Is there anything that conceivably stop Altair?

She exists as a fictional character beyond fiction and controls events just as a creator would.

If something tries to attack her, she just deletes any chance that it would ever harm her. She is simultaneously the author and protagonist and anything that she believes the audience won't accept is eliminated. She wields the power of a creator in a world of creations.

And not even other creators can stop her, a near exact copy was made of her by illustrators and light novel authors and she simply absorbed it, making herself unimaginably more powerful.

Will anything short of Miyazaki descending from the heavens stop Altair?

The cock.

>a near exact copy was made of her by illustrators and light novel authors and she simply absorbed it

They failed because they didn't really think things through and that fucked them up.

I believe in the power of the Holopsicon.

you can corrupt her source material and create a reality where altair is just another imouto

That was the most standard twist ever.
The doll mush have blown up right away or somethinh, but not consume Altair.

Literally every other meta character that realises they are fictional but doesn't sperge out and try and destroy the real world and fail miserably, instead creating some fictional replica of the real world. She can't even manipulate time to save her creator or is too dumb to do so if she can. Her powers only properly work on characters the setting defines as fictional anyway and she is limited by acceptance of humans.
Ajimu, Medaka and FRESH would destroy her.
Kumagawa maybe as well except he has that always losing habit.

This.
If i was Soda i would poison the well making a webcomic about Altair being stupid.

I really hope this is the ending for altair, at least turn her into a AI Waifu on Sodas computer

mfw the Creators should've summoned Masamune and co along with the cast of Bakuman

>Ajimu, Medaka and FRESH, Kumagawa
Wow it's fucking nothing, OP creations are still just creations. Altair is the only Re:Creator and is thus without equal.

Featherine has the exact same power, why is Altair above her

Uso no Uso.

>Another fictional universes laws applying to other fictional universes
You are a retard, also the chart you are using is terrible. You are assuming that something that is unique to the setting of Re:Creators applies to all fiction, powerlevelfags have gone over this long ago by agreeing that only the Narutoverse has chakra etc. please off yourself with my blessings Altairfag

Because Featherine has yet to interact with Ryukishi07 or do anything in the real world.

Just another creation.

>exists as a fictional character beyond fiction and controls events just as a creator would
Do you not have any idea just how many of these meta wankery garbage characters exist? Maybe a few decades ago this'd have been a viable question but it's all one giant dumpster fire by this point.

Altair's powers are relative to acceptance. That's the reason Sirius almost worked. Any creation that is also a creator in his/her own way would be able to defang her. are great examples.

Just get a powerful telepath to make the population of earth not accept her, easy.

She wins as long as you talk about how she could beat other creations by using the holopsicon. This has turned into a tool of powerlevelfaggotry since it's a brilliant idea honestly. She's already past physical effects or attacks. Any creation attempting to fight her without his own holopsicon will make a boring outcome in which she doesn't even need to try to win.

A total stop of everything.

Any universe buster or even below could kill her since her universe's "real life" is just another fictional setting.

DO NOT MENTION MORE CHARACTERS YOU ARE ADDING POWER TO ALTAIR.THIS IS HER PLAN ALL ALONG.

kavalam or baba or yaldabaot

Her original universe was pixiv you twat. Once she entered the real world your dick stroking demonbane was reduced to just pixels on a display. She could easily just murder everyone at Nitroplus for fun.

Introduce a stupid meme like the yukkuris.

Is she canonically a meme?If she is,then it is over,because a normal charcater has sometimes one or a group of authors.But if her author can be everyone including powerlevelfags's ideas on how to beat any caracter then it's game over.

Her setting doesn't allow fiction to exist. Which would mean she can only fight against fictional characters in a fictional world like the reality marble created for the final fight. Then it means her setting is irrelevant to the powerlevel discussion. Which means she can hold universe buster tier powers. Fascinating

Invent time machine to go go back to 2006 and convince Rei Hiroe to make more Black lagoon instead of Re:Creators

>Muh she will enter the real world
>Muh BTFO you twat
Nah, no matter how you idiots meme Reee: creators universe as real life, it will still be a fictional in the end, since you know, she's still not real, will never be real and her actions still needs to follow what was written by the real life writer.

Yes, her whole schtick is people write fanfics about her on sites like 2chan and she can pick and choose what powers she takes from them.

For example, if an artist on Twitter draws her beating another character, she can now beat that character without question.

kavalam can cancel your acceptation kevalam and can fusion with all that includes setsuna if altair kills kevalam altair dies and is suffering for the eternal kevalam revive after kevalam is indian god

We already told you.

Pray tell how a fictional character is going to cancel the acceptance of a real audience.

The readers being bored of her and not reading her shit?

I wonder what would happen if someone make an official crossover of Re:Creators with another series and then she ends up jobbing repeatedly to a mid tier character from another series

She can't do shit on her own and Altair can use a better version of her trick.

Real world gods

Yes, I too gets bored of reading Miku and Pepe's "backstory" because obviously they are made by a single author.

But she can defeat a godslayer too?

Hayao Miyazaki calling her trash should suffice

It is even explained in the show that the Re:Creators world is created by a group of creators.

kevalam is creator and possessor of collective consciousness

“God song!!”

“I’ve been watching it over and over”

“The author’s comments are freaky”

“Amazing”

“Here it comes”

“I love this scene”

“When’s the sequel?”

“Military uniform with sabers seems pretty cliche LOL”

“That’s what makes it good”

“I want her to step on me”

“LOL LOL LOL”

“Three million views!!”

“It’s still going strong!”

“Wooooooo”

“How does it feel, haters?”

“So, how does it feel?”

