Can't dislodge the Hogg

>Can't dislodge the Hogg.

Had you faggots not spread fake news about him being an actor, this shooting would have been old news by now. He was literally bragging about how trolls are helping him stay relevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=en4vwa-4KG4
youtu.be/DBS-xQ__7a0?t=10
msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/david-hogg-on-crisis-actor-conspiracies-change-is-coming-regardless-1166622275527
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk9UQboHoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?

U mad shills?

can't dis LODGE the HOGG?

doesn't even rhyme you fucking retarded kike shill

Just because he is gay, doesn't make him right.

This should be great news for conservative students, as they won't have to deal with soyboys.

Cruz missed one

this guy is not 17, no fucking way

fuck that, we're redpilling the world with your literal actors.

At this point, I'm pretty sure he will be martyred by his puppeteers and blame it on NRA. Imagine the narrative!

Isn't PCB not a good destination anymore because they're clamping down on public drinking even during spring break?

>Doesn't know what an imperfect rhyme is

>imperfect rhyme
just more proof the left can't meme

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=en4vwa-4KG4

>muh false flag shooting

fpbp

>I'll take a shit on the floor and call it modern art

Blacked

Holy fuck you got us good

DELET THIS

Fascinating. Let's analyze that.

What floor? Where? What's the material? Is this a private space or public? Is your stool running, solid, or in pieces?
Defending on these factors, shit on the floor could easily be interpreted as a critique of post modernity and how it intertwined with the duality of mankind. Or maybe simply represents a juxtaposition the result of biological homeostasis contrasted against an amarantine plane that all men tread.

Could really be a powerful piece. You should make it.

Fact: You're an idiot and everyone else is laughing at you.

shit i was planning on staying home this spring break but I guess Florida is calling my name.

>denies claim without any counterargument
>meme flag
Like clockwork

David Hogg is an illiterate wannabe photographer

>everyone else is laughing at you
female spotted
can't refute; tries to influence with social stigmas.

its not DWS district, she was just on scene real fast for some reason. Also you forgot that the EBI was on scene so fast, and SS was there last month for shooter drill.

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?

U mad shills?

God he is dreamy

I want him inside me

How's that different from an ordinary photographer?

Lots of companies dumping the NRA now, the speed with which they are walking (running) away is quite remarkable.

Its over, they are toxic at this point and nothing that Barbie screeches will change that, its going down with no survivors.

You might claim otherwise but corporations do not fuck around, they know the profit/loss situation in taking a side and clearly gun owners aren't worth worrying about.

The market has spoken gentlemen, politics always lags but eventually it will have to draw the same conclusion.

No, I love this pasta, it shows gun nuts for the loony tunes they really are. Loony tunes that must be disarmed.

Holy fuck, what's higher, the inability of the left to meme, or the inability of the left to perceive the zeitgeist.

lol have a sage with those shekels

he's a shitty photographer, has no sense of composition, or style outside of "lol muh instagram likes at school"
he's also retarded, and can't spell

I guess it makes sense that he abandoned his dream to become a photographer a few months ago, and became a shill for CNN instead

>spring break boycott
Yeah I'm sure Floridians will be INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTED when hordes of loud, drunk, obnoxious shitheads who can't fucking drive fail to show up this coming spring.

oh god thats a terrible photo. its a portrait and you cant even see the subject.

They perceive it, that's why they're so desperately fighting against it. I'm still waiting on all that gun control from the Las Vegas false flag. Any day now...

youtu.be/DBS-xQ__7a0?t=10

his moms works for CNN....

>can't unclog the Hogg

msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/david-hogg-on-crisis-actor-conspiracies-change-is-coming-regardless-1166622275527

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

his mom works for cnn? so he is an actor too

broward IS DWS stomping ground. it is two miles or so out of her district. this is still very relevant.

the funny part is that was back in 014, he hasn't improved at all since

he somehow managed to fuck up a long exposure of a street, like he could have retaken the photo, or at least tried to edit it in post to make the colors look less bad

WE ARE WITNESSING THE BIRTH OF NEXT TOP JOURNO

WHAT JEWISH TIMES TO WITNESS,

GOYM

He's like 18 with no formal training. Is this shittiness that unusual at his age?

Why would you advocate for this? Spring break kids are a nuisance but they pull in a lot of money for the locations they frequent
He's suggesting they damage local economies for no good reason

>stolen digits
>meme flag seen posting on multiple and same-themed posts
>posting shitty maymays from Tumblr most of the day today

fuck off. You have to be 18 to post here.

do you guys have anything besides ridicule?

wtf the SS was there? whats habbeding

The idea is that government officials can prevent losses if they act. That's the whole point of protest.
I'm sure people were complaining about losing jobs and sales during the Boston tea party too.

is he a reatard?

