What would you do if anime was illegal?

What would you do if anime was illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well I already illegally watch anime so what would the difference be?

cry

Torrenting them already is, so nothing would change.

Break the law.

I'd wipe out humanity and kill myself. I don't want humanity to live if it's so retarded that it'd make drawings illegal.

If it's illegal as in 'police bust down your door' type of illegal then I'd just move to something else that gives me pleasure, or just read manga.

I don't solely depend on certain things to make me happy, because I know they're impermanent and subject to change.

Get a job
Find love
Start a family
Die happy and fulfilled

probably watch anime

Kill all of you, and then myself.
I know you'd want me to.

What if being Mio was illegal? What then?

Depends on whether it was illegal before I started watching it or if it becomes illegal now. In the latter case, I'm already addicted, there's no shikata. In the former case, I'd probably just play vidya instead and watch more live-action sci-fi shows and, god forbid, maybe read books once in a while.

Read manga.

I would legitimately kill myself. Nothing in life is worth it, if I can't sit home and watch my cute wide girls.

Anime is not illegal now but i would not be opposed to this

youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

/thread

More like, what will you do when NK nukes Japan and anime is put on hold for war.

I have enough anime donwloaded to trade in the anime black market.
I would also make money from selling hard to find series.

>anime is illegal
>Die happy and fulfilled
Nobody can be happy if anime is illegal

Time to work on my backlog.

>Read the Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Phillip K Dick
>Titular character is a lonely drug peddling god who turns himself into a loli
>a-user are you a bad man? Do you want to see what I can do with a magic yoyo?
When will Sup Forums realise that the best girls (male) aren't even from anime? My eldritch abomination can't be this cute!

If anime is illegal then its my job to make anime on my own

Get a life.

I would punish her.

Being that cute should be illegal

watch cartoon

kill myselft

"Fight in court!" is what I would like to say, but really, I will keep watching it even if it's illegal. Anime is plenty of fun, and having it being declared illegal would give you even more of an incentive to break the law. Doing something illegal gives a thrill, too - so something already fun will feel even better that way.
You know, being a faggot was illegal once, too - but they created a spiffy and fun subculture and eventually made people accept them.
Really, fun movements form where there's some sort of stigma or illegality to them. You feel guilty, but it's incredibly fun. You can't quite have the same fun by participating in a "legal" and "approved" hobby.

There you go.

shooting spree

Anime would never become illegal, the far more likely scenario is that we get a communist society instead, and no one has the time, effort, tools, resources, or distribution platforms for anime any more, because they're too busy standing in lines all day to avoid starving.

How?

It is in Hokkaido.

Well, OP specifically said anime and didn't mention other art/medium besides it. Besides, wiping out humanity and suicide aren't worth squat if you equate anime to human life in terms of importance.

If the government made anime illegal I would be too busy being worried about the other shit they already changed.

>How?
Smack her butt.

I'd be happy as hell. Normalfags and retards would stop pursuing that "hobby" of theirs and even stop coming here.
I'd probably get executed after one of my shipments gets intercepted by customs again, but that's the price I'm ready to pay for scans and a cancer-free zone again.