacher you wanted to fuck up the arse

I don't know, I sperged out, it does say
NAME
COMPANY
POSITION
at the end so it's like a signature

First off they are very limited now in what they can ask, just if you worked there and when. Second a lot of places dont bother even sending them - my company only bothers for senior managers.

You will be fine - as long as it is filled in and returned. They never check these things out.

Although sometimes they require a business email and not personal.

me

>3 seconds in
>utter wank gay twangy vibrato and shit tone
closed

why do bellends try and make music

They did send it to me on the gmail account so apparently they were fine with that. I'll go with it and see what happens

>Teachers pet
not sure you've got the scenario quite right
idk

Hark at fucking guthrie govan oven here.

You already lied once, might as well keep the lie going

>>meme flag
I use it because I'm behind a proxy because my fucking landlord won't disable the Sky Broadband Shield

just made it at 6 foot

For the British people to survive the coming crisis the nation must be absolutely and unconditionally united. All divisions within the nation must be abolished. All class structures eradicated. All social hierarchies wiped out. All artificial social barriers based on outdated habits, passing fashions, obsolete traditions, class prejudices, snobbery, or bourgeois egoism will be eliminated. All divisions which leave a great number of British people excluded, exploited, mocked, ridiculed, and poor will end.

Without absolute unity there can be no strength, and without strength we cannot fight. All Englishmen and women tied to this nation through the bonds of blood will be regarded as the highest nobility regardless of their rank or economic position. The British people must be fully mobilised with a singular, uncompromising will to destroy the enemy.

Do you still live near your old boxing gym?

Well you might as well just keep the lie up, if you've already been offered a job they'll just want to tick boxes and make sure you aren't a psychopath or liar (kek).

Your only other alternative is to never reply to the email and lead them to believe the email you gave them is wrong or has a typo, which they would they be probably unlikely to follow up about.

>guthrie govan
hes shite too
steaming 3 day old dog shit to be precise

>muh i can play fast bro
lol yeah so can 3 million chink 12 year olds on youtube

guy cant make music, he can recite it

Why would any self-respecting Brit join Israel's puppet fag army?

youtube.com/watch?v=I7Pvc23o2rc

What goes on here? No sun or a lot?

5'8" and i've had 5 gfs, current one is white
shit's a meme, bros

K E K those two in the back left

when you're having a poo if you move your knob out the way and look at your ballbag the skin constantly moves

yeah I do. i'm gonna rejoin in a couple of weeks after i've built up a bit of base fitness.

>you will never be as cool as Ally Law and his crew

youtube.com/watch?v=yyjyuzcOZfU

As long as the enemy is standing on British soil there can be no peace. As long as the enemy is breathing British air there can be no peace. As long as the enemy is laying hands on British people there can be no peace.

All crimes committed against the British people will be avenged. Every murder, every robbery, every rape, every theft, every burglary, every assault, every insult. All will be avenged tenfold. Nothing is forgotten or forgiven. From Blair to the Rotherham rape gangs justice for our people will be delivered.

Yeah I'll just go with it. The truly autistic thing is that my actual past manager will probably be happy to provide a reference if I asked.

Bet you listen to Blur or some other dull normie shit

>the Sky Broadband Shield
i thought the default for that was to only block during daytime they might have changed it but you might want to check

no i listen to bands you don't even know exist and probably never will
because you havent put the time in

That's also true when you're not having a shit. Balls are weird.
Why the fuck did you lie then??

kek. I binged loads of his videos the other day. Pretty fun

The adverts aimed at the minorities is merely a token gesture by the civilian advertising agency the army outsoured to. Enjoy the NEET life though.

Good lad. That'll do you the world of good. You'll probably still end up getting wrecked at some point but at least you'll remember to tuck your chin and throw back next time.

Name one

dumb frogposters

drumpf

cruel to triggered lanky virgins with the truth

Don't Reply To Tripfags
Tripfags Take Dick
We Beat Tripfags And Their Whores Too
Tripfags Are Faggots

They raise smol pony

>i thought the default for that was to only block during daytime they might have changed it but you might want to check
No it still blocks all the Sup Forums boards, under category of
>Anonymizers, filesharers and hackers
kek

I touched a vagina once. Was quite gross desu senpaitachi

Wtaf? You two got ball worms or something? Balls are not supposed to squirm, trust me. Unless somethings getting ready to hatch...

Anybody live there?

Ok LARPfag

We need to take immigrants from right wing places like Japan and South Korea. They'll be minorities and still be able to redpill and BTFO the enemies of the state.

On the Shetlands yeah

dumb frogposter vaginas are amazing what is wrong with you
Look it up and look closely at your own when you're sat there, they move around very slightly and constantly, it's probably how the whole area is reacting to temperature and shit like that.

The only thing I know about the Shetlands is that it's where the ponies are from and there's a brewery there that makes a nice oatmeal stout.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7SvJOpbhbk

Some more video information

A lot of people? Have you been? How is it?

They do lat pull down your pants, move your old man out the way and watch your ballbag move around, it never stops, it's mad

did you have to buy a pass to post?
or have you found a proxy that's not blocked
every time i've tried to use a vpn it's been blocked

I can confirm.

Good few, no, and I'm sure it's lovely

joined the Scottish Libertarian Party today
independence, euroscepticism and right wing
perfect.

i don't understand why they have no roof

I found a great japanese piece of software that updates their proxies regularly, some are blocked but some work (until they're blocked)

traditional, liberal democrat voters.
theyre basically evolved, scottish vikings. It feels dystopic and weird there.

>In the 2016 Scottish Parliament election the party stood in the West Scotland,[8] Mid Scotland and Fife, North East Scotland[9] regions and the Edinburgh Central constituency.[10] The party received its highest percentage of votes in Edinburgh Central with 0.3%, or 119 votes. The party received 650 votes in Mid Scotland and Fife, 552 in North East Scotland and 480 in West Scotland, for a total of 1805 votes in Scotland.[11][12][13][14]

she's got pretty good bants

Honestly been looking for a isolated place to buy a piece of land and just live, looking at Alaska but I want someplace cold and dark. Wondering if Shetlands are darker than Alaska? Not too much sun you think?

anime belongs in the trash

This changes my view towards the party how?
I still agree with most of their policies.

I love watching his videos. He's actually not a fake, and regularly gets arrested, which is refreshing and of course makes it more entertaining.

The absolute madman even broke into Big Brother. Can't wait until that video is uploaded.

I doubt the Shetlands is as bad as Alaska but it's probably similar, yeah.
At a complete guess: they're designed for desert patrols and movement and so protection from sniper fire isn't necessary because no urban use and speed. That's all I can think of.
What policies exactly?
dumb frogposter

it's been like half an hour and i cant stop thinking about this post lmao

explosion in leicester

what first brought you to Sup Forums?
was it the dick?
most who don't come for the anime come for the dick

It's a LARP don't worry

Land is pretty expensive there, light would be about similar to Alaska.

maddest thing was when he climbed Stealth at Thorpe Park. Hard to watch stuff like that, it only takes one bad move...

invasion in hastings

i came from the_donald actually

>Land is pretty expensive there
Why is this?

Mainly the constitution, privacy trade and their isolationist stance.
I've voted SNP all my life purely based off Independence but recently I've been thrown off.

>At a complete guess
yeah would guess if you've decided to don't need an armoured roof and walls why bother with any

You're forgetting how small the UK is compared to America. Saudi Princes and other international billionaires own something stupid like 70% of Scotland.
You can always check, but I'm 90% sure something in Sheltand would be extortionate.