Did i just got tricked into watching the best anime ever? how can anything top this?

Did i just got tricked into watching the best anime ever? how can anything top this?

Yes, but you're not going to trick me. Sorry.

I just watched Gundam serie in order
0079 is awesome
Z is kind of bad
ZZ Starts low and ends incredible
CC is pretty good
But WitP, goddamnit, how can i even go forward?
Especially that motherfucking ending theme, with the kids playing the dog on the beach cutted to the girl leaving (obviously because of the war) or the fucking guard with that sheer sadness in his eyes with a kid nearby mimicking it. goddamnit

Babby's first Gundam?

That Turn A

>ZZ Starts low
I liked the beginning or ZZ a lot . Especially when you watch it immediately after Zeta.

How the fuck is one of the most obscure entries in the franchise "babby's first"?

>obscure
Your new is showing.

Watch it in English.
Burnie is voiced by Solid Snake

Turn A is easily the second most obscure Gundam show right after X

I don't think I've ever seen anyone both dislike Zeta and the beginning of ZZ, it's usually one or the other. What didn't you like about Zeta besides everyone being autistic?

What about V? Fucking no one talks about that, ever.

No, but you watched the only show that actually got the message across.
Considering how fucking many of them exist and that they are still being made and still fuck it up completely, you've definitely struck the history's most long-running joke that is Mobile Suit Gundam.

Turn A is constantly on top gundam lists I see on Sup Forums and /m/.

I wanna get into the Gundam series. Any guide out there?

Yeah that one too.

Yeah but Sup Forums and /m/ is a very small subset of the fanbase, most people who watch Gundam never watched V, X or Turn A. Turn A is a cult classic within a cult classic franchise (as far as the west is concerned).

V is still part of the Gundam series Tomino directly worked on and Katejina is pretty popular for a Gundam girl if I remember correctly. I guess it is kind of obscure though, especially for a mainline entry.

And where are you talking about it right now? Tell /m/ that Turn A is obscure and they will laugh at your face.

That makes no fucking sense though, no show is obscure by /m/'s standards anyway.

This.

Because no Tomino writing or directing.

Macross is not a preacher of war is bad, rather one of understanding.
It's why so many people love to hate it. It clearly shows that kilometer high robots with super guns and teleports and weapons so powerful they delete pats of space in mere seconds are still useless because their enemy gets an even nastier shit up their sleeve and the only way through is by settling on some peaceful solution.

I don't understand how anyone can like this. The pacing is slow, the kid is annoying as fuck and the message is pretentious.

Maybe if you're not a Gundam fan at all and you're just a normie that thinks it's "SO DEEP"

bad bait, nobody says this is deep
go bait the evafags

Quiet you soulless hipster. Go trim your beard or something. If nothing else you'll look better caressing it as you mutter "fucking normies" under it.

You must look at this

He's right though.

I have the same opinion and my reasons are that Zeta drags heavily except for a few standout fights, Jerid at Kilamanjaro and the Speech at Dakar. And the fucking Jupiter boys. If it was just the Titans and Neo Zeon, I'd have been much happier with the whole thing.

Plus the Earth Arc sucked for the most part, and the Earth Arcs are my favorite part of any gundam series.

Though, while I hated the junkyard cast at the beginning of ZZ, I did really get a kick out the Zeon antics and homeless Yazan. But I certainly think the second half of ZZ is way stronger.

Nice troll bait, 0080 was a franchise low point.
Incorrect, Turn Fail sucked. Not as much as Iron Menstruation, but still.
Japan acknowledges Turn A almost killed the franchise until SEED revived it.

Oh great it's that Grecofag from that other day again.

Right here, ignore the troll chart

I don't care for G-Reco though, UCfag.

Production order. Both of the guides in this thread are shit.

Ah I see, it must be a rare sighting of a SEEDfag then.

Who says I'm a seedfag? How do you know I'm not an AUfag? A Macrossfag? A VOTOMSfag? A Patlaborfag? A super robotfag? A magic girlfag? A tokufag? A Mazingerfag? Pro tip: You don't know!

In any case you are still a faggot.

this.

so is everyone else here, organism

I didn't like Z obligatory inutile battle every single episode. at least in bot Original and ZZ it feels natural for them to fight everyday as seen that they are mostly pursuited.
Also Z miss the villain of the week. every fight was about mc and you could've tell nobody was gonna change for every fight (i particullary hate Kamille rival) except for the two gals traitors that while i hated in practice i found it interesting in theory

>i'll catch

>The pacing is slow
It's ok for a 6 episodes 3 fights serie
>the kid is annoying as fuck
Kids are supposed to be annoying. the more they are annoying the more they feel human. a perfect exemple is babadook before turning shit. you are always on mom side in wanting your kid to fucking shut up to the point of hurting him
>the message is pretentious
Welcome to everything that was Gundam ever since. heck 0079 was pretentious when it wasn't ouright without a meaning and don't let me start about Z and the big laser shooting robot or that gal who was all about Dudes

For sure, the second half of ZZ was stronger. More often than not I find that everyone that enjoyed Zeta is turned off by how comedic and unlike the previous series the first half of ZZ is. It isn't until like the 20th episode or so that you get a similar tone to the previous series, even if it is still different enough with ZZ. The Earth arc was pretty mediocre especially with how hyped it seemed like it was going to get during re-entry. I still thought the series as a whole was great and leagues above ZZ, though I enjoyed both. Even though I liked the antics in the first half of ZZ, it ultimately came down to wondering when anything of consequence was going to happen.

>Twilight Axis is a shitty short
I'm still mad.

Sure, guys. You've got it. Thank's to your discerning intellect the ineptitude of Gundam's storytelling has been exposed once for all.

It's not obscure by Gundam standards which is all that matters to our discussion.
0080 is only slightly more likely to be your first Gundam that Turn A.

Also the construct "Babby's first" is used quite ineptly in this context because it suggests that the rest of the franchise greatly surpasses 0080 in its most notable feature which I can state with some certainty is objectively untrue, since 0080 is quite different stylistically from other entries.

>Z is kind of bad
>ZZ Starts low and ends incredible
How to dismiss an opinion in just two sentences