“Must have been fun scheming”

“This is really amazing”

kavalam is real world gods

Altair can't beat Pepe the Frog.

>For example, if an artist on Twitter draws her beating another character, she can now beat that character without question.
No she can't. Her ability depends on the acception of people. If people don't accept her beating Goku than she never will.
If someone draws a picture of her losing against Goku that would mean she would also always need to lose against him.

>Her ability depends on the acception of people.

Sounds like YHVH. Which means that people just need reject her.

This is right. I don't think the fight adheres to how people want it to go, but rather if they want to see her keep fighting after an apparent defeat via a plot specific tool or holopsicon itself.

Acceptance don't matter when your fans all have seizures irl

Pikachu has damaged people across the 4th fall, Altair is only limited to her setting.

Altair isn't as smart as Megane though.
She could have probably tricked her into denying something vital by insulting Setsuna.

You don't want pepe to BTFO powerlevelfags and drink their salty tears?

What? Altair fags are as bad if not even worse than powerlevel fags. They just spam the same stupid shit everytime.

(cont.) Since nobody outside of Re:Creators own those tools she's simply an immovable monster who only gets more options with the memes against the characters bound by their own canon and limitations needed to make their stories more interesting

Actually she is. They both have same intelligence rating but Altair has foresight as it pertains to other creations. And saying something in regards to Setsuna would just get Magane murdered in the fastest way possible.

leave altair for my

Saber is ded nooooooo

>Her creator copies people's works
>Now she copies people's powers

pottery

Because it's not.

She will lose when there's too many doujin of her getting lost to the cock won't her?

People also ignore that Altair isn't a meme character.
The Re:creators world includes our world in a certain sense.
-our world
-fictional worlds (anime, manga, Re:creators)
-fictional Re:creators worlds (Altair, Selesia)

Altair is only a meme character in the Re:creators world, but doesn't realize that her powers depend on her creators in our world.
She isn't an actual meme character or an endless story like she states, but just a fake.
Also she requires acceptance by the population for her abilities, making her automatically weaker than Pepe and Miku who do not require acceptance.

She already has, there were 2 comiket already since her creation, one right before the elimination chamber festival.

>Is there anything that conceivably stop Altair?
In real life?
A hacker
In Re:Creators?
In One-Punch Man?
Saitama, because Altair can't delete One's work

>woman
>beating the cock

Why defeat when you can delete?

Honestly the best way to win in any powerlevel argument is to just toss in some fucker wielding the Buggy Chainsaw from Makai Toushi SaGa. But hey this is Sup Forums

I think the best way to describe her is that she is Miku with the addition of the idea of holopsicon. Her strength is that she can interact with every canon, which makes her surpass the canons in which some characters are bound to survive any difficulty despite their weaknesses or shortcomings, which makes her plot armor incarnate.

>Because Ryukishi07 has yet to interact with Ryukishi07

hmmmmmmmm. really activates my almonds.

There are two girls in fiction who can take her down, Sirius and Alice with the help of Selesia and Rui. Her character description allows her to defend against any offense other than metafictional attacks, which no character outside of the anime posess.

Get Kubo to write her.

>Suddenly she just dies out of nowhere because fuck it, I wrote myself into a corner
RIP Gerard

ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS MAKE KEMPACHI BANKAI CANCEL REGENERATION OR APPLY TRUE DEATH OR SOMETHING

>Instead we get Yhwach deciding that this one guy he has that in stomping all over the strongest captains just needs to die
Why was Yhwach so retarded?

Uciha Madara

Assuming she still has to eat, any human with a sniper rifle would be able to kill her when she lets her barrier down... assuming she doesn't predict the future.

Technically speaking, any high power level creation who was not specifically made for the show Re: Creators could stop her.

She was never shown eating, but the author said she materializes her own food using her powers. She is also clairvoyant, and her hideout is in a different world between the 3D and 2D universes. Not to mention in the original script she is killed while she is distracted and just rebuilds her body immediately like nothing, in the show they say that as long as there is any possibility where she survives she can take it even after killed (in the last episode she was erased by a clone of her with the same abilities and she simply chose a fate in which the clone became her).

Sasuke beats her, Sharingan Genjutsu have her see Setsuna insult her. Altair would go full REEEEEEE and comit suicide.

Featherine is aware that the real world exists Altair isn't.
Meteora already explained that the Re:Creators world is also just created by a different group of creators.
Altair is in that case a complete failure, she plans to avenge Setsuna but doesn't realize that this is all just a show to entertain Otaku.
Even her explanation of her powers are wrong, because she isn't aware that she was created by Hiroe.

Sasuke couldn't beat anyone.

>Danzou

An absolute stop for all of reality

Her best feat isn't even mountain level.

You have literally no proof it would work on anyone substantially stronger than her pay grade.

That's patently false, all of her holopscion abilities have no foreshadowing and are introduced ad hoc

While acceptance helps, she doesn't need it to wreck shit

Can't even handle pic related.

leave Altair to us

Featherine is not Ryukishi07. Featherine is Hanyuu.

> fictional character beyond fiction
Still as unimportant as a single point of light aka pointless in front of my meta fiction character that's beyond all omniverse and metaomniverse.

But what if someone writes a story where your character is Altair in disguise

Then my character is Altair unless I become as strong as Putin and buy all the copyright of all the current world fiction series to right the wrong.

>anime secondaries

>kill her
she doesn't die when she is killed.

batman's parent's look young there. and why is he wearing yellow?

have a better weebem

She looks like she's made of some sort of metaphysical construct, like a tear in the fabric of the universe itself.

the blue cubes are probably bits of information translated into the local physics.