Slut kike

I would never hear about the NRA if it werent for liberals telling me they're my leaders
no one but you guys and boomers give a fuck

Oh hai wut up Saul Alinsky way to attack

he is clearly shooting in Automatic... so yea.

shooting in automatic... damn thats ironic

>TFW your school gets shot up and you go on a moralistic crusade against law-abiding Americans to distract from the egregious failings of your father's employer in preventing the shooting

That's how things work in general - the most intolerant group usually wins if the cost of their intolerance is a minimal inconvenience to others. Hence why all of our food is - because no one but kikes gives a shit if the food is Kosher and it tastes the same to the rest of us. Also why school lunches serve only Halal food - because even if infidels love pork, they are still fine eating other things instead. They've probably reasoned that people will be fine giving up their NRA discount and considering the lack of pushback, it seems they were right. This is why the right gets walked over - we aren't very good at organizing things like boycotts.

underrated post

>why our food is kosher
Sup Forums won't render the circle-k symbol

>shooting directly into the sun, it's somehow filled with shitty digicuck noise
>takes long exposures of a fucking street, and it's filled with digicuck noise
>no effort in editing
>no style
>poor composition, even after years of doing it
he's been into photography since 2013, you'd think somebody would improve after 5 years of doing something
>formal training
>photography
lol the rules of composition can be learned from a book, to be a photographer you need to learn how to develop your own style and eye, age has nothing to do with creative ability, and there are a lot of fantastic photographers who are younger than him

pic related is my first time doing long exposures, my gear was cheaper than his, and I've only been doing photography for a year, and I'm not even that good; he has no excuse

Tell me Sup Forums, is it a master plan by the Jews to make so many enemies like this?

That's the whole point user. It's a boycott to accomplish the goal of getting the state legislature to pass stricter gun laws.

But spring breakers care about getting drunk and having sex, not making political statements. So I kind of doubt this will go anywhere. When you get right down to it, nobody really gives a shit.

excellent photo, user. top work

He's actually 27..

CAN'T FLOG THE HOGG?

FOX News already helped crack down on Spring Break in FL years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk9UQboHoc

way to beat his facts with your feelings
>you sound like some chick no one wants to fuck

He's the real Survivor.

Not those faggots from the Holocaust.

Yeah good luck with that, turbo Chads and Stacies don't give a fuck about politics.

He's currently unstoppable IMO

He's probably related to pic related as well. He was pretending to be a dead teacher for this shooting

Not in my state. Check the gun sales.
They are flying off the shelves.

bars still close at 4 a.m

Look, I'll give you this one for free.

The NRA are shit representatives, its a good idea to associate the NRA with gun ownership itself. The NRA will hardly argue against this after all.That screechy woman in particular is utter cancer. Their donations have caused them to chain politicians to their sinking ship as well.

Makes it a lot easier than if there was a slightly more reasonable group with articulate spokespeople but that isn't going to happen. So they are your leaders, because I say so.

>cant clog the hogg
>cant bog the hogg
>cant leapfrog the hogg

>boycott florida

what the fuck is this kids problem?

Get shot sir.

cant demagogue the hogg

Don't forget the school board and police agreeing not to arrest students.

>shooter drill.

If you work or actually follow news, local or national, you'll know every place has drills all the time.

get your screenshot of your post and fuck off

tourism is probably a significant source of income for a lot of people i would think

>Lots of companies dumping the NRA now, the speed with which they are walking (running) away is quite remarkable.

You realize it's only for discounts given to NRA members? Most didn't even know about the discounts, now they'll know who took them away.

Wow, he's mastered the tripod and slow shutter speed techniques. How original and creative.

Where was he during that?

What exactly are you two faggots on about?

wow look at that.....

WTF thats the only reason I signed up for the NRA. DRUMPF HAS GONE TOO FUCKIN FAR THIS TIME!! IM CANCELING MY MEMBERSHIP RIGHT NOW AND BURNING MY GUNS!!!!!!!!

does your mommy know you're online? go play in traffic sissy

>memeflag
>every sentence double spaced
unironically kill yourself asap

WE ARE READY FUCKBOY

sam zeif facebook now deleted, supposed "survivor" was at town hall trump meeting fb page claims he "went to marjory high and "studied" university of florida, since when are college students high school students?

>the democratic presidential candidate to challenge trump will be a 17 year old high school kid

ive seen alot of teenagers do that to look le edgy and cool

“I suddenly saw the shooter about twenty feet in front of me standing at the end of the hallway actively shooting down the hallway, just a barrage of bullets, and I’m staring at him thinking why are the police here,this is strange because he’s in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before,” Lippel told Good Morning America last Wednesday.