IIT: The moment before disaster strikes

What happen

Fucking thot.

Yup, his best friend with his 10 years old sister

lmao wr3cked

Please one more page user

>closing the door when no one is home
what?

I just wanted some sol mystery, I had no idea the wild ride that was about to start.

>Took train with co-worker
>ten years old
Why the fuck are japs making a ten year old work?

Someone was home. He brother's best friend, having sex with her.

The brother was the one that was working. He left his sis under his best friend's care.

Since you ask so kindly
Title is Mon Seul

That was some crazy fucking shit.

Just binged read it. Not bad. Made me angry though.

Little sister was 100% in the wrong.

The brother did nothing wrong but was treated as the bad guy by his stupid fucking sister. Was so glad at the end when sister is still in love with the friend in the end, and goes to visit the friend who tells her to fuck off and gets btfo by everyone.

to think the manga tried to convince me she wasn't a dumb little whore who ruined her brother's life

That really bothered me. Were we supposed to root for the friend or the sister, because they were both assholes that deserve worse than what they got but the only nagged is the older bro.

Just finished it. What a trip.

Surprising, isn't it?

I'm on chapter 5 and the rage train has no brakes
>Best friend stat rapes his TEN YEAR OLD sister
>Sister convinces dad to abandon them
>Dad does it the absolute madman
>They more or less conspire to drive this guy insane
Onii-chan should have killed them all

and the ending is even worse because it's such a non-ending

The friend is worse, since the sister at least is a little justified, with her being a little kid.

How does it end?

Why he gotta cockblock his sister though? She clearly wanted it.

She's ten

Old enough to decide to get a sex change.

Fucking hate this. BF was a damn bro until loli seduced him. And the onii-chan was full of despair.

Those two were so wrong, though the brother has a partially fault too.

Oniichan essentially gives up and gives his blessing the best friend, who instead decides he wants to break it off, but then decides not to after being guilt tripped. Then he does the equivalent of going out to get smokes and never coming back leaving the 10 year old harlot a mess while oniichan has to deal with her now.

I downloaded this ages ago but now I can't remember its name.

Mon Seul

>How does it end?
>some time passed (years I think)
>brother forgave his sister
>best friend ran away from sister and stayed in contact with brother
>father of the siblings reunited with them (not sure about)
>Now that sister is a grow up, brother gave her the contact of his friend
>Sister ran to find him
>Friend lied her about getting marry and told her to forget him

How?

Treated dad like complete shit prior to him disappearing, and apparently didn't know anything about his own sister, even forgetting her 10th fucking birthday, which resulted in her fucking his best friend because she was starved for love.

Oh wow a teenager being immature, what else is new.
Also he forgot her birthday because he was trying to work hard and provide for her, which is admittedly an ironic echo, but that doesn't make it his fault they fucked.

I'm still mad.

The dad was a worthless piece of shit anyway, so why even bring him up. And how in the fuck could the brother think his BEST FRIEND would dick his sister behind his back. He should have just killed both of them and then offed himself, it would have been a better ending for him then the one he got - where he lost his best friend and his sister hates him - so I was glad when the little shit got btfo when she went to see her "boyfriend" and he told her to get lost and never come back.

Dads worse than a piece of shit instead of maning up and taking care of his kids he let his six year old daughter convince him that he should run away, fuck love or respect from your children a fathers duty is to make sure they have what they need to take care of themselves and their future family, love and respect is a great bonus given to great to mediocre parents but taking care of them is the bare minimum and he failed at that same with their mother.

Worst part is the story isn't even that bad baring the sister's age. If you age her up to 15-16 or at the very least 14 most of us wouldn't object as viscerally as we do.

It wasn't the girls age that bothered me, it was the fact the friend abused both his and his sister's trust to take advantage of her weakness and desire for love, then once he gets caught fucks off and never wants anything to do with her again. I mean, the end showed she was very clearly broken in the sense she was still "in love" with him, and he took the bitchass way out - even when his friend(who should have killed him outright) said if he was a man he'd own up and take responsibility when the time came.

you forget to mention the omake that come way out of left field and do absolutely nothing to resolve or progress the main story conflicts.

And the brother is portrayed as being in the wrong

I don't remmeber, what did the omake show?

wow what a faggot, why couldn't he just be happy for his best friend and sister?

Yeah, why is he not happy that his best friend abused of his trust and fucked his 10 year old sister, forever ruining her mind

The best friend didn't want a relationship, he just wanted to pump and dump a ten year old.

Funny to read comments on the manga who actually say the lil girl did nothing wrong and its all big bro's fault. How can you be that delusional?

It's because that's how the manga frames it. A lot of people lack reading comprehension and just go along with the mood of the fiction they're reading why do you think people support the vilest protags like the Re:monster guy; it because he the protag, it's why girls don't think theres any thing wrong with shojo bishis forcing themselves on girls because the book told them its okay