Is australia alright lads?

is australia alright lads?

are you guys fucked too?

its entire continent. if you kill the shitskins it can be our base to relaunch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rMdbVHPmCW0
youtube.com/watch?v=RviuTfdfArM
google.no/maps/@67.3009232,14.7382131,3a,88.8y,158.01h,87.71t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scp948tcO0RboSE7bG43Dxw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=no
youtu.be/3pGeJLgJ0lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. We've been a dumping ground for assorted wogs and Chinamen for the last 40 years

This.

Gib guns plox

Guns cause violence

youtu.be/rMdbVHPmCW0

Normie material for sure, but it really makes me want to visit. I'll probably go to Perth in a years time.

Niggers cause violence.

nigger

do you have licensed arms dealers? dump info to the board to get them to immigrate

I'm not an arms dealer but I'm trying to aggregate information

e.g. aus' biggest problem? viability of armed uprising?

australia and pockets of america seem like the only territorially viable options for launching a fourth reich.

Australia is a failing nation state. We are top 3 in terms of pollution per capita, and are falling behind in just about every other sector in the OECD.

Not to mention that Australia is in the middle/medium orange category in global rape culture statistics

You also forgot the fact that 70% of our farmland is now owned by the chinks and the ADF is a joke.

>We are top 3 in terms of pollution per capita

This is a positive measure for prosperity.

>a penal colony isn't working out in the long term
wow

is it really that bad in terms of violence? certainly it can increase fast

if you have anything you'd like to ask about chinks I read and speak reasonably decent chink

I can tell you things no one else, especially not those idiot youtubers, can

maybe it can help

desu you might be safer from niggers if the chinks control your politics. though if they stopped the flood of chinks that'd be nice.

The problem is (besides the rampant migration) our state governments and councils have fuck all city planning vigor. Not one city in this country is planned for the future. So what you get instead is overcrowded CBDs and suburbs that are out in the middle of fucking nowhere 60-70kms out of the city.

The inner city already has crime but these suburbs fall into crime easily since the shitty planners forgot about basic things such as hiring more police. It also doesnt help that most of the new commission housing (kinda like housing projects) get built out there (and the CBD) as well as new migrants buying up the cheap ass cookie cutter houses.

Wakanda forever

youtube.com/watch?v=RviuTfdfArM

not that I can personally comment on this but america has been suffering under this for 70 years

sounds like, as bad as it is, you guys have gas left in the engine. 70 years of it

The only things I know about Oz come from George Miller. It all looks like a post-apocalyptic wasteland filled with violent homosexuals once you get a few miles outside of Sydney.
Doesn't look a good base to me for a relaunch.

Same shit in Norway, except the downtowns/city centers are dead and empty, while the suburbs spread into and destroy the farmland. Malls have destroyed all the commerce in the cities as well.

Its only going to get worse. I actually moved out to a regional/rural town to get away from the bullshit.

"Australia is a violent failing dystopia" is about as credible as "Trump is literally Hitler" on the hyperbole scale

looks... nice... actually

no, this is not irony

is that a out of the pan into the fire type of deal though?

oz has the worst venomous wildlife in the world. can't go near anything green w/o snakes and spiders flying out of it. Any water contains box jellyfish ans sharks. enjoy your long agonizing death

On the ground:

google.no/maps/@67.3009232,14.7382131,3a,88.8y,158.01h,87.71t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scp948tcO0RboSE7bG43Dxw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=no

That's just an excuse people make to feel better about not living in a warm, wealthy and happy country like Australia.

Well I was lucky enough to have a job but its becoming the trend now. House prices went up from 200,000 (when I initially moved out) to 450,000 median. Matter of fact even the job market is getting better in SOME regional areas. If your in STEM (especially energy) it fucking great.

it literally looks like a place near my house (city) that people buy vacation homes at

Funnily enough, we have cat epidemic. They tend kill off most of the venomous wildlife around the city. Unfortunately they target everything else as well.

Where the fuck is everyone?

Cool. Minnesota?

Strangely though, tis a wonderful fucking place regardless of the hostile wildlife, perhaps because of it, you have to take life a little more seriously over there. I'd move back in a second if my family wasn't so settled here.

too many abbos, the unis are indoctrination camps, can barely own guns, multiculti bullshit, chinese buying our country away, havent had a serious pm in fucking yonks, expensive power bills in SA but asides from that the people and culture are great, just need a change in politics and we'll be aight

In their home, in their car, at the store or at work. Norway is a pussified nation of people with no street smarts.

