So about what happened in china yesterday

Provide some context you mongoloid. A lot of shit happens in china.

Chinks gonna chong

mao 2.0

Elevators claimed another 6 million?

I hope he fucks up like chairman Mao and starves a few hundred million yellow streetshitters.

Xi declared himself president for life

We got a new, younger Putin

Xi Jinping just put the cherry on top of his dictatorship by making the presidency termless. If you were paying attention, he's been consolidating power for years through his anti-corruption campaign.

There's literally nothing wrong with this. Look at how cool Putin is.

What an embarrassing post

What's wrong with Xi? He's pulled millions out of poverty. Great man.

It's a power play that doesn't necessarily look good for having a party member return things to an Emperor system. The question will be answered as time marches on.

Xi is way smarter than Mao. He's got different intensions anyway.

Why does Xi always look like he's smiling?

>t. kike that realized it will now be impossible to infiltrate china like they did the west
begone vermin

He will make China great again!

MCGA!

Can't wait to but the hat

This is how Deng intended things. He just put the term thing in while China was volatile and was transitioning to state capitalism before trying to implement true communism. Now that China is developed, Xi can become the eternal leader and China can finally become a communist utopia.

There's lesson that were learned already, the point was to not repeat mistakes.

The only Chinese leader who could be credited with anything of that sort is Demg Xioping. All the other stooges have committed endless atrocities to no practical effect.

Look what happens with most royal families around the world, both present and historical. It's not as stable as it seems at the outset.

'cause he know he's the envy of western presidents. the cucked west wishes they had someone half as competent

you would be smiling too if your were emperor of china

>muh atrocities

america is an atrocity on mankind

Not an argument

Found the chink

t. brainlet

I'm neither a Jew nor a Chink. Just an outside observer.

>communist
>utopia

What are you, a communist?

fascist

Dictatorship slightly changes the terms of its already non-democratic leadership.

HAPPENING

t. La creatura...

Not an argument

you do realize china's just communist in name only right? they treat the proletariat like dirt. mao just adopted the communist label to get the peasants to fight for him. the west is more communist than china will ever be

delusion

Chin’s nu-aristocracy will never concede its power

i wasn't making one. i was stating a fact

you do realize people don't live forever right? even aristocracies

Quite possibly the stupidest post of the year

he has done nothing wrong, yet

wait until he inevitably fucks up some way and has to tiananmen square some dissidents

>The west is more communist than China will ever be

Turn off your fucking proxy, chankoro slave.

When you're not Japanese, and you use this meme, it makes you look like a faggot. Just saying.

t. chankoro

Fuck off. We're going to fuck up the PRC.

My point still stands.

kys chankoro

How big is your cock?

LA CREATURA RISES

>kys

>not checking
disgraeferu

You don't know how much of a weeb you sound like every time you use that.

chankoros are soulless insects

>t. Pajeet

This can't be real

wrong.

bc he knows he has "all the tea"

Did they seized the means of production?

Is the ruling party the communist party?

Post toilet with timestamp Pajeet or quit larping you nigger

Found another chankoro slave.

The Jews have always happened. China knows to keep a distance from them.

>smiling
i think its the same tendency to anthropomorphize non-humans that makes dogs seem to smile

Yeah, that's why they let (((Henry Kissinger))) install Mao. k

If you actually had to go fight them you would be shitting your pants.

They have recieved help from jews but the key point is they never got a root in their culture.

The Qing dynasty was over a long time ago. I don't get how that's even relevant.

The Chinese study the ways of the Jew in order to copy it.

Someone posts some dogs being boiled alive for this user or the webm of the little Asian kid being stomped to shit and everyone just walking by not stopping it.

What if I told you that majority Chinese people actually don't do that and despise people who act in such careless ways.

>more banned words on the chink websites
nice to see more chinks suffer with me

What got banned?

>chinks
>careful
They're nice enough, especially in public, but they're pretty slovenly and Confucian in private.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. 3n1CZcSy

>Urrh ching chong ling rung?

you literally cannot make any sarcasm about the new policy, like calling the chairman Empire and 萬歲( something like long live the king, it's an outdated greeting to the ancient chink empire)

>you literally cannot make any sarcasm about the new policy
So you can't make fun of him?
So no TWOOOO DOGSSSSS?