Is there really any good reason to oppose Turkish immigration into the west?

Is there really any good reason to oppose Turkish immigration into the west?
They're culturally closer to Europe than the Middle East.
The only reason Germany and Austria has issues with them is because they keep them in what are basically ghettos.
The US has the same problem with Irish and Italian immigrants until they stopped discriminating against them and they assimilated into the general populous.

Other urls found in this thread:

goonsaloon.pro/intj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trap detected
look at those manly hips, and those bigfoot hands

yah europeans built walls around their cities to keep them out and they must never be allowd in

Yes. Islam.

errrrr you mean those turks that Erdogan told assimilation was a crime against humanity & to have 5-6 kids to outbreed the host population - yeah I mean lets encourage LOADS more of them why don't we - you total FUCKING retard

I can't believe there are retards falling for this shit
S A G E

If Europe treated them with more respect, they would assimilate

Turks are the biggest meme flaggers on Sup Forums

I'm not Turkish, I just want Sup Forums to tell me why they oppose Turkish immigration into their country

Islam.

Islam is cultural
Brazil has a massive amount of Arabs, but many convert to Christianity when they move there
Many refugees to the US and Canada also convert to Christianity, and the same in Finland
Meanwhile, Turks in Germany and Austria stay Muslim because of discrimination against them

Arab isn't a race. If you are trying to tell me Turks are Caucasian then sure. Wont accept Islam period. Wont accept Aryans breeding with semites either.

This map shows Turks as mixed Mongoloid and Aryan, not Semite. You can see the clear border between Turks and Semites.

stop posting this thread every day with turkish qt's you're making me want to get a turkoid gf

yes now ditch the mudshit religion and kick out the swarthy semite arabs.

considering the degenerate state of your culture and the decline of Christianity due to the leftist regimes present in your countries, I'd say you could do with a little more from our abrahamic brothers

This map shows Kurds in the same color as Slavs
Also Turks are not even close to Kazakhs genetically
If anything, yhey should be the same color as Greeks

They are NOT culturally closer to Europe. They are vile shitskin Muslims.

>Picture is taking a little longer to load
>Sees face load. Hmm, maybe I won't oppose Turk immigration
>Picture loads the neck. Hmm.
>Picture loads the absolutely flat chest.
>No, of course I don't fucking support it.

Of course Turks are welcome

This is nothing compared to some of the shit in European history. The last thing we need are dysgenic semites fucking up our gene pool with another sand religion.

What about a soft Turk gf?

>This map shows Kurds in the same color as Slavs
Makes you think. Maybe invader Kurds need to gtfo.

>picture is taking a long time to load
I didn't know canada was a mirror of australia in terms of internet shittiness. Welcome brother.

>Semites
I'm sorry we must not be talking about the same group of people here, I thought we were talking about Turks, and no the first thing you need is sand religion, through Christ or otherwise

Looks too Arab
Average looking Turk girls are better

No, I was just in the bathroom on my phone - taking a shit. Sorry to disappoint. But yeah, I've noticed Australia always has high pingers in BF4. Any particular reason? Private monopoly?

Nope fuck off.

You're a half Maori piece of shit, kiwinigger

fuck off mutt.

these are all pure turk girls tho

this is slander

Please keep the Kara Boga meme in threads that are for memes
Turks aren't white, they're their own group with Greeks

why are you upset, turk qt's come in all forms and it's beautiful!

Greeks are white, turks aren't

>Is there really any good reason to oppose Turkish immigration into the west?
Yes
Pic related

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. tFihoRes

I wish girls that looked like this weren't always vapid whores

Greeks and Turks are the same people
The only different is the religion
Ever since the Ottoman conquest of Greece, what marked you a Greek or a Turk was if you were Christian or Muslim
If a Greek converted to Islam, he would become a Turk
If a Turk converted to Christianity, he would become a Greek
Come the cultures of the two countries and you will see very little difference

Come to either and compare the cultures of the two countries and you will see very little difference*
Stop the Kara Boga meme
Stupid Sup Forums meme

Yes, they are turks not human

What's next after turks, a free for all for niggers? kys

This.

"The Term ‘Moderate Islam’ Is Ugly And Offensive; There Is No Moderate Islam; Islam Is Islam"

>they would assimilate

Bullshit.

They're muzzies idiot. They will never fit in.

this isn't a kara boga or whatever meme you think it is, I'm jut posting turkish women what's your problem? why can't you accept that they come in many different phenotypes. It's like india in that respect it's not a monolith it has many different ethnicities that identify as turks. Trust me I've been to Turkey you see literal sand niggers who are turkish and blonde haired blue eyed people who also identify as turkish.

People in Turkey =/= Turks
You posted literal blacks

sand nigger turk:
>speaks the turkish language
>follows the turkish culture of tea drinking and public baths
>follows sunni islam
>smokes a pack a day
somehow this guys not turkish

aryan turk:
>speaks the turkish language
>follows the turkish culture of tea drinking and public baths
>follows sunni islam
>smokes a pack a day
somehow this guys turkish

just face it kid, turks are extremely diverse like brazil and it's beautiful!

Roaches not welcome!

islam
/thread

Stop this stupid meme

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. zHCkMzNk

no, I have literally been to turkey to teach english I know way more about turks than you ever could.

I don't care about these pictures I only have a problem with these two since they're obviously not Turk
Living in Turkey doesn't make you a Turk

Wow she's a beauty

Entire turkroach thread and no anju.

Its like youre all shariablue.

Anzu is gross

kek

turks are roaches. the only non-whites i dont oppose in the west are persians. they tend to be high IQ and have an impressive ancient civilisation. they also speak an indo-european language, none of that semitic crap like the roaches.

She isn't pretty though

Turkish isn't Semitic, retard

well its not indo-european

and to add onto that every turk i met has told me that turkey is in eastern europe and not a part of asia. they are delusional low IQ idiots.

If Turks were Christian, Turkey would be considered European

>all these broads

The Crusades already established the reason why.
North Arabia needs to stay the fuck out of the Western world. They made their decision, now they have to stick to it. They can take Greece with them.

Culture is irrelevant. Turks are not human. They need to be purged

Better be some sauce incoming fucking Stormweenie memeflag.

how fucking dumb are you, all these people were born in turkey identify as turkish and have turkish citizenship, if you asked them what nationality are you they would tell you they are turkish themselves.

>18 posts defending turkey

roach detected

There is no such thing as a black Turk
Being a Turk is not the same thing as being Australian
You have to be born a Turk
Being a Turk comes from your blood, not from a piece of paper

no you don't though, it's civic nationalism the nation. You clearly know nothing about turkey and it's laughable. Even if you did identify a turk through blood their DNA readings would be all over the place from bulgarian to kurdish to arab DNA mixed in. I'm telling you it's the brazil of the middle east and no amount of crying otherwise will change that.

Turks killed many Anzacs. Reparations NOW!

No, as long I get to probe their vagina with my dick at the entry

>oy vey let the Turks in they are practically Europeans goyim.
>For nearly 300 years meds & eastern euros fought tooth and nail to keep those disgusting roaches out of Europe.

Nah, they will stay where they belong. Especially with that cunt Erdogan in power.

I'm married to a girl who look slike her.

If Turks don't want to live with other Turks, why the fuck should we? Why the fuck do they want to get out of their own shit country? Is it because it's full of fucking Turks?

nice, hopefully she's not muzzie.