Go to 8:47 and he explains Norway and norwegians perfectly:

youtu.be/3pGeJLgJ0lI

roughly

I can accept that kids get bored but casting it as hell just proves europe is going to suffer nigger rapist for 70 more years before getting serious

literal millionaire bankers pay millions to have a home that looks like that, here

Sounds like hell. Not so funnily enough, thats what progressives push here everyday.

>Not to mention that Australia is in the middle/medium orange category in global rape culture statistics

Literally no data for Africa.

>rape culture
kys

Our numeracy and literacy rates are falling. Import the third world get third world shit. We like the rest of the west are becoming mini little America.

We'll see how that plays out. The anglo-saxon culture is not as "solidary" as the scandinavian culture. "Solidtarity" is what we always define this country with.

>transfer all poos/chinks to oz
>glass it
>???
>profit

Help us. Please

Was jogging on along this beach path the other day and a 2 metre brown snake was casually crossing the footpath about 20 metres where people take their children to the beach and shit.

Fuck off we have enough cowards here.

Shits fucked cunt.

So fucking glad I moved out of that shithole. No lets hope it doesnt reach the far regional areas.

i remember a time when you were 99% white anglo and had the highest Quality Of Life with lowest Cost Of Living of any 1st world cunt on the planet. that was up until the early 90s or so.

We know

>that was up until the early 90s or so.
Its was fine up until 2005 as well desu.

big cause true

who /northeastvic/ here

I would say 2007. John Howard was a fucking genius on the economy. While he wasn't perfect, certainly not on the gun control issue, he made Oz into a sort of 1950s america. Good times.

This is true

i'm moving to bergen soon. talk me out of this.

Don’t be obtuse

>Rape and pollution having anything to do with being a functioning nation

Warnambool at the moment famalam.

Not sure if I should stay here or move up to Wodonga.

compared to now, 2005 was paradise. around early 2000s the boat started sinking with a flood of gooks/poos/lebs/yids around that time. melbourne/sydney were already established locust colonies

Abos hold native title over ~35% of the australian landmass and ~50% over WA ans SA.
Why do we grovel before the subhuman chinks and aboriginals?
Surely we can see that we are above this nonsense?

Unless you can convince the public that our government has always be traitorous and voting LNP, Labor and Greens is the same thing, not much will change.

wodonga is a hole, albury is much better. i would stay where you are though if you are thinking of doing that, warnambool is better than both

It was working just fine until their kikes started working their tricks on us.
Same story with America, you’re a second Brazil for God’s sake.

It really does my head in.
I can’t think of a single Aussie I know that genuinely thinks the establishment parties are on their side, and yet practically no one is doing a damn thing to cut through the bullshit and make something better.

Australia's mostly good. Unfortunately there are too many bogans who lower the whole level of the country. Fortunately, they're breeding themselves out in ute accidents and with meth overdoses.

Otherwise, it's a pretty good place to live, so long as you're in a city or major centre and not in an isolated country shithole.

Cant beat the views desu

Its the whole "shellbreroight" attitude. I know it defines us but its what enables this shit in the first place. Being too easy going is becoming a problem.

I would recommend moving to Norway, but I'm not particularly fond of Bergen. I don't think there is any significant muslim population there, so on that front you're fine. It's better than Oslo, but worse than Stavanger (my favorite town). My town up north (Bodö) is actually quite nice, not as isolated as people would think when looking at the map.

A side note about the weather. Bergen is not extremely cold, but it is known for being very rainy. Anyways, good luck! You'll be fine.

Now it’s 2018 and the cities are decidedly non-white.
What a travesty, our forefathers explicitly set things up so this wouldn’t happen, and yet here we are.

You’re going to miss the bogans when the underclass of the future is exclusively mixed race mutts that subsist on cennie bennies and hard crime.

>our forefathers explicitly set things up so this wouldn’t happen,
Nice numerals.
Our forefathers were so retarded that they forgot Australia was already a black country. Terra Nullius was a retarded lie. Australia has never been white and never will be.

Disgusting multicultural propaganda slipped in the middle there. Shitskins have contributed absolutely nothing to Australian culture.

