See guy at school

>See guy at school
>obvious loner
>Can tell through subtle hints that he's a Sup Forumstard
>Catch him browsing Sup Forums in class one day (I sit behind him)
>tfw too much of a fag to make friends
Have you ever made friends with Sup Forums browsers?

Ask him about the jews

say hello fag

Wait nvm this thread is underage, sage

I'm 26 (I started uni several years after graduating high school)

>le virgin loner meme
Go back sucking dick commie

this

Making friends is a meme. Trust nobody. I don't have any friends, I will most probably be alone for the rest of my life (as I distance myself from everyone on purpose) and I am doing just fine!

Anyone who is an 'edgy loner' meme at age 26 is a social retard and shouldn't reproduce

are you gonna suck his dick? post dick

it's not edgy it's aspergers

actually you're being edgy by posting this gay shit. you're trying too hard

He probably doesn't want to be bothered.
I used to browse Sup Forums at work, and then another Sup Forumstard walked up to me and said "Heh you're crazy, I'm surprised you haven't gotten in trouble". He kept referencing Sup Forums memes and going out of his way to talk to me about "the jews" after that.

You should kill yourself

You're not in Michigan by any chance, are you?
I've tried to avoid browsing Sup Forums during class but sometimes the temptation is too strong

Did I hit a nerve?
You should be starting a family at that age, not photoshopping maga hats on anime girls
This just justifies my point on not reproducing. Sorry maga boy

niggers you dont have any obligation to tolerate each other , just tell them that you are not in the mood for a talk or just say not intrestes. They are fucking Sup Forumstards they must understand considering they are the fucking same to an extent

I bet you don't have any friends

you in nc my guy
ps nc stands for north Carolina

My girlfriend and neighbours are all the friends I need

This is what you will do next time:
>Walk up to him and just say: "La Cretura"
>If he answers: "Whiter than you Muhammed" it means you have 10 seconds to shank him before summons Schlomo
>If he breaks down and cry he will be your Muttpol-friend forever

You can thank me in court

i'm literally the 56% meme so that's an extra barrier (he looks pure white)

Engage conversation with him, drop some Sup Forums catchphrases and mention Sup Forums.

It would be hilarious as fuck though. If he hates the meme he will probably kill himself due to it following him into real life. Especially if you look like the meme.

Not sure how that will make you a friend though

What a fag

You're an old man and no kid is going to fucking socialize with you.

>on Sup Forums like all day at work
>coworker recognizes it
>tells everyone what I'm doing
>keep posting on Sup Forums because my reputation is already ruined
The thing of it is friends, I refused to ever browse Sup Forums at work because that's the sort of embarrassment I can't live down.

>Anonymous
Is this guy black? What state?

>He kept referencing Sup Forums memes and going out of his way to talk to me about "the jews" after that.
That's fucking anyone who lurks Sup Forums in general. It's so fucking annoying. People lack self-awareness and the ones who are outspoken about Sup Forums and memes are precisely the ones you should avoid.

my sides

we're roughly the same age and I also look young for my age

Yeah this is kinda where I'm at in life. I live in the Midwest, in a town where people are generally racist and hate this SJW shit, but I don't think ANYONE would understand my fascination with anime girl feet

Sure people who only talk about it. But the Mutt-meme has become such a hit that people are discussing it in real life and showing it to eachother to have a laugh. Kinda hard to avoid then

Even showed it to my old granny the other day and she thought it was hilarious after I translated it

Indiana

actually we can assume the guy he's talking about is white. Being white and male is enough reason to not let him reproduce. End of discussion.

Or adults who watch cartoons in general I believe... Only aspect of Japanese culture I like is sushi, kamikaze, sake and sepukko, only practicing two of these

which school do you go to? it might be me

nvm

I'm in California and I'd still rather be called a racist than be a weeb.

me too. I would kms if anyone I know found my fake anime RP account

You should probably shoot your school up seeing how you're 26 and still in school. Loser.

They would probably understand your foot fetish, that shit is pretty common

I did, had a classmate who would drop Sup Forums memes occasionally. nothing really offensive, just subtle hints.
I started dropping hints too, super subtle.
one day he just outright asks me if i browse.
I admit to it and then never bring it up again because rules 1 & 2
I think it's enough just to know we aren't alone

You should have finished Uni 5 years ago you old fuck. What were you doing?

God damnit Sup Forumstards you're a disgrace.

Kek, individualism is something you’ll regret soon

Let me tell you how an alpha would do it:
>Catch him browsing Sup Forums on day
>"What the fuck is that shit you're look at you nerd faggot?"
>"Sup Forums Sup Forums? Isn't that where all those nerd Nazi faggots hang out?"
>"You're not a nazi are you fagboy?"

Then once you've got him shitting his dacks you laugh, pat him on the back and tell him it's ok - you're only joking and you browse Sup Forums too.

I have a bunch of mates that browse. A surprising number of rich, young, white, priveliged men are on this site, although many lurk.

I admit I browse Sup Forums to people at work and my friends.

Literally no one gives a shit.

>I have a bunch of mates that browse. A surprising number of rich, young, white, priveliged men are on this site.

in America unless you have a real career lined up, going to uni straight out of high school is retarded

Why are you on your phone during class you fagg pay attention

I'll show my grandma The Lion next time I see her

>be me
>going over mineral sampling data
>notice one of my samples ends in 5 zeros
>say to other technician 'check those quints'
>says to me 'that's not quints that's a get'
>yeah I guess technically you're right
>looks at me
>I look at him
>oh shit rule #1
>awkward silence
>'we must never speak of this again'

>be me
>make a new friend in college
>tells me he's into conspiracy theories
>suggest he check out Sup Forums
>warn him to be careful
>it can't be unseen
>3 years later
>hanging out at his place
>user i need to tell you something
>sure man what's up
>(whispers)
>it's the fucking jews
>mfw

During the summer of 2017 I was at a water park with my friend, and I encountered a giga autistic user at the lazy river. It started when my friend was talking about boneless pizza and said autist comes over talking about rage comics. He brings up Sup Forums and we start talking and he talks about how Sup Forums has gone down the shitter over the years, even though Sup Forums like all boards on this shit site has never been good. He's basically /r9k/ incarnate and was a degenerate (had intercourse with a nigger when he went to las vegas). Eventually my friend was bitching about how he was hungry and wanted to go to In N Out so we left.