Why are white people the only race that do this...

Why are white people the only race that do this? I don't think I could find a picture of a black man holding 3 white babies with his mouth open.

Because he would eat and or rape them

I'm pretty sure a Asiain will get disowned if he does this.

Also cuckolding. I have yet to see a non-white cuck.

Lucky bastards got 3 square meals, of course hes excited

Even on Sup Forums I am here to remind you, fellow islander nigger, that our island is shitty and getting shittier by the day with no light at the end of this tunnel. Have a nice night.

Maybe his wife is black

Maybe they shit pure soy or something.

Is this Hank from me myself and irene?

Too many people on earth and not enough souls

You tell me.

You ok there bra?

find a nonwhite woman doing duckface

>I have yet to see a non-white cuck.
Female cucks are a thing

CIA mind control
Pretty simple

White westers are weird because they turn on allowing some nigger to imprgnate their wifes... the proper thing to do when someone do this to your wife is shoot him and bury him on the desert.

>Replacing evangelical with athiest

wew

Easy there mexicANO

Sure, when you want a cock in your ass or you wanna have sex with your kids you blame the jews, when perverts share their wifes its the CIA to blame.

Sounds very stupid to me but you say is "very simple".

Terminal democracy; democracy makes races kill themselves.

would of smiled and asked the nurse to take my picture.

Then fling them at the wall as hard as I can and strangle my wife.

what? you dont want to get shoot dont fuck my wife. Is nature's law.

SOY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

They get conditioned in public schools to be cucks. Only Chads who don't follow the rules get through school unscathed

It's a first-world problem. Whites are naturally wealthy and removed from most of the problems the rest of the world has to deal with. Therefore we allow ourselves to get weak because we don't have any real problems to face other than natural death or random disease. We are a product of narcissistic social media culture that hates the masculine and thrives on being a soyfag because that's hip and witty, or whatever.

Oh sorry, I read it as "Kill her" not "Kill him"

ive never been more disgusted

For some reason, American black culture dictates that you have more social value as an absent father than someone taking responsibility for your offspring.
I assume this has at least something to do with the fact that they make so little money anyhow (assuming they’re not lifelong welfare scum).
The males don’t make enough to pay taxes, so tax write offs aren’t an incentive to stay with a family.
The females get even more resources from the state as a single mother than as a married mother.

Holy shit, I think I found the institutional racism that’s keeping them down :-O

np Inca bro.

theyve been brainwashed by the jew

here's the original

what a fucking awful shoop, you couldn't even find the right font?

That would be because you can't find a pic of a black father with his kids

Because whites have been brainwashed by the Jews to hate themselves and wish for their own destruction

This is disgusting. White people are menteally ill.

this would have been fpbp :C

I don't know, but I'm at the point now that if I ever see a white male taking a selfie with his mouth open, jail be damned, I'm going to punch him as hard as I fucking can. Seriously, it's like visual nails on a chalkboard.

menteally

The only time you see a black man with three babies is when it’s a hostage situation.

>chose to give birth to triplets
what the fuck am i reading

Story time.

I was with a female last night and we were cuddling together on the couch talking. Suddenly some mutt child is on the TV and she stops the conversation and talks about how cute 'Mixed' babies are. Should I be alarmed?

I may be mentally ill but...aren't babies normally kinda dark just after birth?

That's what we call a "red flag". You might want to distancing yourself from her

If they're white, they've a pink color

Yep. My mother once did this and I shamed her so badly nothing like that ever left her mouth again.

They don't know any better

I wanted to say something but at the same time I was trying to get some last night so I didn't want to ruin the moment.

i agree with user, i think she's too far gone. not possible to save her. if she finds black haired, shit skinned babies cute in particular, she wants a mixed baby. abort user, abort

>ctrl F
>liberalism
>0/0

Why do they have tubes up their noses? Seriously, can't they breath by themselves?

"Because Europeans are individualists at heart, they readily rise up in moral anger against their own people once they are seen as free riders and therefore morally blameworthy—a manifestation of their much stronger tendency toward altruistic punishment deriving from their evolutionary past as hunter gatherers. In making judgments of altruistic punishment, relative genetic distance is irrelevant. Freeriders are seen as strangers in a market situation; i.e., they have no familial or tribal connection with the altruistic punisher.

Thus the current altruistic punishment so characteristic of contemporary Western civilization: Once Europeans were convinced that their own people were morally bankrupt, any and all means of punishment should be used against their own people. Rather than see other Europeans as part of an encompassing ethnic and tribal community, fellow Europeans were seen as morally blameworthy and the appropriate target of altruistic punishment. For Westerners, morality is individualistic—violations of communal norms by free-riders are punished by altruistic aggression."

i may be a loser but at least i don't have to raise 3 kids that are not my race

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. kA0H7Tva

Some soy boy is gonna father this la creatura!