Australia is pretty good. When you only take populated areas into account, they have the best weather overall in the Anglosphere (White majority English-speaking countries).

>the underclass of the future
If Australia can get its act together properly then everyone will be middle class and there won't be an underclass. This would solve almost all social problems. Unfortunately, the current leadership in Australia is very divisive and idiotic.

You can easily broach the subject of white demographics with most tradies and have them agree with you, but getting them to commit to anything beyond a “Ahh yeah nah she’ll be roight” is nigh impossible.

Problem is that women control the vote, and women cannot see any problem with immigration of 3rd world shitskins (for now). No political party is going to risk going against women and loosing power, so none of the major parties are going to be anti-diversity...

Nothing will change unless women become negatively affected by immigration on a large scale. By then of course is far too late.

The only possible way to fix western nations is an armed uprising... (That is if your govt hasnt confiscated all its citizens guns).

lel

reminder this future is unavoidable.

Whoa dude how good’s the weather?

I would say the spot in the western world with the absolute best weather would be San Diego.

>inb4 "white"
>inb4 "country"

Current? Try the last 65 years.
Australia would be heaven on Earth if we had leadership on par with the first half of the 20th century.

What is this autism

While the media distracted you with Barnaby Joyce's love affair, the Government snuck through new law to allow backs to use your deposit to bail themselves out in a financial crisis.

>Australia would be heaven on Earth if we had leadership on par with the first half of the 20th century.
I'd say Australia hasn't had a properly decent leader since Gough Whitlam. Hawke wasn't bad either. Fully enough, it's Fraser and Howard who have been the main driving forces behind immigration increases, especially from more diverse sources, which is what seems to make tards itt mad.

I did an independent study of weather from over 800 locations based on average annual temps and average rainfall. Highest scores were closest to 72 degrees F (22.2 C) and 31.5 inches (800 mm). Final scores are on a 0-10 scale.

The bigger problem is Jewish control of media, government, finance, and law in Australia. It may not be as extensive as America, but it certainly was substantial enough to lead Australia down a path of deracination, degeneracy, and disarmament, and demographic destruction.

My old man left the u.k when the blacks were taking over he says back about 50 years ago.
Now he says Australia is ending up the same way. This country isnt going to be happy until abos are ruling and we are slaves

or go the way of the maidan hohols (ukraine) and burn the shit down. it only took a few to do it. in the US, civil rights rioters burned down entire cities in the mightiest cunt on the planet. no one stopped them. now they own the planet!

the russians would burn down their entire cities and towns instead of leaving it to the invading mongols/french/germans. thats how they survived, by burning their shit instead of giving their shit to invaders.

historically, that pyromaniac shit gets results

>I would say the spot in the western world with the absolute best weather would be San Diego.

San Diego is really good, yes, but not the best. Per my spreadsheet, in the continental US, it's San Antonio.

I live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and I think it's lovely.

Once you get a bit further out than me you get to the poor cunt areas which aren't amazing, but not too bad. Box Hill is a bit nuts, 40% Asian population - the shopping centre there caters exclusively to chinks, quite legitimately see less white people than you do in Shanghai or Singapore. All the houses near me are bought by foreign investors making units (median house price went up 30% in a year in 2015/16 for my suburb) so idk how long it is before all of the east is Box Hill.

Best part of Melbourne is the Mornington Peninsula everything outside it smells like piss and is swamped by asians. Like Pauline Hanson would say cause she was fucking right.

British people routinely migrate to Australia after seeing their homeland filled with black and brown rubbish.
Instead of being honest about their reason for migrating, they just say they’re here for the good weather.

Show us a picture of your Mum.

>This country isnt going to be happy until abos are ruling and we are slaves
Nah, this is a mistaken, retarded white supremacist fantasy. It's not about a race war. It's only the whites (and the Rompoer_Stomper minority of those) who care about racial domination. Everyone else is happy with a multicultural immigrant society. That's what Australia actually is now. Sri Lankans or Afgans or Indonesians don't come here wanting domination for their group. They just want opportunity and success in a prosperous society. Seriously, shelve your anger and your made-up fantasy of a race war. It comes out of your own arse (and maybe your dad's). You definitely shouldn't have your dad's shit in your own arse.

No they are not alright and neither are we. Nanny state 1984 tier nations with a dash of white guilt and a love for Asian investment (and corruption).